Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Fawnae MYOs + Customs ❀ by Rotzalot

Based on Click to view
Artist Rotzalot [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Fawnae MYOs + Customs ❀

Postby Rotzalot » Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:15 am

This is what we call... FLAVOR TEXT!!!- - ------------------ ✿ -------------------- - -

xxx‣ Fawnae [pronounced faw-nah] are a ruminant species of the Mammal kingdom hailing from the Cervidae family. Similiar in structure to a fallow deer, Fawnaes appear as lithe, slender deer with properties of the flora in their given environment. In contrast to its fallow counterpart, a Fawnae deer seems to vary in color and markings, differentiating themselves from the typical deer in the variety its flora-based genetics provide.

This is what we call... FLAVOR TEXT!!!- - ------------------ ✿ -------------------- - -

Welcome to the Fawnae MYO and customs thread! Anyone is allowed to use this thread to create an MYO for (themselves or another) regardless of whether or not you're staff. However, please do not use this thread for creating characters/coloring in at random. All MYOs/customs posted here must provide proof of ownership, and specify which ticket they are using.

All users must be registered with the Fawnae bank; our bank is how staff keeps track of said tickets.

Rotzalot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me