Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sparrow -Chapter 15, Book 1-

Postby Rodii » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:49 pm

Sparrow

Chapter 14 --- THE END!

Journey's End

Sparrow stared at Mono, then ran to hug him. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." she moaned. Mono smiled, and licked her ear. Rin ran over to them. She flew up to her father's shoulder.
"She read the note. She knows her family is gone. " Rin sighed.
"That's your mother for you." Mono laughed. Sparrow stopped hugging Mono. She was completely regretting reading the letter. Then at least she would have some faith in them coming back. But what happened to them that they weren't returning. Maybe it was a lie. All of a sudden, she was so overwhelmed that she fell into a deep dream of memories...

"Hello? Where am I?" Sparrow's thoughts echoed out loud. Then she noticed she was alone, in pure whiteness. Then, the whiteness was broken with a screen of memories; when Sapphire died, when she fell in the cave, when her mother and sisters left. She stared at it, and realized what has happened. Sparrow was being shown life, her life.
"Tell me more! Show me more! I must see the future too!" she screamed. Then, there was an all-black figure standing in front of her. The face wasn't clear, but it was her.
"You have been shown your past. Your future is yet to be seen." said the mysterious black figure. The figure apparently knew that it was being called a figure in Sparrow's head, because it groaned, "I'm not a figure. I'm you." Sparrow took a step back, and her entire leg disappeared.
"What's going on?!" Sparrow cried. She tried to run back, but the only thing of her left was a body. She rolled on her back, only a head left. She screamed, and felt herself being pulled back into reality.

Sparrow woke up, confused and her eyesight blurred. She just happened to make out Rin and Mono leaning over her. Then two warm tongues licked her cheeks. Sparrow tried to get up, but she was too weak.
"Honey, just lay down. I'll put you on my back." Mono offered. Sparrow refused.
"Don't worry, I can still fly. My wings are like their own person. Rin come on. You too, Mono?" Sparrow whispered. Mono and Rin nodded, and they all flew off to Sparrow's cave, Sparrow far behind them and Rin taking the lead.

Once the three of them reached the cave, Mono noticed that their dead pup was still in the cave; he could smell it.
"Sparrow, you didn't bury Pai?" Mono wailed. Rin tried to follow her father's gaze, and noticed a small, cold body in the corner of the cave. She walked over to it, and felt it. 'Was it dead? It's not cold enough to be dead, or is it?'
"Daddy, come feel it. It's not cold enough to die." Rin motioned with her paw for Mono to come over. Mono did, and he was as confused as Rin.
"Sparrow, I don't think he's dead. At all." Mono growled deeply, then noticed that Sparrow was right in front of them. She was feeling their little boy, and looked up at them.
"He's alive."
"What?!" Mono yelled.
"He has a heartbeat, and he's breathing, but its fast." Sparrow groaned. Then she tried to feed it. She felt very small suckles from the pup. 'Success. He's alive. Pai? I like it. Welcome back to the world, Pai.' They were a family. A team of four. That is what they'd be forever. Sparrow. They are the Sparrows. The Sparrows. Forever.

THE END!!!!

I would like to that all of my fans and that there will be a Book 2: Destinies :) This book was really fun to do, and I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I loved doing it! ^w^ I own all characters.

Rodii © 2010
ImageImageImage

Rodii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sparrow -Chapter 15, Book 1-

Postby DrawingMongoose » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:45 pm

I'm a fan of your story, where is the stamp page of your story?
Namida no nai sekai nimo sono hashi wa kakari masu ka ?
Kabe ni kizamareta rakugaki wa dareka no ji ni yoku niteta
Kanashimi wo toozakeru koto de kimi wa hashi wo kakeyou to shita
Keredo ima kasa wo sutete me wo tsuburu
DrawingMongoose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rodii » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:22 am

It's the cover page, and I don't have a stamp, just a box. I'm making a stamp though
ImageImageImage

Rodii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galahads_Grail » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:29 pm

GOOOOOO SPARROW! :thumbup: