Sparrow -Chapter 12, Book 1- by Rodii

Artist Rodii [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Sparrow -Chapter 12, Book 1-

Postby Rodii » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:36 pm

Sparrow

Chapter 12 --- Truth or Death?

Sparrow stared at the pup. "Your name.. Rin. Your name is Rin." She licked its ears. Rin squeaked, then curled up into a ball and breathed softly. Slowly, Sparrow started to drift asleep as well..

Sparrow stood in a large, barren field. It looked like the forest, but without vegetation and animals. Then, she felt water on her forehead, but it started to sting. It smelled of blood. She rubbed the back of her paw on it. Blood covered the fur on her paw. Sparrow felt her face start to sting, and saw drips of blood fall on the ground in front of her. She decided she would have to find some sort of thing to use as a mirror. Sparrow ran to the lake, and saw what she looked like. She had to turn away. Something had made her face bruised and bloody. Sparrow dunk her head underwater, hoping to wash away most of the blood. It did, but her face was still a bruised mess.
"Who did this, who destroyed the forest? Who tried to destroy my face? Even.. even destroy me. Why? Why!" she yelled. Something was behind her, she felt them, and she turned around. A red blindfolded dog with a ball on a chain was standing in front of her. He had his muzzle raised.
"Sparrow, come with me, I must show you who did this. Please come --"

But it was too late. Sparrow woke up, and she was fine. Was that supposed to be a sign? Was someone going to destroy the forest, and maybe even Sparrow? She grabbed Rin, and howled.

The picture has a gray blur around it, has anyone noticed? That was what she looked like in her dream. This did not happen! It might, or it might not. But you'll just have to stay until the end to find out. ;)

Rodii © 2010
Last edited by Rodii on Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage

Rodii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sparrow -Chapter 12, Book 1-

Postby Daisy May » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:54 am

WOW I REALLY WANT TO SEE IF THAT HAPPENS! :D :D