Artist Rodii [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Sparrow -Chapter 4, Book 1-

Postby Rodii » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:08 am

Sparrow
Chapter 3 --- Chapter 5

Chapter 4 --- Talking Bushes

After Sapphire was named, and she befriended Sparrow, the two of them decided to go back to the Butterfly Wolf camp. But, neither of them knew which direction to go, or where the Butterfly Wolf camp was. And would they thank Sparrow for bringing their daughter back, or do something terrible to Sparrow for kidnapping their daughter? Sparrow wasn't sure if she wanted to find out.
"Hey Sparrow, I know which way it is! Follow me!" chirped Sapphire, and she flied in a very awkward manner. Sparrow tried to do the same, but fell on her face. Sapphire turned around.
"Don't try to copy me. I barely know how to fly. All I know is I run, jump, then flap. Kind of like a bird, you know?" Sparrow looked at the butterfly pup. What the heck was a bird? Was it related to butterfly wolves, or even Sparrow's species? "What's a bird?" Sparrow asked shamefully. "I mean, is it like you or me? Or what?" Sapphire didn't answer. She just kept on flying like a monkey. Then, she stopped, and jumped into the bush.
Sparrow asked bewildered, "Where are you going?!" Sapphire whispered something, but Sparrow couldn't make out the speech. She dove in after her. Then, together, they were peeking through a bush. They could tell this was the wrong camp. Sparrow spotted a tall tan dog with an orange circle around one eye. She thought that must be the leader.
"Who are-" she was cut off by Sapphire. "What are you doing?!" she whispered frantically. "If they know we're in here, they'll tear us up! Literally! Look at the pup. What the? The pup is coming over here! Hide!" Sparrow looked at Sapphire as if she had a mustache.
"We're already hiding you nut for brains!" Then she felt an ear touch her wing. "Get down!"
The pup looked at the leader.
"We have something. It's something... weird. I can't make it out. It doesn't quite have a smell. Should I get it out?"
The leader peered into the bush, and smiled, but shook her head.
"It's probably just another stupid bird stuck in there, Zero. We'll get it out tomorrow, if it doesn't untangle itself by dawn tomorrow morning. Then we will feast!" Sparrow couldn't believe the words the leader spoke! A little "bird" to feed those two? It wouldn't feed Sapphire! She poked her face outside of the bush. She saw the leader staring straight at her, as if she was staring right into Sparrow's soul. She popped her head back in.
"It is I, the Great One. I command you to sit!" Sparrow joked in a deep voice. Sapphire looked to see if they were sitting. They were. Sapphire nodded. "Do another! Do another!" Sparrow nodded.
"If you have obeyed my commands, you can stand. Then turn around. If not, you will die." Sapphire repeated herself. They were standing, but they did not turn around.
"They didn't turn around! Try again!" Then she was lifted out of the bush. Sparrow was freaking out. Then she was thrown out of the bush.
"Planning on escaping? I don't think so." said the leader. "Zero, but them in a cage, and in a tree."
Zero nodded, and tried to grab them, but Sapphire flew off.
"Hurry Sparrow! Hurry!" And she sat in a tree waiting for Sparrow.
Sparrow tried her best, and before she knew it, she was in the tree with Sapphire!
"I did it! I can finally fly! Oh goody!" Sparrow spun around, but she forgot she was in a tree, and she fell out of it, and went unconscious...

Rodii © 2010
Last edited by Rodii on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

Rodii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sparrow -Chapter 4, Book 1-

Postby Rodii » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:46 am

They only have 3 legs because they got into a fight and they both lost a leg ;_;
ImageImageImage

Rodii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sparrow -Chapter 4, Book 1-

Postby Ƥσиιɛ » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:37 pm

I can't wait to read chapter 5 :)
I used to be Evil Teddy, then I was {*~Cupcake~*}.
Whatever you do, DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK!!
ImageImage
Ƥσиιɛ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me