Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sparrow -Chapter 3, Book 1-

Postby Rodii » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:33 pm

Sparrow
Chapter 3 --- Little Creatures

Chapter 2 --- Chapter 4

Since Sparrow was in quite a dilemma, she would either have to learn how to fly again and catch up to her family, fly to someplace she thought was safe, or walk to someplace safe. She was in such a bad situation, that she just went in a random direction. I no avail, she ended up lost in a forest. The worse part was, there was a bunch of little sacks hanging from the trees. What was inside of them? She stepped up to a tree with a low hanging branch, and stared closely at the sacks. She could see little bodies inside of them. She was startled. What had put those poor creatures in them?! Then, just as she was about to shake the branch with her mouth, a little butterfly wolf pup popped out and fell on Sparrow's nose.
"Can you hear me?" Sparrow whispered to the thing. "Do you understand my dialect?" She stared at the creature for a moment. She saw it unfold it's wings and yawn. It stared wide eyed at Sparrow.
"Ah! Een reus! Hulp! Hulp!" the little creature yelled. The Butterfly pup was saying "Ah! A giant! Help! Help!" Sparrow wasn't sure if she should shake the creature off her nose, or hide it in her fur. She tucked it in her wing. She could hear the little butterfly pup's muffled screams. She followed her scent back to the cave, and dumped the Butterfly pup in a transparent cup, and flipped it upside down. She peered into the cup.
"What do you want?" barked the butterfly pup. "Why have you taken my as a prisoner? What is it you want from me?! I want to go home! Let me out! Let me out! You can't understand me when I talk in my native tongue. U bent waarschijnlijk zo stom zoals de rest van iedereen ik ken. U kunt niet mijn eenvoudige tong zelfs begrijpen! Ha!" Sparrow could not understand the last part of the butterfly pup, but it meant "You are probably as dumb as everyone else I know. You don't even know what my simple tongue means! Ha!"
"Do you want me to release you?" Sparrow was about to make a bargain with the creature.
The butterfly pup's eyes were glowing. "I would! Please! Let me out! I beg! I plead!" Sparrow nodded.
"Only if you teach me how to fly, or be my friend. Take your pick."
"Can't I just make you a mushroom bracelet or something?" Sparrow was getting irritated.
"No. Fly or friend. Then release." The wolf nodded. "I'll be your friend." Sparrow wanted to be able to fly and get some good help, but a friend would probably give the help.
"Thank you. What is your name?" Sparrow smiled. The butterfly wolf shrugged."I'm not sure. How about..."
Sparrow interrupted. "How about Sapphire? That's a pretty name." The wolf nodded. "Sapphire it is."
Sparrow smiled huge. "Nice to meet you Sapphire. I'm Sparrow."

Rodii © 2010
Last edited by Rodii on Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

Rodii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sparrow -Chapter 3, Book 1-

Postby Rodii » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:10 pm

I'll be making little Sparrow pixies soon if anyone wants to put them in there signature for advertisement and Sparrow book fans :D
ImageImageImage

Rodii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rodii » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Anyone like the book?
ImageImageImage

Rodii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squints » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:18 pm

I do ^^
squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby powderjr » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:58 am

i think its really good!
powderjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rodii » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:03 am

Thanks a bunch :D I might be doing chapters 4 and 5 today. ;)
ImageImageImage

Rodii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rodii » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:14 am

The Sparrow fan link is here! :D