Now hiring new General Helpers! Applications now closed!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Now hiring new General Helpers! Applications closing soo

Postby slasher // twig » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:59 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 8 months ago, do not apply)Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:14 pm
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply)3266
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? about everyday
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? 5-6 hours
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required)I can speak A bit of spanish
Why do you want to be a General Helper?
I think I would want to help out the other people on chickensmoothie more.
working on my sig!
tidbits! wrote:yo! i'm a huge loner that makes
art constantly. I use any pronouns
and go by twig, slasher,
or w/e u may know me as!
i'm also an art student studying
drawing & painting!
my pms are always open <3
mood: tired, but content
........╔═...........................................═╗
........... >>python dogs
............ >>artshop........
............. >>toyhouse........
............Currently taking usd
............commissions on DA ............
........╚═...........................................═╝
slasher // twig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inkerbelle. » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:39 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: Sun Feb 10, 2013
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 552
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: I usually consider CS a daily routine, i go on CS everyday. The only time I don't go on would be if i were on vacation etc.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?: On all days, i range from about 3-7 hours here on CS i find the forums very interesting.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position: I can speak in Spanish, and i will always try my best to answer everybody's questions.
Why do you want to be a General Helper?: I would love to be a general helper because i love to help others. I believe that there is more joy in giving than receiving. I know how it feels to be confused about something on CS because there are so many wonderful things on CS to keep track of, like the BB code etc., that you just don't know how to do sometimes. That's when you turn to the general helpers, I'd love to be one of those general helpers. I just have a passion for helping others out of their troubling times. I'd really value putting a smile of their face.
Thank you for your consideration and have a wonderful day (= .
x_________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✩ ✩ ✩
╒══════════════╕
xxxshe/her • artist • eh writer • procrastinator
xxxxxxxxxxx(profile pic drawn by me!)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtumblr insta
╘══════════════╛
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✩ ✩ ✩
inkerbelle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brandy. » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:19 am

APPLICATON
(please post your completed form in this topic)

What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 8 months ago, do not apply)

Feb. 15 2010
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply)
exactly 1000
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
7 days a week
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
I usually spend a good 3-5 hours on CS each day
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation? Do you consider yourself a trade-value expert? Do you already answer a lot of questions in the forum?)
I speak German and English, and i currently live in Europe. I have been on this sight for about three years so i guess you could say i know the ins and outs. I consider myself a calm person and i know how to take the higher road and be the bigger person about things. I have a lot of experience when it comes to communication with my peers. In my high school I have been involved in many sessions of peer mediation. many people enjoy talking to someone who has been in the same position as them.
I would like to be a general helper because i am completely devoted to this website. For the longest time i have wanted to help out more than just being a member. I would love to help new users to learn how to get around on this website. I also don't want people to be nervous about talking to someone when they need help. when i joined i was afraid to ask people for help because i was afraid of someone finding me "annoying" or "inexperienced" . If i were made a general helper, i would do my best to welcome new users and answer as many questions that pertain to this website.I want new users to enjoy this website as much as i have.
Brandy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esprit » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:08 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: April 11th 2013

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 429

How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Every day

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? 5 -7 hours generally

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position? I can speak fluent Spanish and French, also know the basics of Turkish, I also have very good social skills and can deal with problems big and small, with the least necessary amount of hassle whilst doing so.

Do you consider yourself a trade value expert? When I receive trades I can tell if they are fair or unfair and also state why whether it's a personal matter (eg. A 2009 rare spider for a 2009 rare rat, I much prefer rats to spiders although rarity may be equal) or rarity or even popularity which does affect trades quite often (eg. A 2009 rare malk dragon is worth more than a 2009 rare dog).

Why do you want to be a General Helper? I would love to be able to help others enjoy their time on CS and keep it a safe and secure environment. I also greatly enjoy helping the 'newbies' of CS with any problems they may have and help them enjoy CS more.

Thanks for considering me!
Esprit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pear » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:14 am

What date did you register as a CS member?:
Oct 30, 2010

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):

I visit every day.

I check CS regularly every day, so around 4-6 hours combined, depending on if it is a weekend or not.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position:
I am in my 3rd year of German, so I can understand it well. My younger siblings, who are 2 and 5 have also made me a very patient and helping person. Also, I can easily read people and I calculate what the best response would be to their problem. I never respond with anger, only kindness. I am experienced in using the Oekaki, editing profiles, digital and traditional art, a little bit of html and CSS(Planning to learn a lot over the summer), how to easily navigate the forum (I also know where most of the important threads are.) and trading(pet and item worths).

I enjoy helping people. When I help people, I feel like I am teaching them something new. When they learn this, they are also able to help other people. I also enjoy showing people new tricks and tips. In return, if I don't know an answer to their question, I look it up so I know in the future. It makes me happy to reach a solution and have both parties happy with the outcome. If I were to become a general helper, I would work hard to teach people, help people with their problems, and keep CS a safe environment for young internet users.
Pear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karma. » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:34 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: The 26th of August, 2009.

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 336, however I was not active for quite a long period of time.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Every day, whether it be on my phone, laptop, or other device.

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? One to four hours, however sometimes I do go on for longer. It depends on the day.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) : I probably wouldn't say expert, but I do consider myself to know a lot about trades. (For example, I wouldn't trade a 2009 rare for a 2013 one.) I can speak a little German, too. If a new player asks me a question, I try to answer in the most helpful way possible.

Why do you want to be a General Helper? Being a General Helper would be amazing. I love helping people, because when they finally can do something, they're extremely happy and that makes me happy too! I think I'd want to be a General Helper because I feel that Chicken Smoothie could in fact benefit from the General Helpers. It is always good to have someone to go to when you don't know what you're doing! I remember my first day on Chicken Smoothie.. I just didn't get it, haha! These are the people who help others, and that is why I'd like to be one.
hello!
my name is karma and i'm your resident history nutter!
i'm a phd student in the uk working on women's history.
i hope to become a historian + write stories at the same time!
check out my adoptables, wolvens!
need help, or looking to make a friend?
my pms are always open!
or submit a help ticket!

𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒂,
𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆...

Image ImageImage
Karma.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfblood. » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:56 am

APPLICATON (please post your completed form in this topic)
  1. What date did you register as a CS member?: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:19 pm XD
  2. How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 1617
  3. How many days a week do you usually visit CS? 7 Days.
  4. How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? 3-5....
  5. Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position: Actually, I Really Don't Think So... O.o
  6. Why do you want to be a General Helper? General Helpers Do So Much For Many People, So I'd Like To Help As Many People As I Can, Too.

I Just Want To Thank You For This Wonderful Chance C:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hiya! you can call me by my user or virgo c:

i've been on cs for over 11 years, so feel
free to message me for help or just to be friends !

[ she/her | bisexual | YA | © ]

wolfblood.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaden » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:23 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: 25th July 2012

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 2996

How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Usually 7 or 6 days

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? 3-6 hours a day

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position? I would sometimes scan the help board and post on it, can speak a little Bulgarian, and I love helping out.

Why do you want to be a General Helper? I would love to help out users, new or old. It would be amazing, I would scan through the help tickets regualary, and just help some people out. I would really appreciate being a general helper, as I think I could do it, I just have this feeling inside me that I want to be a general helper. I would be really happy and appreciative if I got chosen as a general helper.
create a clan | sageclan's storage
create a pack | the eiramach pack's storage
kaden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SluLooLoo » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:11 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 8 months ago, do not apply)

September 24th 2012

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply)

6 hours

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation? Do you consider yourself a trade-value expert? Do you already answer a lot of questions in the forum?)

In the past on Chicken smoothie, I've handled fighting amongst different users. Since I am on chickensmoothie so much, I've learned from parts experience on which trades are fair or not, and what needs to be added/taken away in a trade to make it fair. Also, at one point, I had two users fighting over a pet of mine. (They knew Eachother outside of chickensmoothie). I think that I handled the situation in a responsible way. I frequently have people send me PM's involving trade help, and I have been a moderator for several topics, one of the topics was actually very popular at one point. I am also really friendly and have made several friends on this site! I have a part time teaching position in real life so I know about how to handle fights and disagreements.

I want to be a general helper because I believe that I could truly help on chicken smoothie. I visit almost every forum there is, and I would treat the job with the utmost responsibility and maturity. I always read the rules of topics and trade rules. I want to be a general helper because I want to help chicken smoothie for the better, and to help keep people from breaking rules and bullying.

Thank you for the opportunity!
Last edited by SluLooLoo on Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Come trade with me!
SluLooLoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nari UwU » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:30 am

Sorry if I already have a form posted, I was trying to edit the one I posted, but it doesn't seem to exist, for some reason...

Dobby wants to be a General Helper!
What date did you register as a CS member?:
July 10, 2010
{Almost 3 1/2 years :3}

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):

Every day, if possible. Sundays are iffy, since they're generally my homework catchup day, but I still try to get on

Usually 2-4, or more, but never less than an hour :3

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position?
I am an experienced trader, offsite an onsite, and if I don't know the values well, I can direct them to or ask an oppinion from someone who does. I am also very patient if someone does not understand and I am good at explaining things in several different ways

I like to help people, basically. I've been on the site for forever and a half now, and if my knowledge can help someone, I'd love to share it ^_^
Hug your pets. They're gone before you know it.
Nari UwU

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me