Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Python Dog Adopts v.4 [Python Dog discord!] by slasher // twig

Based on Click to view
Artist slasher // twig [gallery]
Time spent 11 hours, 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
134 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Python Dog Adopts v.4 [Python Dog discord!]

Postby slasher // twig » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:54 am

Fanclub // Nursery // DA Group // FAQ // Line transfers & Customs // Archives // Python Dog Discord // Python Dog MYOs

What is a Python dog? wrote:A Python dog is a Reptile x Canine hybrid. Being a hybrid they easily gain mutations causing a large variation in anything these Python dogs have, like hair, eyes, ears, and amounts of limbs. Not so rarely, a Python dog with supernatural abilities or ones that are supernaturals come along ranging from werewolves and vampire to the dead and flesh eating! Occasionally Hybrid python dogs come around and they get traits from the non-python dog parent as well! They come in any gender/sexuality and can breed with any type of gender! They have human-like behavior, meaning they are pretty intelligent and have to capacity for multiple languages and memorizing things.

Rules::
Do not copy/trace/steal this species, don't use the species for your own profit
Be kind and polite, don't spam, whine, or guilt trip
You may own as many as you want!
Be creative with your python dogs, feel free to put them in au's! (these au's can give your python dog w/e ability, as long as you don't include these traits
Don't sell your python dog unless they were previously sold (sold for usd/da points on da)

Rarities:
Standard
3 nostril slits, longer/shorter/normal fur length (as in the preset lines not edited), Fluffy/cat/reptile tail, Normal size ears or floppy ears, fluffy ears, no hair edits or a small tuft, claws, no claws, sclera color

Common
long ears, non-fluffy ears, Small hair edits (cheek length), custom tail, fur edits/styled fur (any fur edits that aren't the unedited preset! such as curled or super straight fur, chopped look, etc.), teeth edits, pupil edits, split tongue, different colored blood, hair that reaches shoulders, heterochromia

Uncommon
Horns (3 at most), 1-4 extra eyes, small/few back spikes, edited tongue, glow, long claws, magic (minor abilities), small bits of goop (i.e mouth/eyes or paw pads), hair longer than shoulders, supernatural python dogs (vampire, demons, etc.)

rare
more than 3 horns, over 4 extra eyes, missing limbs or eyes, large/many back spikes, halo (up to 2), small wings - non-functional, 2 tails, more than 1 set of ears (no more than 3 extra), small gene-splicing (i.e. just gills or shark tail), up to 1 pair of extra limbs

Legendary
multiple heads, major magic abilities, large gene-splicing (i.e. mermaid, half birt, etc.), many halos, more than 1 pair of ex. limbs, large scale wings (one pair), parts that are transparent/goop

God tier
either 2 nostril slits or 4 depending on which kind of python dog, extreme body edits, more to come

Staff:
Twig /// Owner

D.J.D Vos /// Co-Owner

She Wolf Warrior /// Artist
Watchdog. /// Nursery Artist
Fawni /// Artist
.Lucifer /// Artist
dave. /// Artist

Lore:
Python dogs originated from the planet named Iethea, not far in technology, python dogs native to the planet lived off of the land and learned to be tough. There were originally 4 types of python dogs and the rare 'fifth' type which was commonly known as the blessed or divine. The blessed were usually the god/goddess figures that had lots of power and magic that they used to make a certain part of the world. Others that went under that category were the elemental python dogs, elements ran through their blood and sometimes they had the ability to use their elements against others. The other 4 existing types of python dogs depended on where they lived. The cold-dwelling python dogs were characterized by thicker fur and thicker clothing. They were usually stronger and tougher as they had to endure long winters and harsh weather. The forest dwellers were usually characterized by darker fur to fit into their darker surroundings. These python dogs were thought as agile and quick due to the predators and fast prey that filled all forests. They are more used to hunting at night and have better sight in the dark than most. The third type was the plains, adjusted to a nomadic lifestyle and carried an ability to adapt. These python dogs hold the most diverse python dogs as they form small groups and they can range from natural born plains python dogs or the misfits from other places. The fourth type are the field python dogs, they come from the renowned pink fields that cover a section of Iethea. They come in many colors because they can't blend into any foliage. After portals opened allowing travel to other places and dimensions, python dogs spread about the universe and can now be found anywhere. With the ability to go to other dimensions it allowed strange mutations to occur that made the diversity that they have today. Python dogs now stray from the types and are accustomed to lives in the wild and in cities/villages/towns.

Strikes:

Bans:
Last edited by slasher // twig on Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:09 pm, edited 23 times in total.
working on my sig!
tidbits! wrote:yo! i'm a huge loner that makes
art constantly. I use any pronouns
and go by twig, slasher,
or w/e u may know me as!
i'm also an art student studying
drawing & painting!
my pms are always open <3
mood: tired, but content
........╔═...........................................═╗
........... >>python dogs
............ >>artshop........
............. >>toyhouse........
............Currently taking usd
............commissions on DA ............
........╚═...........................................═╝
slasher // twig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Python Dog Adopts v.4 [Stamps & Affiliates]

Postby slasher // twig » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:56 am

Stamps:
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3011596][img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/f385/f/2016/057/b/b/python_dog_stamp_v_2_by_twiiiig-d9t957i.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3011596][img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/a8f0/f/2016/057/b/9/output_w4jthn_by_twiiiig-d9t9530.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3011596][img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/6740/f/2015/346/a/3/image_by_twiiiig-d9jvkg4.png[/img][/url]

Afilliates:

Last edited by slasher // twig on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
working on my sig!
tidbits! wrote:yo! i'm a huge loner that makes
art constantly. I use any pronouns
and go by twig, slasher,
or w/e u may know me as!
i'm also an art student studying
drawing & painting!
my pms are always open <3
mood: tired, but content
........╔═...........................................═╗
........... >>python dogs
............ >>artshop........
............. >>toyhouse........
............Currently taking usd
............commissions on DA ............
........╚═...........................................═╝
slasher // twig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Python Dog Adopts v.4 [Posting Open]

Postby hasu » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:57 am

mark!!
hasu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:56 am

Marking! I hope to get my boy transferred to these lines. u v u
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:01 am

mark ^^

┌────────────────────────────┐

Hey its Rei! I have my commissions open! USD only!
I am ND and have a 9-5 job so I may be inactive
for periods of time! I'm more active on Discord (heyrei)!

└────────────────────────────┘
xxxxxxxx|c4c threadbreedingsdesign salesdesign poundsketchpage|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx《 • meet the artist • 》
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|KeldinesReturn • A Cat ARPG|

┌────────────────────────────┐

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

└────────────────────────────┘
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery