My Entry by hhleys

Based on Click to view
Artist hhleys [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 5

My Entry

Postby hhleys » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:03 am

This is my entry, but it's not finished yet. :3

EDIT: The second session I tested a lot of things out, and didn't like anything but his eye.
EDIT: Session 3, testing and such. I left the red slash marks and stitching, if it wasn't obvious.
EDIT: Session 4, I finished it. I spent a lot of the time looking at horses with Native American markings, and testing out stitches and stripes and other markings, and putting markings in many different places on the horse.

Anywho, my entry, and I hope you like it. ^^ I might do another later, but then again I might not.
🩷 i'm haley [adult; she/her]
🩷 lgbtq + nd
🩷 trades: open, randoms welcome
🩷 i have a 1x1 search post and a trade thread
hhleys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Entry

Postby Equid Phantasm » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:46 am

I see you are her friend in real life by your signature, but did you read her first page, after I used her unique symbol, she said she didn't want it used any more.

I love your Indian style horse. I am part Native American myself and enjoy research on same, especially the NezPierce and their Appaloosas.

Anyhow, great artwork.

Equid
Equid Phantasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Entry

Postby hhleys » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:35 pm

Equid Phantasm wrote:I see you are her friend in real life by your signature, but did you read her first page, after I used her unique symbol, she said she didn't want it used any more.

I love your Indian style horse. I am part Native American myself and enjoy research on same, especially the NezPierce and their Appaloosas.

Anyhow, great artwork.

Equid

Yes, I am. ^^

Really? Huh, I must have missed it. Well, I'm afraid I really can't take it off now, since where the mark lays is a bunch of different shades of grayish white. If she doesn't like it she can remove it. *shrugs*

Thank you for your lovely complements. <3
🩷 i'm haley [adult; she/her]
🩷 lgbtq + nd
🩷 trades: open, randoms welcome
🩷 i have a 1x1 search post and a trade thread
hhleys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups