Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Unexpected Love by Tundra

Artist Tundra [gallery]
Time spent 19 hours, 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 21
114 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Unexpected Love

Postby Tundra » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:31 am

Done as Done can get, O how i hate feathers lol

Yeh yeh, I finally drew these two. Most can recognize Kuar, but the lovely girl there is Shay Verdana's character in the RP The Wren. Its an Assassin RP, which..people do just that assassinate targets and return for their rewards. Now Kuar and Shay, being Both Immortal met a LONG time ago, before the Wren was created. Somewhere down the line they were separated only to meet up again years later..on different ends of the battle field. Kuar having been working with Malacia, one of Shays rivals.

Here in this pic, its sometime before the Wren was made. They look so happy, even though their lives are living hells XD

Anyway, I find myself liking this image..a LOT. I don't know what it is, I'm just proud of it. Cant wait to color it in, just deciding on colors and if I want to add more lol.

Edit: Slowly this becomes more and more detailed XD. I started on the background, but it will take a LOT of time. Timer so far is accurate, no pause..well maybe a few minutes off, due to submit time. But its close. Believe it or not..I do plan on making the wings Feathered XD, like..realism feathered. The background is a cathedral with stained glass windows. Simple design on those..I know how hard it is to work with stained glass XD. Probably will add more skin tones to the skin, and maybe more to the clothing and other things.
I think I have 11 layers of shading alone...3 layers of lighting. There most definitely will be more when I'm done XD. Anyway, enjoy its unfinished ness XD

Edit(June18th): WELL NOW this has been sitting for a few, decided to finish it up after so long...and..now on break. SO! its proving to be more detailed then I had originally planned lol, fixing some small errors I had done before, mostly shading errors. Probably will have it done by next month, who knows...Anyway, enjoy its unfinished ness, again lol
Last edited by Tundra on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Unexpected Love

Postby Transmute » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:32 am

Thats awesome Tundra. :o
.Fire Flight.

Flight Rising Alerts:
Taking ping requests for
[White/Rose-Seafoam/White]
imperials. Guaranteed triple gened,
male has iridescent, shimmer and
gembond. Female has tiger, shimmer
and gembond.
Transmute

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:37 am

wow *jaw drops*
: - Art Shop - : - Fursonas - : - Characters - :- Adopt a teenie WAG! - : ADOPT ME!
All W.A.S. owners, please visit here!
"There's so much more to you than you know, not just pain and anger. There's good in you too, I felt it. When you can harness all that, you'll have a power that no one can match. Not even me." - Charles Xavier
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:40 am

What? has no one ever seen me draw humans here XD...*looks at her three past posts* I guess not....lol. Man, I so want the RP these two are in to push further. In truth, the scene seen here..hasn't happened. But in another RP..technically in the future of BOTH characters...it has lol.
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:25 am

Bump XD
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blitz. » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:02 pm

This is absolutely beautiful, I am jelly ;w;
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
[he/him]
Not active anymore. Just like editing my sig once a year lol
Sorry if you've been trying to contact me.
My Partner <3

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Blitz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Verdana » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:32 pm

Nawwwww! So much cuteness! Lol, totally hasn't happened yet. But it will. Oh yes, it will. It is beautiful, tundra.
Verdana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Galen » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:42 pm

Its sooo cutee. :3
~Galen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:54 pm

Bump XD Lines done...*ponders colors* Maybe I'll have Verdana color Shay, and I color Kuar XD
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Galen » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:56 pm

Gosh those wings are epic.. Sorry for the double post.. I just couldn't help it.. lol :D
~Galen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me