More Standard Photo by baylili00

Artist baylili00 [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

More Standard Photo

Postby baylili00 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:39 pm

Here's Firefly again with a more standard painting. She is a muse for many different artists.
baylili00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: More Standard Photo

Postby cheesecakewolf » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:44 am

Ohai! :'3

nice drawing you got here... but it kindda looks like you stole my charater ^^' as you can see~http://cheesecakewolf.deviantart.com/gallery/

im trying to be the nicest i can about it.. and im hoping that you couldint draw this charater again, with out me knowing.

i know you didint know that you did it and you didint mean to. its fine ^^ im just hoping you would not draw this charater and im just telling you.

Shana ♥
cheesecakewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baylili00 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:32 am

cheesecakewolf wrote:Ohai! :'3

nice drawing you got here... but it kindda looks like you stole my charater ^^' as you can see~http://cheesecakewolf.deviantart.com/gallery/

im trying to be the nicest i can about it.. and im hoping that you couldint draw this charater again, with out me knowing.

i know you didint know that you did it and you didint mean to. its fine ^^ im just hoping you would not draw this charater and im just telling you.

Shana ♥

I promise I have never seen your character. I also Promise I won't draw her either. One thing though my charie looks exactly like a fox. In my gallery I have a full picture of here.
baylili00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atwood » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:24 pm

The two characters are both based on very popular fox markings and colours, so it's to be expected there will be other characters that look a lot like them. ;3 I've seen literally dozens of characters that look very similar to this, and there's no copying involved - they're just based on red foxes. It's fine for baylili00 to keep using her character, since it's almost certainly not even slightly based on cheesecakewolf's and is actually pretty different while keeping in the same theme. :3
Atwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me