Artist ~SNCastiel<3~ [gallery]
Time spent 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ocean Reference

Postby ~SNCastiel<3~ » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:36 am

Character belongs Minxxy!

Story:

ocean gently padded through the thick , warm sand and skidded to a hault as she reached rocks. she smiled and looked at them. she hopped up and proceeded down the long, row of blue/green grey rocks. the crystal clear water gently rushed around them as it washed back out , occasionally taking a seashell or two with it. ocean took a deep breath and exhaled with a wide smile. she hopped across them and proceeded down the alley of glistening minerals. she sat down on a big rock outlooking the ocean as the waves crash near her. she sniffed the air, it was a dew, filled air with a slight earthy smell. she loved it. she was finnally... home.

Ocean set out to the water to find her old family. they were aquatic wolves who could breathe underwater. she pondered if she could too, so she leaned down to the top of the glassy water , she took a deep breath, stuck her head under the water, and inhaled what was salty sea water. she choked and gasped yanking herself and emerging from the water. she coughed and slightly laughed. she spit out the rest of the sediments and sat down on the sands where the water swept up and down the shore. she looked around; not too many others on this land. she sniffed the air again but this time to come across a slightly odd, musky smell. she sneezed, bobbing her head as she did. just as she opened her eyes she let out a slight squeal of startlement. a young male aquatic wolf was standing before her, with a blank expressing, someone pondering. she sat down and huffed, "who are you?? and w-why did you creep up like that?".

standing up and crouching, sniffing his legs, she awaited for an answer. he simply looked down at her and let out a deep sentence, "oceanlenca, we knew that you would finnally come home" he said and smiled.

Story by: Minxxy
Last edited by ~SNCastiel<3~ on Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:26 am, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImage

HAD I the heavens' embroidered cloths, enwrought with golden and silver light,
the blue and the dim and the dark cloths of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet. But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly, because you tread on my dreams.
~William Butler Yeats~
~SNCastiel<3~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ocean

Postby Minxxy » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:30 am

i love this design oh, so much 8D
i wish she was up for adoption >:D ahaha

very pretty c:
Minxxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SNCastiel<3~ » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:52 am

Minxxy wrote:
i love this design oh, so much 8D
i wish she was up for adoption >:D ahaha

very pretty c:

haha thanks :3 maybe one day she will be... shes not quite an official character of mine so i might ^^
ImageImage

I would spread the cloths under your feet. But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly, because you tread on my dreams.
~William Butler Yeats~
~SNCastiel<3~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minxxy » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:23 pm

8'D

edit: psst, dibbs cx
Last edited by Minxxy on Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minxxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cedaar » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:36 pm

If she ever does go up for adoption, I'd totally go for her... Probably. :3
Adoptables.Fursona.Art Shop.
Souls.Dimantas.DeviantART.YouTube
art below by me, pm about commissions

cedaar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SNCastiel<3~ » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:38 pm

Snowballz is Epic wrote:
If she ever does go up for adoption, I'd totally go for her... Probably. :3

haha thanks ;P
ImageImage

~William Butler Yeats~
~SNCastiel<3~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Up for Adoption!

Postby ~SNCastiel<3~ » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:30 pm

shes up for adoption ;P
ImageImage

~William Butler Yeats~
~SNCastiel<3~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minxxy » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:57 pm

-oceanlenca-

ocean gently padded through the thick , warm sand and skidded to a hault as she reached rocks. she smiled and looked at them. she hopped up and proceeded down the long, row of blue/green grey rocks. the crystal clear water gently rushed around them as it washed back out , occasionally taking a seashell or two with it. ocean took a deep breath and exhaled with a wide smile. she hopped across them and proceeded down the alley of glistening minerals. she sat down on a big rock outlooking the ocean as the waves crash near her. she sniffed the air, it was a dew, filled air with a slight earthy smell. she loved it. she was finnally... home.

Ocean set out to the water to find her old family. they were aquatic wolves who could breathe underwater. she pondered if she could too, so she leaned down to the top of the glassy water , she took a deep breath, stuck her head under the water, and inhaled what was salty sea water. she choked and gasped yanking herself and emerging from the water. she coughed and slightly laughed. she spit out the rest of the sediments and sat down on the sands where the water swept up and down the shore. she looked around; not too many others on this land. she sniffed the air again but this time to come across a slightly odd, musky smell. she sneezed, bobbing her head as she did. just as she opened her eyes she let out a slight squeal of startlement. a young male aquatic wolf was standing before her, with a blank expressing, someone pondering. she sat down and huffed, "who are you?? and w-why did you creep up like that?".

standing up and crouching, sniffing his legs, she awaited for an answer. he simply looked down at her and let out a deep sentence, "oceanlenca, we knew that you would finnally come home" he said and smiled.
Last edited by Minxxy on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Minxxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SNCastiel<3~ » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:05 am

Minxxy wrote:Will edit this post >;D

alright :3
ImageImage

~William Butler Yeats~
~SNCastiel<3~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SNCastiel<3~ » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:04 am

up
ImageImage

~William Butler Yeats~
~SNCastiel<3~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me