Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Canine entry

Postby Brianna.T.Wedge » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:40 pm

Finished!

All aspects seen are my own work

FORM
Name: Tierra
Background(how they found me or history): Tierra grew up surrounded with other animals, including cats, horses and dogs. She therefore not only grew accustomed to other animals but developed a deep love for them. She is relatively reserved but strong willed, and not afraid to be herself. Kind hearted, Tierra will be the first to help others and enjoys being valued by those she is around. At 1 year of age, Tierra found a young bird abandoned, and has been inseparable to Airan the bird since. They talk, travel and laugh together, and he will sing her songs to keep her life excitable and musical. At age 2, Tierra left to travel the land with Airan to find her purpose in life.
Markings: Sable x Copper Husky, with Irish coat patterning and Diamond Point (Muncowl x Open face) facial mask. Blue parti-eyed with amber fleck.

COMPANION FORM(optional)
Name: Airan
Markings:Navy blue/black bird with glowing cyan feather tips on the wings, tail and face
Last edited by Brianna.T.Wedge on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leaving. Competition over, so what isn't in a trade already I will be using to buy art of my character, and just gifting.

Send a trade if you want anything, I'll accept if I can.

My character: ~model ~cute drawing with partner ~another with partner
Brianna.T.Wedge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Canine entry

Postby TuneToTabbys<3 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:28 pm

:D please post form here and by seperete art i mean another drawing.

TuneToTabbys<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me