Stoneclan by ferssier ;

Based on Click to view
Artist ferssier ; [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stoneclan

Postby ferssier ; » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:24 am

My clan. If I ever get around to finishing the elders, I'll write the clan down here. Er, type...
♚you needed a light♚

virgo // female // isfj // slytherin

feel free to call me fer. i've been here about three years. my favorite color is yellow(it's so bright and happy c:). i like anime a lot, and i also enjoy cosplay. i want to eventually cosplay all the madoka characters starting with kyoko, my favorite. i cosplay fluttershy from mlp as well. i like animated movies and playing the flute. i am a great actress and love interior design. i plan on going into the film industry or perhaps a traveling photographer, i'm not sure yet. i want to see the world. i love poetry and cats, and if you're planning on trading with me i would prefer bunnies over all else. i like drawing too, and music in all forms. agents of shield is also amazing, and harry potter is my life. i love the holidays and summer.

✝so i set myself on fire✝
ferssier ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stoneclan

Postby Wolf's-bane » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:26 am

I have a question how do you color this in without having the other lines showing though? I saw you did it successfully so I just thought I would ask you
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wolf's-bane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ferssier ; » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:31 am

What do you mean, other lines showing through? If you're talking about how I color it in without the lines going away, it's because I use lock alpha, a button on the 'layers' thingy. Most editables have it, and if you check the box with it, you can add colors without going over the lines. It makes everything much neater.
♚you needed a light♚

feel free to call me fer. i've been here about three years. my favorite color is yellow(it's so bright and happy c:). i like anime a lot, and i also enjoy cosplay. i want to eventually cosplay all the madoka characters starting with kyoko, my favorite. i cosplay fluttershy from mlp as well. i like animated movies and playing the flute. i am a great actress and love interior design. i plan on going into the film industry or perhaps a traveling photographer, i'm not sure yet. i want to see the world. i love poetry and cats, and if you're planning on trading with me i would prefer bunnies over all else. i like drawing too, and music in all forms. agents of shield is also amazing, and harry potter is my life. i love the holidays and summer.

ferssier ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf's-bane » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:38 am

Thank you, very much this is going to take forever to color but it's cool
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wolf's-bane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ferssier ; » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:50 am

No problem :3 And yeah, it takes a while but it's fun.
♚you needed a light♚

ferssier ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me