Honey wolf by MSolara

Based on Click to view
Artist MSolara [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Honey wolf

Postby MSolara » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:57 am

This is the Animagus form of a character of mine, in the universe of Harry Potter.

When a witch or wizard turns into an animagus, his or hers animal form keeps some treats of the human one. In this case, my character is blond and has blue/green eyes, that are shown in the wolf. This unusual coloration is the cause that many people confuse her with a wolf-dog or a husky (this last one is mostly done by those who do not know much about canines).

Those kinds of mistakes anger her, but well, they have proven to be useful when discrete action is needed. See, it's not easy to trace dark wizards when there are people running around shouting "For Merlin, it's a WOLF!" while they try to hex you. If they think you are a dog, though, things are much easier.

Thanks to the artist for the lines (=
My LTT thread!
I hoard Leo dogs and tricoloured pets (with black, white and some shade of brown on them). Feel free to send trades :3.
ImageImageImage
Image <- that's my referral for petadoptables. If you join by it, and validate your e-mail, send me a message there and I'll give you a gift here (=.
MSolara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me