Ravenstripe by Pure Dragon

Based on Click to view
Artist Pure Dragon [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ravenstripe

Postby Pure Dragon » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:21 am

Here's my cat, Ravenstripe! (Ravenpaw if an apprentice, of course) He is a rather undersized tom with light/medium gray with dark paws, tail-tip and ear-tips, plus a white muzzle, chest and belly. He has darker, jagged stripes and bright green eyes. His nose is a dull grayish-pink color. When his mother was pregnant with him and his siblings, she was captured by twolegs in the forest. Trapped in their nest, she gave birth to three tiny kits. When the kits were young, about 5 moons or so, their mother told them about the clans and how if they ever had a chance to escape, go and find their clan. Just days later, the twoleg kits forgot to close the door when the went out to play, and the 4 cats ran for the forest. The twolegs spotted them and Ravenkit dashed under a bush as his mother and sisters were snatched up and taken back in. Terrified, Ravenkit searched for the clan and was found, starving, by a ____Clan patrol. (Insert whatever clan name is appropriate) Made an apprentice the next day, Ravenpaw easily made friends with his outgoing and energetic personality.

Also, if you want, you could say that after Ravenpaw met his father, and that his father led a rescue patrol to find his mate and daughters upon having learned their location, and that all of them came home safely. Or not. Whatever fits your tastes. ;)
Pure Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ravenstripe

Postby al-bo » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:14 am

cool, i love his eyes!
al-bo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ravenstripe

Postby Pure Dragon » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:45 am

Thanks x3 I always spend extra time drawing the eyes because it's fun.
Pure Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me