Time spent 1 hour, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

My fursona

Postby tigress303 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:27 am

This is my fursona Lilly.
Info:
Name: Lilly

Species: Bengal tiger...well a race I made up called Tigroids. They are are a little bigger than a Bengal tiger, but smaller than a Siberian and have wings. They are very intelligent and form colonies that may consist of up to a couple thousand individuals. Most however, live in small groups called "tribes" that only have about 30 or so Tigroids. They aren't capable of human speech but can speak to any animal. They build their dens from whatever they find. Wood, leaves, mud, even scraps of glass. A large city may have towering apartment like buildings that consist of many dens. They also have man or water powered elevators that carry them up. Tigroid religion is centered around singing. They often write their own songs and invent curious new musical instruments. Cubs will having singing competitions to prove who is the smartest, strongest, etc. Also the best singer is the most likely to get a good mate. Unlike most species it's not just males who try to attract a mate but females as also play an active role by singing to the males.

Personality: Easygoing, playful, and carefree. She doesn't take many things seriously and can get on peoples nerves. She loves to mess with and annoy people. But if someone or something she cares about is in danger she will risk her life to keep them safe.

Story: Coming soon

Notes: She doesn't have a definite stripe pattern. You don't need to follow any specific pattern (Except for the two dots next to her eyes .) just make her look tigerish.

Edit: Moved.
Last edited by tigress303 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
tigress303

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My fursona ref

Postby Loenna » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:29 am

This should be in "colored in"
Loenna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigress303 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:35 am

Whoops! How do I move it?
tigress303

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loenna » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:09 am

A mod will, They should see this but they may not so Perhaps message one to ask them.
Loenna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigress303 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:42 am

Thank you very much!
tigress303