Based on Click to view
Artist Runningwind. [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Iceclaw - Entry

Postby Runningwind. » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:16 pm

I know it's sucky, but hey, I worked hard on it :3

*No its not just a white cat. As you can see there is silver flecked in his fur. :)

Story: Iceclaw was born on Sept. 18. He was the strongest kit of the litter. He nuzzled by every kit that stood in his way. Because he was so strong, he got everything he wanted. He was spoiled. He got his mom's best milk, the best sleeping spot, etc. He thought this was the way it would always be.
Until he became an apprentice. He wasn't used to hunting for himself. Even though he usually caught large portions, it made him feel sad, thinking of his mom. He hunted, trained, and fought hard, until the day came to prove his strength.
The whole clan was rushing. Iceclaw's eyes would follow the cats, as he wondered what do to. He then remembered everything his mentor had taught him.
He set into action. He helped the medicine cat bundle up medicine, he hurried the kits, queens, and elders into their dens, he helped stash away the fresh-kill pile where enemy warriors wouldn't find it, he woke up sleeping warriors and apprentices to get the whole clan where they needed to be.
The first enemy cat stepped forward. The enemy then released a fierce yowl.
"Attack!"
The battle raged. Some cats dead, many others wounded. Yowls and hisses came from all directions. The battle was long and hard, at least an hour.
Until the enemy receded. Spitting their final threats, the enemy clan scattered back into their own territory. Iceclaw had killed some, injured others. It was that night that Iceclaw was pronounced to be a warrior.
Runningwind.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me