Equidius name:
Death Knight
Nicknames:
Knight or Death
Size:
14hh
Defender
Personality:
Death is a cold and harsh stallion who hates jokes and most fun things. He likes to be on his own in the herd, and doesn't really enjoy others company as much as the others do. He prefers quietness to loud nosies, and hes not a big fan of too many noises either. His harsh attitude is mostly toward everyone, and anyone no matter who they are, even if they are close to him he may just snap. Hes very easy to anger and at all times you have to watch what you say or he may just snap at you.
Death has a very dry sense of humor, or more on the sarcastic side than anything, and he very rarely jokes around. If you ever see him joking around it would probably be because hes in one of his odd, few minute mood changes; his mood tends to shift often from very pissed, to calm and collected. Most of the time however he will be cold and harsh.
Story or history:
When Death was born he was all black, and when he started to get older the white started to set in. It took a while for the grey markings on his rump to set in but after a while they did, and he was really an odd looking colt. Most of his little band would question his colors but he just shrugged it off as good natured joking, but as time went on he was taught at a very young age by his father that being nice wont get you anywhere. So as he grew up his father roughened him, and he became cold and cruel like his father was. Of course, things weren't so good when his father passed, and although he didn't learn enough from him, Death moved on and started to find a herd he could join. He didn't find one for a while, mostly because of his cold demeanor and how he acted toward others, but a smaller mare seemed to not fear him and she eventually got him into the herd he is part of today. When he joined it was clear he wouldn't get along with most of the others so he was quickly put as a defender because of his harsh attitude and coldness. He never did get along with most of the others, except for that small mare who ended up passing away early in her life from a disease that passed over her. So now hes alone in the herd, and he very much keeps to himself.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

| she/her | adult | weirdo | taken |

ello, i'm livalathia or liva for short c:

character storage , ©

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Livalathia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Death Knight

Postby Verdana » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:40 am

Congratulations! You won the honourable mention, and get to keep Death Knight too. Well done, and feel free to send your trade.
Verdana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me