Mother Design Here

Pups from left to right...
Mirah- Female [Mir-Rah]
Timber- Male
Slate- Male
Poeb- Male [Poe-Eb]
Noboe- Male [No-Boy]
Kera- Female

Your Welcome Thorn ^^ had fun doing this!
Last edited by winkatuck on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, I'm Wink and I own Goblin Gators!
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Not Finished

Postby Caseal<3 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:20 pm

epic you rock do like 6 picks up random puppy and hugs it to death i loves puppys

Hey everyone! I love TMNT. It is my life, and that is all. Hehe, I'm rather friendly, and enjoy conversing, and rping. Wanna rp the turtles with me? just shoot me a pm! I don't bite and if you ask to rp them I'll always most likely say yes. c: I ship Apritello, Capril andddd Caseal is my OTP<3
One thing, I do NOT ship t-cest. I have no way of describing how much I despise this, they are brothers.. don't ask me about t-cest please ;A;
Important Notice Wrote;; I am going to be changing my username for a while, I'll go between Leader., Caseal<3, then back to { Loves Blind } no one steal either!
Caseal<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:21 pm

okay xD i think i need practice in this program anyways so aight ;3
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caseal<3 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:24 pm

ya i love mocha to little bites he so awsome o3o

Hey everyone! I love TMNT. It is my life, and that is all. Hehe, I'm rather friendly, and enjoy conversing, and rping. Wanna rp the turtles with me? just shoot me a pm! I don't bite and if you ask to rp them I'll always most likely say yes. c: I ship Apritello, Capril andddd Caseal is my OTP<3
One thing, I do NOT ship t-cest. I have no way of describing how much I despise this, they are brothers.. don't ask me about t-cest please ;A;
Important Notice Wrote;; I am going to be changing my username for a while, I'll go between Leader., Caseal<3, then back to { Loves Blind } no one steal either!
Caseal<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caseal<3 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:26 pm

and you got river right some ppl like give her randome black spots and for what reason ... i do not know lols

Caseal<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:33 pm

thanks xD he reminds me a bit of pikachu o3o and nah, dont draw what i dont see =P

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caseal<3 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:37 pm

when i seen him i was thinking like pokemon for some random reason and ya ima like hug all the puppys when there done (well river will at least XD)

Caseal<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caseal<3 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:40 pm

she just looks so perty o3o

Caseal<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:42 pm

awwwh thanks xD wait until you see the puppies 8D! got a gender ratio or you want it to be a complete surprise >3?

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caseal<3 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:44 pm

surprise !!! meh like surprises

Caseal<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me