Mocha by winkatuck

Based on Click to view
Artist winkatuck [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mocha

Postby winkatuck » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:36 am

Just something I colored :3 comments would be most loved!
Hey, I'm Wink and I own Goblin Gators!
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mocha

Postby Caseal<3 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:05 am

thanks mocha looks like a great fit to river you will most likeley win but i just need to see if any one else enters (:

Hey everyone! I love TMNT. It is my life, and that is all. Hehe, I'm rather friendly, and enjoy conversing, and rping. Wanna rp the turtles with me? just shoot me a pm! I don't bite and if you ask to rp them I'll always most likely say yes. c: I ship Apritello, Capril andddd Caseal is my OTP<3
One thing, I do NOT ship t-cest. I have no way of describing how much I despise this, they are brothers.. don't ask me about t-cest please ;A;
Important Notice Wrote;; I am going to be changing my username for a while, I'll go between Leader., Caseal<3, then back to { Loves Blind } no one steal either!
Caseal<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:44 pm

eh i was messing around and thought I should try out xD
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caseal<3 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:25 pm

you are the winner !!! you did great with not being messy and mocha is a awsome mate for river ill send you a trade with my bunnys in it !!

Hey everyone! I love TMNT. It is my life, and that is all. Hehe, I'm rather friendly, and enjoy conversing, and rping. Wanna rp the turtles with me? just shoot me a pm! I don't bite and if you ask to rp them I'll always most likely say yes. c: I ship Apritello, Capril andddd Caseal is my OTP<3
One thing, I do NOT ship t-cest. I have no way of describing how much I despise this, they are brothers.. don't ask me about t-cest please ;A;
Important Notice Wrote;; I am going to be changing my username for a while, I'll go between Leader., Caseal<3, then back to { Loves Blind } no one steal either!
Caseal<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:41 pm

oh my, i just did this for fun! thanks! will be doing an edit of him as a female as my future fursona xD!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me