Lavender:
Halter Trained: 2 Weeks old
Birthdate: December 25, 2005.
Started Racing: April 20, 2008

Races: 32
Loses: 12
Wins: 20

How I Became a Race Horse:
After i was only a week old i would be prancing along with my mother and nip at her legs to run with me. I would let my long mane and tail fly in the wind as i raced my mother. this lady saw me racing my mother all the time and decided to wait by the gate for my mother to trot over. I followed my mother and the lady reached out to stroke me. I sniffed as my mother sniffed and my mother just stodd there and grazed. I decided to take a few steps forward and lick the ladies fingers. She stroked me and whispered to me your perfect. She went to my moms owner and offered $250,000 for me for when i was ready to be away from my mother. From there the lady always was welcome to come and play and train me as much as she likes.
She decided to allow me to stay with my other and tell i was 2 years old and then put me in her yard. Since i was ready to go to the fair and race. I won 1st place out of 30 horses racing total that day. People offered tons and loads for me the lowest was $7,500,000 and the highest was $2,000,000,000. My Owner told everyone i'm not for sale and never will be so just keep on dreaming because it won't happen.
I now still get to once in awhile run with my mother. After my mother had me she had 3 more babies but none had the speed i did except for the youngest one now is almost as fast as i was when i was a baby now 5 months old. Just the 3 of us roam free in the Arena as a happy family. (My father isn't allowed to be lose with the family but i still get to see him once in a big while).
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more
I was WildHorse32 Years ago & is my DA Username

Click here to find all of my personal
archives/harems n such for personal OCs and closed species!

Free-To-Use Art | Art + Past Art + Adoptables+
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me