Tigero:
Halter Trained: 1 month old.
Birthdate: June 3,2006.
Started Racing: December 1, 2008

Races: 40
Loses: 13
Wins: 27

How I became a Race Horse:
Since i was 1 years old i was trained to pull wagons and i always was very fast at pulling them. I got the job done within half a day while others are working 2 days on a job i can do in half. My owner thought that he'd put me in a race at the fair and I won 1st place out of 20 horses. There were people offering tons and loads of cash for me because of my rare speed for a Clydsdale and faster than most Race horses. First person offered, $3,500,000 and then to the last person was accpeted at, $50,750,000.
I have been owned by this person for a very long time and if i left this new owner of mine i would never be happy again. This is the best home even though i am used for racing but not just that he takes me out for nice long rides a while after the races. we go for rides by the creeks.

after my 10th Win People have offered OVER $10,000,000,000 for me and my owner said that i'm worth more than just the world to him and better than just a Race horse to him (Best Friend he's ever had).
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more
I was WildHorse32 Years ago & is my DA Username

Click here to find all of my personal
archives/harems n such for personal OCs and closed species!

Free-To-Use Art | Art + Past Art + Adoptables+
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me