Loski doll by Silvertongue

Based on Click to view
Artist Silvertongue [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Loski doll

Postby Silvertongue » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:38 pm

X3 My troll OC Loski. I invented him like three days ago and I've been doodling him non-stop o3o Right now he's probably my favorite OC <3

*so ashamed of my crap horns and hair* But, meh, I can't draw on the computer and I don't have a tablet so whatever o3o

This lineart sort of suits Loski :3 When he was younger his 'best friend' and also his only friend took his eye out and tried to kill him, Loski was forced to kill his 'friend' instead to save himself. He returned home clutching his hand to his eye to stop the flow of blood (hence the blood beneath his eyepatch and on his hand) and when he returned home his gaurdian, a cerberus, went insane at the smell of his blood and Loski had to kill him as well </3
Even though what happened wasn't his fault Loski blames himself and counts the days he might be able to earn forgiveness.
Quitting CS ouo
Feel free to send me trades asking for pets/items, a separate trade for pets and items, and one trade per person. For pets you can ask for five and only one rare in those five and for items you can ask for five as well.
Silvertongue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me