Emoliate- Majority of Paint Pots by Lady Mekka

Based on Click to view
Artist Lady Mekka [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Emoliate- Majority of Paint Pots

Postby Lady Mekka » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:49 am

The Paint Pots are permanent fur and skin dyes that are utilized by all the wolves in the seven super packs of the Valley of the Fells. Here are all but one of the paint pots in use on my wolf Emoliate. :3

Paint Pots are applied by the Healer or an Elder of the pack, and once marked, they cannot be removed.

○Red Paw Prints along left shoulder- Fierce Warrior Mark- Earned by killing one wolf from another pack. Only one mark is earned per pack, so a total of six prints are allowed, unless one kills from their own pack or one from one of the specialty packs.
○Blue Circle around left eye- Mark of the Wounded- Earned by being wounded for the first time in battle.
○Yellow diamonds on left flank- Pup Mark- Mark for number of pups sired or birthed that lives past their first year.
○White blaze- Spirit Mark- Earned by Leaders, Elders, and Healers only, unless a young wolf shows a knowledge of the spirit world beyond their years.
○Orange zigzag on chest- Parent Mark- Vertical in males, horizontal in females. Earned when they mate successfully.
○Green star between eyes- Leader Mark- Earned by becoming part of the Alpha mated pair in one's pack.
○Purple eye mask [not shown]- Death Mark- Earned by passing on to the next world, or by preforming an act so horrendous that the pack would rather you dead. The wolf bearing this mark while still living will go into exile.
○Black markings- Pack Mark- Shows pack alliance.
◘Black above eye- Trutaria pack
◘Black throat latch- Amphala pack
◘Black left forepaw- Falat pack
◘Black right forepaw- Kara Karaph pack
◘Black left backpaw- Bhrun pack
◘Black right backpaw- Jujiri pack
◘Black tail tip- Proo pack
Image October 2023 Image February 2024 Image June 2023 Image June 2023 Image August 2023 {PPS}
Image February 2022 Image Internet Event 2022 Image Halloween 2023
Lady Mekka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Emoliate- Majority of Paint Pots

Postby Amentrius » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:33 pm

Wow, I love this concept! The paint/dye markings are a really awesome idea! :)
Amentrius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Emoliate- Majority of Paint Pots

Postby Lady Mekka » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:23 pm

Thank you! :3 You can sign up for the wolf sim here. :3
Image October 2023 Image February 2024 Image June 2023 Image June 2023 Image August 2023 {PPS}
Image February 2022 Image Internet Event 2022 Image Halloween 2023
Lady Mekka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me