Artist KaiKenNatsuki [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
35 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Please, just don't...

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:30 pm

J-Just don't hurt me anymore...

Oh yus, finally!
Well, this is a male guy, his element is fire.

(if you only have one saber - even if you're part of the staff or not -, feel free to take a try too ^^)

Please, make sure to finish your forms before we close the pound again.

It's going to end in the 5th of october.

Better markings view

Good luck! :D

Alright guys, the pound is finally closed.

The winner of this guy was...
Blazer's Halloween!

Thank you for everybody who took a try! <3 Your entries were really good in general, the art was amazing too, but the thing that catches me the most is the story X3 I was in doubt between Blazer and Waffle02, because i really, really loved their stories, but in the end, after an hour thinking and re-reading it, Blazer got the first place ^^

Don't be mad if you didn't win, there are a lot more of beautiful sabers coming soon!
Last edited by KaiKenNatsuki on Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
: - Art Shop - : - Fursonas - : - Characters - :- Adopt a teenie WAG! - : ADOPT ME!
All W.A.S. owners, please visit here!
"There's so much more to you than you know, not just pain and anger. There's good in you too, I felt it. When you can harness all that, you'll have a power that no one can match. Not even me." - Charles Xavier
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Please, just don't...

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:37 pm

he looks cool.

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buttercat, » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:07 pm

Oh, I'm trying out!

Username:
-Starshade-
Name:
Gia Pánta (Forever in Greek)
Age (at most 400):
Personality:
Gia is a naive, quiet creature. He treads carefully and mourns the death of small animals. As in most other sabers like him, Gia does not really have that fierce side. Sure, he fights, but only if he has too. He'd rather flee or make peace than fight with anything. WIP, still
Attacks:
Firebreather - Gia is able to blow out a steady stream of fire for about two seconds at a time. Offensive. Uses 25% of energy
Blaze - The orange stripes in Gia's fur are able to light on fire. Good for charging and when pinned down. Offensive. Uses 25% of energy
Flaming Storm - Gia can surround himself in a cloud of fire, which can also
Special Ability:
Sheild of Embers - Gia is able to create a bubbles of fire around him and one or two others for a limited amount of time. It can be destroyed by water, strengthened by wind or more fire. Defensive. Uses nearly 38% of energy
Armor Type:
Bronze
Story:
WIP
Art of it:
Working on Some...Sabers are harder to draw than I thought...I have a newfound respect for you, KaiKen...
Last edited by buttercat, on Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Looking for an Advanced/Semi lit to literate roleplaying website? Send me a PM~
buttercat,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squints » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:10 pm

I have a feeling I wont get the physic, and this boy reminds me of Carona, I think I might come back back for this boy... :3
squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novie Kenari » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:50 pm

Username:
Distant Planet
Name:
fuari ( fyur-ay) ---or a wip--
Age (at most 400):
Personality:

Attacks:
Burning desire:If he is to claw his oponent or sink his teeth into it,
the area will Burn or sometimes catch fire.
Fury His stripes will become darker and eventually turn into Flames that will form a type of force feild when he is angry or pumped up from battle. (can be destroid with only water)
Special Ability:
--Wip--
Armor Type (gold, silver or bronze):
Bronze
Story:
==wip==
Art of it:
==wip==
Wip
Last edited by Novie Kenari on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Commishes:see new DA
Art trades: varies.
Redlines: closed.
linearts: closed
♬ ♪ ♯ ♭
♪ ♫ ♩
♬ ♭ ♮
♯ ° ø
♪ ♫

Deviant art (old one)
Fanclub
Old character thred
Society6 find my art for sale!
New character thred
HoP DAM WOI
Hey guys! haven't been active in a while. If you'd like to see more of my art, check out my new Deviant art! no longer doing digital art, though.
Novie Kenari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bellamy » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:27 am

Username: ஜSparkஜ
Name: Teiran (Tear-an)
Age (at most 400): 172
Personality: he always looks at the bright side of things, and always trys to make others laugh. It is hard not to like Teiran. He is loyal and caring to the bottom of his heart to the ones he cares for. He is intimidating in battle, but he always fights with honor and doesn't like to kill. WIP
Attacks:

Ember Attack:
his claws, paw pads, and teeth grow hot and glowy like coals, causing extreme pain to the enimy when the searing heat comes into contact with their bodies. It leaves prominant scars and takes a long time to heal

Flame Attack:
An more extreme form of Ember Attack, his paws, teeth, and claws actually burst into flame when he becomes angry or threatend to a large extent. Catches the enimy on fire wherever contact is made and promtly demonlishes and fur or feather in it's path.

Blazing Attack:
His stripes burst into flames and swirl around his, not only lighting fire to anything he touches, but protecting him from any attacks launched be ice or water elemental W.A.G.s

Special Ability:

Streaking Sears:

His stripes shoot off of his fur in searing jets of flame, through focus and will power he can direct the streams of fire whichever which way he chooses. Helps his attack range, and it reduces the need for saber-to-saber contact (up close, claws, fangs etc) which reduces his injuries.

Armor Type (gold, silver or bronze): Bronze
Story: WIP
Art of it: WIP

ImageImageImage[/center][center][img]
Bellamy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:28 am

Username: Hellhound-My-Legend
Name: WIP
Personality: WIP
Attacks: WIP
Special Ability: WIP
Armor Type: Gold
heyyyyyyyyyyyy there

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hello there !

adult in trainin | she/her
call me legend, indi,

or anything else you want tbh
shoot me a pm anytime
─────❀─────
“In most of our human
relationships, we spend
much of our time reassuring
one another that our costumes
of identity are on straight.”

─────❀─────
~ soft signature ~
i love to roleplay
& to write in general
traditional artist
studying ethology
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinstriped Pirates » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:01 am

Username: Horuko
Name: WIP
Age (at most 400): WIP
Personality: WIP
Attacks: WIP
Special Ability: WIP
Armor Type (gold, silver or bronze): WIP
I'm going to be very inactive for a while due to excessive schoolwork.
Pinstriped Pirates

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waffle02 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:29 pm

This is all a work in progress, but he is too handsome!! I just had to post before I even finished my post! Love him very much, who ever wins him will be very lucky. :3

Username:
waffle02

Name:
Epifanio - (Eh-pif-ah-nio)
(meaning "One who gives light")

Age (at most 400):
207 years
B-day:
October 27

Personality:
Though he may look tough, he is really more of a thinker. The way his mind works is like a machine, always analyzing before preformance, and making sure every detail is put into account. Many have called him the "Wise Ole' Elder" even though he isn't old at all. His ideas always stay within logic and never stray past the possible. He is not one for the foolish or arogant, thus he perfers to work alone, but will accept help when nessicary. In battle he always fights with honor, not killing without reason or using unfair advantages. He respects all walks of life, for he has lived alone most of his years. Due to his very reserved personality, sabers often believe him to be a recluse or shy, but neither happen to be the case. His attitude is very independent thus he wishes to work alone, unless said is impossible without help. In many ways he is not the typical, "Curious Kitty". In his days, he has learn much, and uses his knowledge to understand the world around him, without having to suffer consequences.

In his lifetime, he has always acted as a loner, but when others outcast you from the start, who could blame you? When in his youth, he was attacked by another saber, who killed his mother. Every since, he never has liked company. Though, he will get along with others, his personal space is everything to him.

Attacks:
Saber Flare
Sharp canines are lit with an autrocious flame, engulfing the user's mouth, without bringing harm. Then, using quick speed, the user will chomp down on the victim. The searing hot flames can sometimes lit the victim on fire, if hot enough. This attack can be used multiple times in a row, as long as the flame burns bright. For best results, use this as a finishing attack or a scare tactic.
Energy use- 25%
Power- 6 out of 10

Crossfire
Claws are unsheathed and burned with heat. The user then must rush at the unsuspecting victim with claws separated. In two swift slashes, the user creates an X with the searing hot weapons. The victim can become burned, paralyzed, or even killed if used in harmful areas. This attack us great for sneak attacks, for it leaves no smoke or trail when claws are heated. For best results, use this attack for ambushes, sneak attacks, or from behind.
Energy use- 15%
Power- 4 out of 10

Fumigation
The user exhales a haze out of their mouth. The smoke comes out, first slowly in slithering strands, and then in piles. The enemy will become confused and sometimes hysterical. Of he user has trained their eyes, they can still see, but if not the consequences can be deadly. Victims can also be knocked out by the smog, if it's CO2 levels are extremely high. This attack can be used many times during a battle, but if the user is exposed to certain amounts of Carbon Dioxide, then the user can be fataly harmed in the process.
Energy used- 5%
Power- 3 out of 10

Engulf-ment
The user draws energy from within themselves, and lashed said power at opponent. The victim will be engulfed within an enormous ball of fire, that was lashed out as said before. If the user is not careful, the energy can easily be countered back or even come out to early, leaving the weilder consumed. The best times to use this attack is during the end of a battle that is not in your favor, as a finishing blow, or to scare of bigger opponents.
Energy used- 45%
Power- 8 out of 10

Special Ability:
πύρινη λέλαπα (pirini lelapa)
"Inferno"
Epifano's special ability enables him to create fire in his mane/arm fluff using the sun's warmth (Can be used at night due to the moon). The user of this ability can engulf their extra fur into flames within seconds. Though this may seem silly, the benefits are remarkable. The attacks that can be used from this include Flint wheel (where the user spins in a ring and creates a wheel of fire), Pyro Rush (where the user charges toward the enemy, using the flames as a booster), Rocket Drill (where the user boosts himself up using flames and then rockets down to earth while rotating like a drill), and can even increase power of other attacks. Defensively, sabers use this attack to create Inferno Shields, Lava Floors, speedy dodges, scare tactics, and much more. This ability can also help heal wounds, by using the energy given off from the flames, the saber can collect the energy and heal themselves or restore energy.

Silver

Story:

Flares of combusting trees burst from every side. Thudding wings in the hazy air send a fury of terror down into our hearts. Quakes in the earth below rumble as screeching hawks pierce the night sky. Darkness swallows us whole. Daylight fades into dust, along with the hope in our hearts. We cubs are to stay safe. We cubs are to stay in the caves where the sounds of the outside create images that forever scar our minds. We cubs must survive, for the sake of fire sabers. We must survive. Whimpers fill the air as the SCREECHES come ever so closer. Mother’s try and calm their young, however the task is hard when they don’t even know whether things we be alright. Griffins never used to hunt us. They were the prey, and the predator kills the victim. Hunters attack prey. When the prey is after the hunter, it isn’t the natural order. It is murder. I would know what murder is. My father was massacred by the winged beasts. All I had left, as I tried to be strong, was my mother.
The thunderous noise outside blared through the echoing cave walls. This one noise sent shivers down my spine. It was the closest so far.
"Epifanio, don't be afraid, our warriors are smarter than them, let alone larger, they will protect us," Mother insisted, however I could see in her eyes the same terror in all of our souls. We knew these griffins were trained by the Metal Dwellers. Usually, those tiny two legged creatures leave us be, but lately that have beenhelping the W.A.G. with training to defeat us. In the past, Metal Dwellers and sabers got along, but that was back in the Days of Frozen Earth. Ever since they accused us of killing their young, we have been silent enemies, observing eachother from the shadows. Mother always said they feared us, until they found the griffins, but she wont tell me why. She says I'm too young to comprehend. I'm smarter than others my age though and that's why I understand that when the ground shaked, we were in trouble. The shattering earth awoke the infants, and soon the whole shaft was filled to the brim with cries. From the outside I saw a creature emerge, with wings like the wind itself and eyes as clear as the sky. The eagle-headed griffin let out a retched squawk! Heads turned as the beast emerged from the shadows, followed by gust of wind. Yelps escaped from a small cub's mouth, letting the griff learn of our presence.
"I know you are in here, come out. Your tribe is in ruins, nobody is left to protect you. Come quietly and we will let you queens leave in peace," the eagle croaked out. Silence filled the cavern. Not a soul moved, to paralyzed to react. "Anyone? No, well then, I will have to remove you by force," and with that he lashed out his powerful wings releasing a surge of frigid air upon us. The small cub ran out with a little yelp, right into claws of the beast. "You see what happens when you disobey? The young males shall die, but all females may leave in peace. Is this understood?" I could feel my mother stiffen next to me. Her heart beat quicken, putting me into a state of worry.
"Epifanio, I want you to run as soon as I get up understood?" my mother whispered into to my ear. Paused with confusion I stared up in surprise. "Understood!?" Swiftly I nodded my head. She lifted her fluffy head, and replied to the armored beast, "And what if we don't want to?"
"Well, why don't you come over here and be my example?"
"In you insist," and with that last comment I saw a flash of black fur fling toward the griffin. Mother slashed with her iron claws as the victim jolted in surprise.
"Run Epifanio!" I knew better than to disobey my own mother, so reluctantly I sprinted off towards the sunrise. As I pushed past branches and limbs clinging to my soft fur. My pads rubbing raw against the charred earth burned, but I couldn't stop. I wouldn't stop. Not until I heard a sign to return. Mother's fighting skills were some of the tribes best. She had always taught me that in times of trouble, I would be able to use a special ability, and that every saber had a different one. Father's could bring lava from the core of earth to the surface, while Mother could summon body heat and blast it in a ring of flame. I haven't learned mine, but Mother said it takes time. Exhaustion overcame me, stopping my feet beneath me. Due to my lack of energy circled the ground till I found a spot to rest. When I came across a tiny flower patch, I cuddled up in their fluff. As my eyes dropped I kept my ears alert. Waiting for a sign, any sign of life.
Minutes past without a sound breaking through the dense remains of the forest. The silence played its own lullaby, luring my mind to sleep. With my tired eyes slowly closing, a screech broke through the world.
"Mother," I murmured. Rushing to my feet I manerved around rock and tree toward the source of my mother's scream. Worry crept its way into my mind, but I pushed it aside. Mother is strong, Mother is strong. I repeated this sentence in my head over and over. Hoping that I would believe myself. My wise mind, however knew better. As I broke out of the limbs and branches, I saw the griffin looming over my mother's still body. Gasping, I watched as the beast flung her body against the walls of the cave.
"And that is what happens to those who disobey, now who is ready to obey?" laughed the twisted griffin. He smiled at the tortured faces plastered on the queens and their pups. Rage boiled inside me, I could feel power stream through my bones. I could fell the sun's warmth as it rose in the horizon. Without of thinking, I pounced forward. The griffin turned in surprise, as my tuffs of fur burst into flames.
"Leave them alone!"
I lashed out my claws and with one swipe I could feel as I tore feathers from his wings. The beast composed himself and flew towards me. He definately had the advantage, being that he was three times my size. Talons scrapped my back legs and he went by. Pain exploded through my thigh in a burning cold from the frozen talons.
"Hehehehe, you really thought you could do anything to me? Silly cub, you are nothing compared to me."
His words settled in my heart, but I knew better. The fire on my fur tuffs grew brighter with the sun and my new rage. Heat radiated off my swords in my paws and I struck down on the beasts wings. His balanced faltered as I burning claws raked on his skin. Screeches of hysteria escaped from the eagles beak as I slashed every where I could reach. My anger controled my actions. I no longer was in control. Darkness was. The queens left with their cubs as I battled with the beast. Blood was clotted my fur, making it harder to move, but I still stayed latched onto the girffin's back as he bucked around. I flared up my fangs and bit down on his wings, combusting them instintly. In pure terror the beast flew up trying to put out the raging fire upon his wings. As he rocketed upward, I jumped down before I left the land I knew. I could barely stand as I watched my opponent run in fear. Pride started to rise in my soul, until I remembered,
Mother.
Running over to her side as tears streamed down my face. Her body was cold, for once in my life I felt alone. Truly alone.
"Mother, please, wake up. Mother? Mother, please I can't survive on my own, I need you! Don't leave me! Don't leave! I already lost Father, I can't lose you too! Mother! Come back...."
Waterfalls erupted from my eyes as she did exactly what I thought she would. Nothing. Darkness surrounded me, even though the sun had already risen. I curled up into Mother's frozen body, and let my tears lull me to sleep.

Art of it:
WAS.jpg
WAS.jpg (91.39 KiB) Viewed 921 times

^drawn by me^
WAS 20001.jpg
WAS 20001.jpg (73.18 KiB) Viewed 748 times

^also by me^
WAS 20002.jpg
WAS 20002.jpg (35.21 KiB) Viewed 748 times

^what did you know? it's by me!^
^More by me^
^By Shades302^
^also by Shades302^
Last edited by waffle02 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:06 am, edited 18 times in total.
♪♫♪My Characters and Adopts
♪♫♪ Art Shop - OPEN
♪♫♪My JBDs
♪♫♪ My Kalons

ImageImage
waffle02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sentoki » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:34 pm

Username:
Weed-Sama

Name:
Fotiá (It means fire in Greek)

Age (at most 400):
55 years, 5 months

Personality:
Fotiá is a gentle saber at heart, though certain events in his life changed that. He likes helping others and is very generous to his friends and family but when angered, Fotiá becomes extremely powerful and even demon-like. He doesn't really like to fight but will fight when provoked and to defend his honor as a warrior armored saber.

Attacks:
Chréosí Flóga (Fire charge)
When he uses this attack, the fire-colored stripes on his pelt will burst into flames. When his whole body is covered in the red-hot flames, he will charge towards his foe, slamming right into his opponent and causing severe damage. He himself is immune to all effects of this attack. This attack has an accuracy of 95%.

Ischys Flóga (Flame power)
In this attack, the stripes on his body will flare up and towards his foe, causing the enemy to be temporarily blinded and allowing him to burn them while they try to run away. This attack has an accuracy of 90%.

Kaío Flóga (Searing flame)
His fangs and claws will start to glow red-hot and a burst of fire will come out of his jaws with the speed of light. However, once used, he can only use this attack again after a period of rest. This attack has an accuracy of 100%.

Special Ability:
Burasutobān (Blast burn)
His special ability, Burasutobān is this saber's strongest attack and defense. As a defense, a wall of white-hot fire will burn around him, enabling him to rest and heal. There is no way into this wall of flames as even if an enemy approaches from above, the wall of flames will shoot skywards, burning the attacker to bits instantly. As an attack, the wall of flames can shoot outwards in all directions, burning all enemies around the saber. This attack has an accuracy of 100%.

Silver (I thought that it'd match his body colors)

Story:
Everything began when my brother was murdered by one of our own. Everything changed. Me and my brother were different since birth but we got along like a house on fire, in order words, we got along just fine. We were best friends to each other and would do anything to help one another and our clan. As the sons of the leader, our futures seemed promising enough, until the gryphons attacked.
Many were killed when the gryphons struck us in the dead of the night, bringing fear to all our warriors. Every saber lost a family member that night. And me and my brother, our parents. My brother immediately wanted to take revenge on the gryphons as soon as he found out but he was stopped by our uncle, a golden-armoured lightning element saber, "The gryphons are too strong, and us too weak, for us to attack and venge our lost family at the moment. Wait till we get stronger, young one. We will definitely get our revenge for our dead members." our uncle had said. I had only sat at one side, mourning our parents death, wishing that they were still alive and cursing at the gryphons. Our uncle then picked us up by our scruffs - we were so young then, barely a year old - and dropped us back in the den that we had once shared with our parents. "Sleep well, young ones. Our clan has survived this attack and we will survive the others." our uncle purred deep in his throat before moving off.

50 years later...

Me and my brother had managed to survive the numerous raids by the gryphons and earned our armour at long last. We were full warriors now! Standing proudly to attention, we got ready to run, fast. We had been assigned by the new leader to scout out the border between the gryphons' territory and ours. "Ready when you are, Fotiá." rumbled my brother. "You kidding? Let's go!" I growled, racing off with my brother close behind.
We slowed down to a jog as we nears the borderline. The stink of the gryphons were filling our nostrils. My brother went on in front of me while I lagged a little behind, I knew that they were close. I even managed to glimpse one inthe trees. "Brother... They're ne..." was all I could say before the gryphons attacked. My brother fought as hard as he could but the gryphins dodged all his attacks and struck him as he was turning. We had not found our special abilities yet. I heard his cries for help bur was too frightened, too shocked, to move. All I could do was watch as the gryphons ripped my own brother to pieces before turning to me, murder flinging in their malicious eyes. Without warning, they lunged as one towards me.
Finding my paws once more, I ducked, missing thei vicious attack by a whisker's breadth. I turned to look at them. The odds weren't good. Five against one. But there was only one thing for me to do: fight. "Chréosí Flóga!" I growled, flames coveung my body quick as lightning. Taking a deep breath, I charged towards my opponents, the five gryphons, and managed to hit only one, killing it instantly. The rest flew out of the way. I stopped, the flames already extinguishing. I looked around wildly, trying to find the other four gryphons. Suddenly, a huge shadow fell on me and I looked up. They were up above! And there was no where to run. I closed my eyes and waited for my final moment to come. But it never came.
I heard a squawk of intense pain and smelled the scent of charred fur and feathers in the air. I opened my eyes and saw... A ring of fire encircling me, and the dead body of the gryphon beside me. "This is... My... Ability!" I said wonderously. Could I control this ring of fire? Only one way to find out! I thought, concrlentrating my strength on it and willing it to move outwards, where I knew the other gryphons were. The ring of fire obeyed me, and I heard more squawks as the gryphons were burnt to death. I let go of my concentration, the fire disappeared. I still don't know how it happened, but by what my elderly uncle had said when I had gotten back, the reason how I got my ability so suddenly and in the nick of time was because I needed to use it to save myself and the clan. I still miss my brother and I wish that he was still alive. But we sabers cannot mourn over things forever. We are warriors! And we have to defeat the gryphons once and for all! I thought, standing proud and tall. I'll remember you forever, my beloved brother!'

Art of it:
Done by me

Ordered art by TipWolf at Tip's Animal Shelter

Done by me

Question: If we order art with him as ref, will it be counted in the 'Art of it:' section?

~WS
Last edited by Sentoki on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:35 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Art by rottingseams on dA

Pretty much on an indefinite hiatus. Will only check back from time to time when school and work commitments allow it.

My dA | TSC | Commissions: OPEN

" Truely, it is in loss that we learn a thing's true value "
~Jacqueline Carey
Sentoki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me