Closed. Lenchwood pups by BlueEyedKite

Based on Click to view
Artist BlueEyedKite [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 13
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Closed. Lenchwood pups

Postby BlueEyedKite » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:48 pm

x.x oh sheesh have I held onto these guys for a while. Well here, ladies and gentleman, are the four paranormal pups! They're known as the Lenchwood siblings as that is their coven's name. They are Vampyres (that's vampyre) and each has a fangs marking somewhere on their body. These are not first come, first serve. All puppies will be given to loving, deserving homes and ifI don't see anyone I'd like to give them to I'll just hold onto them until I do. They are siblings for life, so you future owners know.

Pup Number 1: look at that twisted grin on his face, he looks like he has an interesting personality. The hip marking is also on the other hip but the marking on his front leg/shoulder is only on that one side. Please note his interesting eye color, a milky teal color. His fang marking is under his jaw on the left-hand side of his body.

Pup number 2: He looks kinda glum, poor thing. His spine-like markings along his back start just between the ears and extend along his back all the way to the base of his tail. the markings on his legs wrap all the way around. The eye marking is on the other eye as well. His fang marking is on the upper left-hand side of his chest.

Pup number 3: Aww, she's smiling so sweetly. The stripes are on her other side as well but the rose marking is only on that one leg. She has a little white star on the center of her forehead. Her fang marking is behind her left ear.

Pup number 4: He looks either bored or unfeeling with that expression. All markings are symmetrical. His fang marking is white and is between his shoulder blades.

EDIT ~ I have named them! From 1 to 4: Ezra, Everett, Emily, Eli.
Last edited by BlueEyedKite on Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:58 am, edited 7 times in total.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Lenchwood Pups

Postby Klyse » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:50 pm

Pup Number: 3

Name: Chika (Means "Scattered Flowers" :D)

Personality: Chika is a mischevious little girl, but tries to keep to herself all at the same time. She is very silent on her paws and sneaks up to others easily, often scaring her friends. She has many friends, but only talks to those very close to her. Chika is not as dark as her markings may make her seems, she is actually very bubbly and lively around her closer friends and family. Chika is one of the few females in her family, so she is used to being 'one of the guys'. She doesn't really care what others think of her and will do what she wants when she wants to. She has always wanted a nickname, but hasn't really found one she likes.

About this pup: She has both dew claws on her front legs, as well as having a deep red tongue and paw pads. Chika's eyewhites are not actually white, but more of a very dark red, making her appear a bit scary, but she always manages to change that opinion whenever she meets someone new.

Art/Poem/Song/Creative Writing etc. for this pup?: M'hmm :3

Any questions on their design?: Nope :3

Questions for me?: Am I allowed to try and adopt more than one?

Promise you won't change the design or change their species?: I promise <3
Last edited by Klyse on Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
=
=
=
=

she/her + adult user
intp + chaotic neutral
digital artist

dm me if you need
my th or da links

Klyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Lenchwood Pups

Postby BlueEyedKite » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:33 pm

The Catalyst wrote:
Pup Number: 3

Name: Chika (Means "Scattered Flowers" :D)

Personality: Chika is a mischevious little girl, but tries to keep to herself all at the same time. She is very silent on her paws and skeaks up to others easily, often scaring her friends. She has many friends, but only talks to those very close to her. Chika is not as dark her markings may make her seems, she is actually very bubbly and lively arounnd her closer friends and family.

About this pup: Chika

Art/Poem/Song/Creative Writing etc. for this pup?: M'hmm :3

Any questions on their design?: Nope :3

Questions for me?: Am I allowed to try and adopt more than one?

Promise you won't change the design or change their species?: I promise <3

D'aww, that little pixel art of pup 3 is adorable. I'm going to keep all pups open for now c: don't mind the wait.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Lenchwood Pups c: Just in time for Halloween!

Postby y i n » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:52 pm

Pup Number: 2

Name: darkened heart

Personality:evil playfull (sometimes) crazy

About this pup: He looks kinda glum, poor thing. His spine-like markings along his back start just between the ears and extend along his back all the way to the base of his tail. the markings on his legs wrap all the way around. The eye marking is on the other eye as well. His fang marking is on the upper left-hand side of his chest. (could not think so i just copyed the info on the top and pasted it down here)

Art/Poem/Song/Creative Writing etc. for this pup?: wip

Any questions on their design?: not rlly

Questions for me?: well can you make one more pic of him for me in adult mode?

Promise you won't change the design or change their species?: i horse lover 114 promise i will not change the design or change their species
y i n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lululizzy23 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:21 am

Pup Number:

Name:
Darek

Personality:
Darek is more of a shy guy who doesn't like to be bothered.

About this pup:
His markings are there to show that he had lived a life above ground, to show he's not a demon. He has no family but the adopted ones he lives with now. He never had friends when he was alive and he chose not to fight for his life. He lives in the world underneath what we know as earth. (What I wrote)
He looks kinda glum, poor thing. His spine-like markings along his back start just between the ears and extend along his back all the way to the base of his tail. the markings on his legs wrap all the way around. The eye marking is on the other eye as well. His fang marking is on the upper left-hand side of his chest. (That's what you wrote)

Art/Poem/Song/Creative Writing etc. for this pup?:
I currently can not do art of him but I will order/make plenty!

Any questions on their design?:
Not at the moment

Questions for me?:
Could you possibly make me a ref?

Promise you won't change the design or change their species?:
I promise (:
Actually, I prefer the lighter purple, you can see it better.
Last edited by lululizzy23 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"one doesn't need sunglasses on a gloomy day and yet it is on a gloomy day that one must look one's flyest"

"if you're one in a million, there are 6,999 ppl just like you. they are coming for u. they will destroy u. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE. godspeed"

"every grunge boy has his soft grunge side"

"I said "this isn't my first rodeo" but I pronounced it like Rodeo Drive. this let the cowboys know that it was, in fact, my first rodeo"

-Ezra Koenig (@arzE)

characters - dA - tumblr - ask.fm
lululizzy23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wulf » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:04 am

Pup Number: 4

Name: Skeller

Personality: Not really much of one, quite boring and sometimes rude to others

About this pup: Tough but oh so lazy when it comes to doing anything. Willing to take a challenge and will never turn one down, even if he doesnt want to get up

Art/Poem/Song/Creative Writing etc. for this pup?: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=804981

Any questions on their design?: Could I turn the bright red, slightly darker? if not its cool!

Questions for me?: Nope

Promise you won't change the design or change their species?: Promise!!

Fursona copies?NO THANKS!
DO NOT STEAL!
(Would it be funny if someone would steal yours?)
~paste this in your signature if you think so!~
Wulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:45 am

I'm glad to see the new forms ^-^ I decided I'm going to color their designs into a private lineart that I bought from Onyxwings. I'll give the finished pictures to the owners as gift art or as a reference if they'd like it to be.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby y i n » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:00 am

ok lol i bet theyed like it lol and dont i own pup 2?
y i n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:47 am

horse lover 114 wrote:ok lol i bet theyed like it lol and dont i own pup 2?

sorry c: I won't be giving away the pups until a little longer. Leaving room for people to apply or forms to be edited/added to.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LyonFace » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:45 am

Pup Number: 4

Name:

Personality: He is a very laid back pup who normally will sit off on his own while his siblings play. His eyes appear bright against the black mask-like markings over his face. He has a very strong since of justice and honor and sticks by them when making decisions as well as judging others. When others make questionable choices however, he declines to step in and do anything about it unless they are his siblings. He keeps mostly to himself and is pretty self centered, but those he calls his friends as well as his siblings understand and are flattered that he cares for them because his affection is rarely given.

About this pup: This boy is a good looking pup, so he uses this to his advantage. When he needs a meal, he will use his charms and mystery to appeal to many female or male dogs in order to lure them in. He uses them to get the blood from them that he needs before leaving undercover while they remain asleep or unconscious. He has no permanent friends to feed off of, because he has little respect for the ones that he can trick into giving it to him. His friends understand, though don't necessarily like what he does.

Art/Poem/Song/Creative Writing etc. for this pup?: WIP

Any questions on their design?: Only a request to make the red a little darker if I win the pup.

Questions for me?: If you have any suggestions as to information that you might want to see, I request it so i can edit my post to match. :)

Promise you won't change the design or change their species?: Promise!
LyonFace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me