Sorahane by Usagi

Based on Click to view
Artist Usagi [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Sorahane

Postby Usagi » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:54 pm

Hi! I decided to try making a wolf in this contest too. I think it turned out pretty nice. I've worked the most on the fur.

Now, some things about my boy:

His name is Sorahane (written 空羽 in japanese), which means "Sky Feather". He is smart, mild, and brave. I think the chibi angel wings are suggestive enough for other qualities ;) He also has a defect: he gets angry very quickly and starts fighting, so you don't want to upset him, believe me. His favourite season is winter, and he loves playing in the snow more than anything. The blue feather necklace he is wearing is the symbol of his family and he considers it as a lucky charm he treasures more than his own life.

So, I think that's it... I hope everybody will welcome Sorahane to this contest's gallery ;)
MY USERNAME WAS ONCE IOA RED :) Me and my friends, little.monsters and Tonitza are sometimes using the same computer, so please don't ban us! They don't use Chicken Smoothie anymore, but I finally convinced my little sister to make an account, her username is jane_skt (we will almost always be using the same computer).

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

IMPORTANT: Note To Self: JUST BREATHE!!!

☻/ This is Bob, copy paste him in
/▌ your signature so he can
/ \ take over ChickenSmoothie
Usagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me