*JUDGING - No more entries please!* by KaiKenNatsuki

Based on Click to view
Artist KaiKenNatsuki [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

*JUDGING - No more entries please!*

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:09 am

-If you adopt a saber, do not just forget it. They've suffered a lot until they get here, and all they need is love and care. (YUS D:<)
-Not fursonas, but characters. They can be one of your most loved character and stuff, but not a fursona.
-Please, do not ask me to make a saber custom for you, or even color in these lines.
-Feel free to make any line edits
-Take good care of my babies :3

RESULTS:

*Winner*94% DannyHorseRules - Story: 90 Art: 89 - Her story is truly incredible. It's amazing.

93% Izzybee The Wolfaroo - Story: 91 Art: 87 - I also loved the story, but it could have a bit more of emotion.

91% Kitten99 - Story: 88 Art: None - The story was nice, but no art gets no saber ^^

89% Unikels - Story: 79 Art: None - The story was good but it was without almost any details, and no art, no saber.

GothicWolf990 and -Kiley- didn't even started their stories, nor art.

W.A.S. belong to me. Do not steal or copy anything.
Last edited by KaiKenNatsuki on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:49 am, edited 4 times in total.
: - Art Shop - : - Fursonas - : - Characters - :- Adopt a teenie WAG! - : ADOPT ME!
All W.A.S. owners, please visit here!
"There's so much more to you than you know, not just pain and anger. There's good in you too, I felt it. When you can harness all that, you'll have a power that no one can match. Not even me." - Charles Xavier
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt Me, I don't wat to suffer anymore...

Postby Koiley » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:14 am

Withdrawn.
Last edited by Koiley on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Koiley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitten99 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:46 am

Username: KItten99
Name:(Ἀδράστεια) adrasteia ((He who stands ground))
Age (at most 400): 200 (She is very young and has spent little time in the pound)
Personality: She is very strong and determined,She has a short temeper and it can strike as fast as she can move.
Attacks: lightning roar,Thunder sweep,Bolt run and Thunder fang
Special Ability: Shock stare.She has the ability to shock her oppents freezeing them in place for a short time.
Armor Type (gold, silver or bronze): Gold
Story:
Rain swept the plains around her slender body.She closed her eyes looking to the sky and suddenly she felt her body,it felt charged by power.She opened her eyes as she looked at her body,Her markings where glowing 'Whao!' She thought as she heard the first sound of lightning.She layed her ears back and got into a running stance.She ran fast and suddenly she looked up, still running to see thunder.Power surged into her body flowing neatly off her markings "Yes!I love thunder!"She smiled running off into the distance.

adrasteia fell asleep dreaming silently,She had seen other sabers but never met one.She roared and watched the grass infront of her freeze for some time then return to normal.She layed her head on her paws,She watched some storm clouds roll in.She looked at her armor and sighed "Can't get it rusty.."She walked out and climbed into the tree,she gave a smile and leaped from the tree to the ground.Thunder struck the air.She gave a dreamy smile.Every muscle in her body embraced the rain and thunder on her fur.She ran back and placed her armor on knowing that if another saber saw her they wouldn't bother her.She ran into the distance like a streak of lightning.

adrasteia looked around her her armor was shiny gold in the sun.She needed rest she seemed to only go into thunder at night.The bright sun glistened into her yellow-green eyes.She wanted to sleep but somthing nawed at her.She opened her eyes looking around.She walked over to a brook and took a drink,it was by a water fall.She went right in,Suddenly she was dragged down by the force of an oncoming small wave.She was dragged under the rather deep brook.She was thrown over the edge of the water fall.She gripped onto the ledge trying to pull herself up.Suddenly the rapids pushed her down she fell and made a huge SPLASH!Into the water.

She awoke on the banks of a shore,Suddenly thunder struck her.She thought it would hurt she wanted to scream.But her markings started to glow."Whats this?"She asked looking down at her paws.Each paw riddled with thunder.She ran her feet leaving trails of burnt patchs of grass.She ran to a tree and did a sweep knocking the tree over and escaping un harmed."Whao!"She smekered at her new powers.She bit into a small tree her fangs sparking with thunder.Her armor glowed.She felt thunder strike her once more.

Each of her paws echoed over the land like wips.She was fast,Suddenly a acorn hit her.She growled and turned around.A small squirrel looked at her. adrasteia roared and ran and jumped biting into it,she smiled and gave a grunt in happines.She ate a cut from it's belly.She smiled and finished it.She was much fatter now and alot more boney.

She had learned to hone her powers well.Her armor being a shiny gold was once more polished by the glistening rain.She pounded the ground hard with her paws.Each one of her body parts where being used.She jumped into a tree and luached herself from tree to tree.She layed her ears back,She enjoyed the rain and was calmed by the clashing thunder.Her markings glowed lighting the trees.She had a small blade on her head that kept water out of her eyes."I'm ready to be free!"She smiled keeping from jumping.She went tree to tree.She used her claws to dig into the bark.She found a small shady spot and she layed down "After some rest."She fell asleep.

Art of it: This for now
Last edited by kitten99 on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I'm just so damaged,
I hold my breath
Not even the truth can unravel me,
freeze
Breakable,
unbreakable,
shakable,
unshakable
When I found you, it shook me

Don't forget me,
don't forget me,
don't forget me,
don't forget me,
Remember who I am

W͆ͣ̑̓h̔o̿͊ͨ̓ ͭ̓̑̓ͤ͠a͛̓̃̎͐m̓ͨ̔ I? ̵ͩͮ̊ͭ̏̚Iͩ̀̍̇?̒͂͛ͨ
kitten99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt Me, I don't want to suffer anymore...

Postby trojans. » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:08 pm

Username:
GothicWolf990
Name:
Pró̱ti̱ Elpída/πρώτη ελπίδα (Elpi) meaning "First Hope" in Greek. I chose that name because since she is the first W.A.S to be in the pound, and I am giving her another chance, or a new hope, by adopting her! ;3
Age (at most 400):
342, Elpi is one of the older sabers, and has spent most of her life in the pound.
Personality:
Well, let us try and describe this glorious and magnificent Saber made by the almighty Queen of the Sabers, KaiKenNatsuki. Ms. Pró̱ti̱ Elpída is not a very trusting saber. Because she has been living at the facility so long,
Attacks:
Special Ability:
Armor Type (gold, silver or bronze):
Gold, for, she is first in my heart <333 (Actually just because it matches her colors X3)
Story:
Art of it:

Withdraw. : (
Last edited by trojans. on Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
all pets up for sale : deviantART points

Code: Select all
[color=#575757][center][size=85][b]-darkos-[/b]
.[/size][/center][/color]
[color=#004000][center][size=85][b]-wasabi-[/b]
[center][size=85][b]-fluer-[/b]
.[/size][/center]
[color=#575757][center][size=85][b]-francis-[/b]
trojans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby banooky » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:38 pm

Username: unikels
Name: Muri
Age (at most 400 - if young adult, about 210): 210
Personality: -Kind-Loving-Nice-Tender-Relationship-Caring-
Attacks: The Stun Run - The Kill Bite - Lighting Attack - The Blood Draw
Special Ability: To kill prey without the prey knowing she is there
Armor Type (gold, silver or bronze): Gold for the best place in my heart for my characters
Story: Muri stalked the elk, her fur touched the ground. The elk heard nothing. She attacked. The elk fell to the ground dead instantly. "Now, I have prey. This is good to eat before the other electrics know I was the first to bring this thing home. But, I take the risk." Muri said. Once the elk was at where the electric sabers live, she ate the huge buck. "That was good, now where are the apprentices? I have to train at least one today." She said to herself. She found a little cub that looked like it was water element and was male. She picked it up and ran into her den. She put it down and ran back out. She trained the electric apprentices about how to shoot lightning out of their eyes. Once the training was over, she went back to her den. She fed the cub until it was an adult. The night of the cub's 2nd year she let it go. The water sabers didn't want him. He came back and told Muri they rejected him. She raised him as her own, but when she let him go she didn't know they rejected him. "Go, go make your own territory for sabers that were rejected when raised in another element's territory. Go." She growled at him. The male trotted off with a last glance at Muri, then ran off.
Art of it:WIP
banooky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt Me, I don't want to suffer anymore...

Postby DannyHorseRules » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:51 pm

MY CHANCE!~ I finally finished it~

Username: DannyHorseRules
Name: Corinna ("Cori" for short; but prefers to be called by her full name)
Age (at most 400): 287
Personality: Very serious and mature. She does not take jokes well, and tends to snap at anyone and everyone who doesn't follow things the way she thinks they go. She doesn't seem to have a sense of humor either, but everyone dislikes her enough to not care what she is really like when you get to know her. Underneath her very tense, serious look, she is actually very caring and kind. She does have an odd sense of humor, though, and holds a soft spot for other sabre cubs.
Attacks:
- Lightning Bolt: Able to summon a lightning bolt from a nearby storm and aim/direct it to an opponent. Used to attack; can be lethal. Takes up about 33% of her energy.
- Electric Slide: (nyehe) Using the power of the electricity either within her or surrounding her, she can use that to teleport from one place to another. The distance is maximised at 150 yards. Used to evade attacks. Takes up about 25% of her energy.
- Shocking Slash/Gnash: For the "Shocking Slash" technique; swipes her paw at an opponent from a slight distance, sends waves of lightning from her claws directly at where she is aiming. Cannot control it's direction; simply goes straight-on from point of slashing. Used to attack; is very effective. Uses 25% of her energy.
---------------------------------------For the "Shocking Gnash" technique; snaps at or bites into opponent from a distance or directly at it, sends waves of electricity into/at opponent. Used to attack; from a distance, cannot be very effective, whereas when in direct contact (biting), can be very lethal. Uses 33% of her energy.
- Rejuvenation: Using her electric powers, when she ends up running out of energy, she can use the electric currents surrounding her to turn them into extra power. This can help her heal faster, or just help her attack more, for this helps her feel no pain. The more serious the injuries, the more time it takes for the ability to be put into action. Cannot be used more than once during battle.
Special Ability: Eye of the Storm: Summons all of the energy within her and/or surrounding her to enter her spirit, as she does this, her stripes glow and spark as they start to grow, the yellow consuming all of the grey fur on her pelt; the electricity then turns her solid body into pure electricity, thus making her able to move at incredibly fast speeds, deliver quick blows, and can even enter someone's body and electrocute them from the inside. Cannot be used more than once within five or so battles. Is very lethal. Uses up about 90% of her energy.
Armor Type (gold, silver or bronze): Silver
Story:
(in a story format)

---

"Corinna! Open your eyes..! Corinna..!!"
The young grey female sabre cub gave a growl, huffing and letting her eyelids flutter open, revealing two bright yellow eyes that seemed to glow in the darkness. She then let them close just as quickly and flipped over, sighing in tranquillity as she tried going back into her peaceful slumber.
Corinna, a grey cub with deep yellow stripes and the same yellow eyes, was the oldest of the five cubs in her litter. Barsabbas was the second eldest; a darker grey cub with orange-ish stripes and the same colored eyes, and seemed to be very shy and sensitive towards others. Erebos, an almost pitch-black male cub with bright green stripes and eyes, was the middle sibling of all five; he was very reckless and full of himself. Iason, a dark yellow cub with pale blue stripes and eyes, was the second-to-youngest, and had a very kind and caring nature. Then there was Alala, a very very light grey, almost white, cub with dark red-orange stripes and the same eyes, being the youngest. She was very quiet and extremely shy, but she could be silly and was the most curious of all of them. They were born into a clan, but had learned within a few weeks of their birth that their parents ended up betraying their clan during battle, and therefore were banished to the empty lands far beyond the clan territory. They lived there for twenty years until they were ambushed by a large flock of Armored Gryphons, and their parents were killed protecting the group of cubs. Since then, for about five years, Corinna has been leading them about the lands, trying to survive.
The female leader was about to sigh yet again, the official re-start of her sleeping, until she felt the heavy weight of her brother, Barsabbas, on her chest. Corinna found him annoying, and used him as her punching bag, really, because of how many times he "goofed up" and she wouldn't put up with it. He had many scars; most of which near or covering both of his amber eyes.
She let out a roar and snapped her eyes open again, rolling them back in her head as she flipped to attack her brother. She pounced and both of them collided, tumbled, and then stopped, the dark grey cub being on the bottom while Corinna was standing above him, her large fangs bared and gleaming in the light.
"What is the meaning of this?!" She snarled, her eyes literally sparking in fury.
The male cub trembled and scrunched his head into his shoulders, closing his eyes before mewing, "C-Cori-! Wait! L-listen to me before you take a swipe at my throat..!"
Corinna grunted and sheathed her large claws, taking a step back and resting on her haunches, sighing in irritation. "What is it that you need this time, Barsabbas?! I was having the most wonderful dream about... er..." She suddenly realised she couldn't remember what it had been about. Perhaps it was the rage that overcame her that seemed to burn it out of the depths of her mind?
Barsabbas pinned his ears against his fat head, his eyes large with fright. "Nevermind that..!" He yowled. "We have to move! There's a large canine attacking Erebos and Iason!"
Once she heard the last four words, she leapt up and sped out of the dark cave they were in before Barsabbas said "hurry!"
Her yellow padding flashed through the blue darkness as the two races across the beach that they had decided to rest on, and jumped over a few rocks before skidding to a halt, their eyes widening in fear at the sight.
Erebos was snarling at a large dark-brown striped wolfdog, his claws sparking a deep green light as he slashed at it to keep it away from Alala, who has seemed to have taken a hit from the canine's fangs in the sides, for she was bleeding a river and looked very faint, her head resting against Iason's shoulder, who was trying to keep her awake and comfort her, but visibly trembling at the large animal.
Corinna wasted no time thundering over to the wolfdog.
She gave a ferocious snarl and leapt, her claws sinking into its back as she held on for dear life, knowing that it would swing her about in attempt to get her grip loose. But she kept a good grip, and, closing her eyes to concentrate, directed her energy into her paws, allowing a stream of yellow lightning to flow into the wolfdog. It shrieked a horrible cry of pain, but then flopped over, lifeless and still staring forward, the remnants of its spirit fading out of its blue eyes. Corinna let go of its pelt and stepped off of it, panting heavily; she had not gotten used to that attack yet. Suddenly realising the scent of her sister's blood in the air, she got a second wind and ran over to her, leaning down to nudge her with her muzzle.
"S-Sis..." Iason mewled, curling his head around the small body of his sister, his eyes frantic. "...we have to help her... s-someone, go get some of that sea-plant stuff...! O-On the beach! There's a large patch of seaweed there... if I can close the wound... then maybe... maybe..."
Corinna gave a gasp and flipped around to Barsabbas and Erebos, her face scrunched into a snarl. "You heard him!" She roared, tears building in the crooks of her large eyes. "Go get some seaweed!!"
Without hesitation, the two flipped around and ran over the rocks in a flash, while Corinna turned back to Alala, curling up next to her and resting her chin on her shoulder. She didn't say anything to, nor did she take her eyes off of her little sister.
She just let her rest.

---

An older Corinna sat next to the dead tree, crouched over and secretly sobbing, her entire frame trembling as she felt the presence of Barsabbas a few feet behind her. She didn't dare look at him. She was in too much woe of loosing Erebos and Iason in the battle with more Gryphons.
"Cori." The deepened voice of her younger brother made her give a shaky gasp as she finally began to cry softer. She didn't turn to face him then either.
She heard his sigh and then some paw-steps coming towards her, then the settling of dirt as he sat next to her, resting his chin on her shoulder. He nudged into the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent. "...Cori... we can't help what happened to them..." He said slowly and carefully.
She didn't say anything; she continued to let the tears flow from her closed eyes.
"They ambushed us, just like with Mom and Dad. They protected us. At least they didn't die in vain, like many other sabres..."
Again with the silence, however Corinna didn't allow any more tears to fall.
"We know they're in a better place now, right? They've reunited with Mom and Dad, and Alala... they're happy up there, they're safe, and they're watching over us, like we did all of the time-"
"ENOUGH." Corinna snarled, her head still down. Barsabbas couldn't see it, but her face was pulled into a snarl. "I'm fed up with how you're trying to help me get through this. I KNOW all of that, I UNDERSTAND it. You aren't as good of a helper as Iason is. Get over it. You'll never be like him."
Barsabbas jolted backwards, out of her neck, and lifted his head, looking at her, sadness clouding over his eyes before he gave a little grin. "It was a good try, though... right?"
Corinna suddenly leapt upward and turned around, walking quickly away from the tree and across the clearing. She didn't answer Barsabbas when he asked, "Hey, where are you going?" She just kept walking.
He caught up to her within a few paces, panting from the heat. "Hey, Cori? What are you doing? Can you please tell me?"
She suddenly stopped in her tracks, her head held evenly with the rest of her body. "...Barsabbas..." she muttered.
He skidded to a halt, his ears pinned back against his head in submission. "...h-huh??"
"Let's leave this land."
The dark grey sabre perked his ears at this and opened his jaws to speak, but was cut off by her "Let me finish." He stared at her, his eyes clouded in confusion.
"This land... we've been here for over fifty years. Everyone in our family is dead... except us. There's no reason... to stay here." She turned to him, her eyes burning in determination. "Let's leave this place," she declared, "to begin life anew, with a new clan! We'll fight to become the two leaders of the clan we end up in... we can rule over it, and we can each have our own cubs, like Mother and Father wanted... like our siblings wanted. Let's fulfil that wish for them!"
Barsabbas continued to stare at her, his eyes sparkling in surprise and inspiration. He blinked, then gave a grin and nodded, his brow furrowing into a determined stare.
Corinna nodded as well, and, turning back to face the path, leapt with the last of her family, the excitement of making their own clan happy fuelling her to run even faster. They were going to start a new life.

---

"Isn't this great, Cori?" Barsabbas said to Corinna as they walked down the even pathway deeper into their territory. "We're going to get our armor today!"
Corinna laughed at his glee, nudging him with her shoulder. "Now, now... every Sabre gets their armor within time. I don't really see what the big deal is.." She interrupted herself with a loud giggle fit, scrunching up in excitement. "Oh, who am I kidding, this is awesome! I've always waited for this day!"
They continued their giggles and shrieks of excitement all the way down the path, leading to the place where all of the electric Sabres gathered to witness the moment. A few of them - the major ranks - were wearing their armor, and were lined up evenly on both sides of the path - the first two having gold armor, the second two silver, and the third two bronze. Corinna and her brother nodded at them in a polite greeting as they stepped onto the rock that was deemed "Leader's Limestone," for the reason the the leader of the clan stood here, along with his mate. The two 80-year-old Sabres gaped in awe. Before them were those two lions.
The Leader - that was his name - was a striking (lol get it? ...no? ...ok then *humiliation) deep, bright orange Sabre with a light orange underbelly, dark orange facial details, and even brighter orange stripes that sparked whenever one of his furs moved; he was very well built and very large, but he was also very old; he was about 397 years old. His mate was Gaia, a dark yellow-orange Sabre with dark orange stripes and odd purple eyes. She was 352 years old.
Corinna and her brother immediately realised they were staring, and snapped theirselves into a respectful bowing position, only to earn a chuckle from The Leader. "At ease, young ones..." His raspy voice declared.
They did just that, their eyes meeting that of his, but their heads still bowed below their shoulders. He cleared his throat and held his head high, his squinted eyes peering out to the rest of the sabres.
"We gather here today to recognise and rejoice in these two fine young Sabres," his voice boomed over the clearing, "in the process of which they come another step closer to getting an official high ranking. They are strong, they are witty, and above all, they have a burning passion for justice in their hearts. Let us praise these two as they officially become a part of our Warriors!" He turned to Barsabbas first, motioning for his to hold his head high. Corinna turned to watch him as well.
"Young Male who is of Smoky Grey," he said, a whimsical tone in his voice, "do you understand and promise to always follow the rules of which a Warrior Armored Sabre is given, and will forever fight to protect and/or enforce those rules? Do you promise to fight not just for yourself, but for your Clan, and for your honor as an Armored Sabre as long as you wear the armor we will bestow upon your pelt? And finally, do you promise that if you are to die within battle, it be for another Warrior, or for the entire Clan itself?"
The large brother of Corinna set his brow and nodded, his eyes ablaze with spirit.
The Leader nodded at him, then turned to Corinna. "And you, Young Female of the Grey Mist, do you promise that you understand and will do the same?"
Corinna hesitated out of excitement and stuttered out "...y-yes... Yes, sir! I do understand and promise to fulfil my duties as a Warrior Armored Sabre going by just that!"
The Leader smiled at her and threw his head up, giving a mighty roar that rang in the ears of all the sabres. Corinna ducked down and squeezed her eyes shut as she felt a large gust of wind that was blowing in a tight twister just above them, and managed to keep one eyes open to see what was happening. A swirl of gold and silver lightning was being summoned from a mile, it seemed, straight above The Leader's nose as he roared, his stripes sparking furiously and glowing brightly as the wind blew in a grey darkness that enshrouded the entire clan. She saw the silver stream of electricity swirl over in her direction, while the gold went the opposite way, and both suddenly shot down and hit both Corinna and Barsabbas simultaneously, beginning to swirl about them and start to take on a solid shape. She winced as she felt a weight start to appear on her back and head, but then heard the metallic sounds as the armor began to shape from the zapping electricity and solidify. Within moments, she heard the soft shing sounds around her body, and she lifted her head, noticing how the armor felt familiar and weightless already. She gazed at Barsabbas and stared in awe of his golden armor, and how it shone so beautifully in the sunlight. She only hoped that hers shone the same way as well.
It must have, because after the grey clouds disappeared and the wind settled, she could hear the amazed mutters of Sabres behind her.
"Young Ones," The Leader said, his head held high again, "you are now official Warrior Armored Sabres!"
The entire clan gave mighty roars in praise of the both of them, including the two highest-ranked sabres.
Corinna felt so accepted, so loved. After the few years she has spent with this clan, and after all the hard training she and her brother had to go through, they made it. They were Armored Sabres now.

---

Corinna gave a snarl and swiftly killed the Earth Armored Sabre, his blood gushing out of his neck as she blew his armor out of the way. She turned from him as he screamed one last time before slumping over, lifeless. She shook out her pelt and winced at a burning in her leg, looking down to see that it was bleeding very badly. She huffed and limped back to the territory, licking her leg until it didn't burn any longer.
She rounded a tree and stopped to set her leg down, staring at it as she moved it around to see if she would walk on it again. No pain was present as she did so. She continued padding along the trail, turning once, expecting to be greeted by other Sabres when she realised that they were all running away. She stood there in confusion. Did she appear scary? Was there still blood all over her face? Corinna padded over to the watering hole and checked out her reflection to make sure.
...hmm, nope. Then what was it?
"Oh, dear lord..!!"
Her ears perked and her head swivelled to the direction where everyone ran to, and where that scream apparently came from. Curiosity and caution pumping through her veins, she galloped over to where everyone was, only to see every sabre in the clan huddled in a large circle. There was a low chatter coming from them all.
Corinna heard the distressed mumbles and padded closer to the huddled sabres, scenting the air to get an idea of what it was.
She smelled blood.
Corinna gasped and ran up to them suddenly, pushing her way through them far enough to see the paw of the person who got hurt. She couldn't see who it was, mainly because it was covered thickly in red blood, but the paw had a dark grey color to it, along with orange toes...
The she-Sabre froze in fright. She scented the air again.
The bloody Sabre had Barsabbas' scent.
Corinna's heart literally stopped.
She gave a ferocious growl and shoved all of the other Sabres out of her way, screaming death threats and curses as she tried to get through. Once she got through, she froze and stared blankly at the bloody body before her.
It was her little brother.
She felt sick. The entire world spun. She lost her footing and stumbled, letting her head droop down a little. She stared straightaway at the ground blankly, her face showing nothing, her eyes clouded with every single emotion that would fit at this moment.
She wanted to cry.
She wanted to die.
She wanted to kill.
She wanted to just become nothing.
That's what she felt at the moment because she lost all the family she had left.
She started to tremble vigorously. Her eyes burned with fury. She took a step forward and examined the large wound running across his belly and through his neck. They were definitely made by another Sabre.
Her trembling became uncontrollable. Her lip curled into the largest snarl she ever made, and with one long breath in, she whipped around at the crowd, her stripes sparking wildly.
"WHO DID THIS?!!" She screamed, her pupils dilated beyond the point of sight. "WHO KILLED HIM?! I'LL FIND YOU, AND I'LL KILL YOU, TOO!!"
She gave a roar and ran into the crowd, her fangs slicing into the flesh of the armorless sabres, her claws electrocuting and cutting off ears and tails of them as well. In her blind fury, she flipped and leapt as she continued slaughtering more and more innocent Sabres.
She turned on one and bit deep into its shoulder, but didn't hear a yowl of pain coming from it, nor feel a flinch from the wound. She growled low and bit down harder so that all of her large two fangs were lodged into the shoulder of the large cat. Still, no sound or flinch.
She widened her eyes and rolled them back over to look at who she was attacking, before her entire body language turned to that of submission.
It was Gaia.
She gasped and threw everything attached to her body downward; her tail, ears, haunches... everything - and immediately started pulling her fangs out of her shoulder, flying backwards once they finally came loose, for the shock of her attacking the mate of the leader making her unable to keep her stance. She whimpered and curled up, looking at the purple eyes of the she-Sabre in fear, looking very pathetic. She tried so hard to apologise, to explain, but seeing the deep wound in Gaia's shoulder and knowing it was her fangs that did it kept her tongue useless.
Then she saw the approaching footsteps of The Leader, and stopped breathing as she saw the sparkle of fury in his eyes.
"What is the meaning of this treachery?!" He roared at her, leaping up and landing on her shoulders, his head low, his Sabres glistening in the sunset's light.
Corinna whined and shivered, stuttering and stammering in fear as she searched frantically for an explanation. She couldn't find one that would excuse this horrible crime.
She knew that he would kill her.
With a swallow she stopper her stammering and winced her eyes shut, shivering as she awaited to meet her fate.
"I knew it! You were one of those jealous types after all, huh?! You envied your brother for having that beautiful golden armor all of these years, so you killed him! Then in the midst of this commotion, you killed your fellow Sabres! You despicable piece of lowlife garbage! I should rip out your guts and make you eat them!!" He roared the loudest she had ever heard, and she didn't noticed that she was crying until she felt the warmth go under her chin. She continued to keep her eyes shut, and tucked her head into her chest a little, starting to sob and shiver even more vigorously.
She heard his snarl and felt his weight shift, and new it was all going to be over in a few moments. Brother, I'm coming...
"Leader! Wait! Please!"
Corinna's eyes snapped open, and she looked up to see a pitch black male Sabre with beautiful amber eyes and darker amber stripes. He had three scars over one of his eyes, yet he had a very kind look to his face. She saw The Leader turn to face him, his tail rising.
"What do you want, Aridaios?!"
The black Sabre pinned his ears against his head, but kept his brow furrowed. "Sir, please, don't kill her! We can keep her life spared!"
The crowd of surviving Sabres grew extremely quiet right after he said that, along with both The Leader and Corinna, until furious yowls and snarls were heard from the crowd. The black Sabre didn't break eye contact with The Leader, however.
Corinna blinked at him. What? Did he not just see what she did? She deserved to die. She didn't have the right to walk the Earth anymore.
No, she didn't even have the right to live happily in the afterlife anymore. She deserved an even worse punishment.
What in the heck was with that guy?
The Leader snarled at him. "Are you kidding me, boy?! This filthy creature killed her own brother and then slaughtered an additional seven Sabres! There's no second thoughts on the matter; her fate is sealed by my Fangs!"
"No, sir, think about it!" The black Sabre yowled. "She was very close to her brother, wasn't she? I doubt that she would set a claw on him unless he committed a horrible crime! And yes, she did kill seven other Sabres... but she did so extremely quickly and without any hesitation! Do you realise how useful she could be in battle if she can kill that quick in a red fury? We may be able to put her to use like that is we keep her on a tight leash!"
There was a silence coming from the entire crowd. Everybody, including Corinna, pondered about what he said. Then, The Leader stepped off of her and faced Aridaios, his shoulders squared. "...fine. But she will be on the tightest leash possible. And you will be in charge of keeping the leash's tight grip." He turned back to Corinna and knelt in front of her, his eyes ablaze.
"If you ever break our regulations, or betray us, I will kill you. Do you understand me."
Corinna shivered at the tone of his voice and nodded vigorously, scrunching herself up again and squeezing her eyes in fear of him. She was scared sick to her stomach; she wanted him away from her.
The Leader raised his head and turned back to the black Sabre, his brow set. Then he roared to the crowd, "Hey! Get these bodies buried! On the double!" With that, he helped Gaia walk back up to the den where their healer was, and the rest of the Sabres helped carry the bodies, including Barsabbas', to the clearing where all of the past Sabres were buried.
Corinna stayed laying down, her eyes frozen into staring ahead as the black Sabre walked up to her, poking her with one of his amber paws. She snarled and snapped at it as he pulled it away just in time before she glared up at him, not saying a word.
He blinked before handing her a grin and kneeling down, offering her his shoulder. "Do you need help up?"
She just stared at him, her lip curling.
He motioned for her to grab on. "I can tell you do."
Again, no reply.
"Giving the one who just saved your life the silent treatment, eh?" He scoffed, standing up and backing away from her a little. "Alright, fine."
She snarled and leapt to her feet, her fangs bared and her head held low, her stripes glowing as they began to spark. "You... you... why... why did you help me? I killed seven Sabres for no reason! I shouldn't be alive! What is wrong with you?!"
He merely blinked at her and rested on his haunches, a smug loo on his face. "You didn't deserve to die. You were in a blind rage of losing your family, the last of your family... and you just did that as a reaction. And... between you and me..." He looked around to see if any Sabres were nearby before scooting up near her and whispering, "...it's good that you did."
Corinna was drawn aback at those words. She stepped away from him and titled her head, her lip starting to relax. "What..?! What are you saying?!"
"Shh..." Aridaios shushed her, looking around again, urgency in his eyes. "...those seven Sabres that you killed... they were planning an ambush. They were secretly a part of one of our newest enemy clans, and they earned our trust, living in secrecy for two years... and I learned recently that they were going to close in on The Leader and Gaia as they examined your brothers body... then take over the clan." Relief clouded his beautiful amber eyes. "It's kind of like revenge and justice all packed into one... because they ambushed and killed your brother."
Corinna's eyes snapped open wide. "...what..?"
"It's true... I saw it... but I knew that they had a back-up plan in case I told The Leader about it... so I waited until you came along instead..." He shook his head. "..I'm sorry that it had to be your brother... perhaps it was because he was next-in-line for becoming the new Leader once our current one dies out..." He lowered his head. "Its a shame that has to happen in this world..."
Corinna's eyes teared up. She started to tremble, and suddenly her back legs gave out, making her fall onto her haunches. She gave a shuddery breath and lowered her head, feeling her eyes start to let a river of tears loose. "...I...I can't believe it..."
Aridaios smiled at her and walked next to her, nuzzling her shoulder. "I know how it feels... I went through it all too..."
"...I...I have to tell The Leader about this..! I have to!" She jumped up and started to trot up to The Leader's Limestone, but the black Sabre jumped in front of her. "No, Corinna!" He grunted. "The old man, he's at an age where almost nothing makes sense, there'll be no use telling him about this. If we don't want to get attacked by them anymore... then we best keep our mouths shut..."
Corinna blinked at him, her brow furrowing. "..that makes sense."
Aridaios grinned at her. "Thatta girl." He turned to face her, placing his muzzle under hers. She held her breath in an awkward way. If she was human, she'd be blushing.
"...you know, it's hard to trust anybody these days. People that know things, like us... gotta stick together. Whaddya say... Cori?"
Corinna stood still as she pondered about it, a tranquil look on her face. "...okay." She mewed to him, relaxing.
Something about him made her... happy. He made her feel like she was with her entire family again.
It was a nice feeling.
Art of it: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=732049&p=18030201#p18030201
Last edited by DannyHorseRules on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Image Image Image Image Image

[ danny | june 7th 1998 | he/they/she | AZ ]

Image | Image | Image

{ Comatose (REDUX) Comic } // { Have A Character In Comatose! }

[ deviantART | twitter | youtube | tumblr ]

Image Image Image Image Image
DannyHorseRules

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:49 am

Omai gosh it's beauitfull!
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:47 am

Great job so far, guys :D i'm loving it!

Thanks everyone ^^
: - Art Shop - : - Fursonas - : - Characters - :- Adopt a teenie WAG! - : ADOPT ME!
"There's so much more to you than you know, not just pain and anger. There's good in you too, I felt it. When you can harness all that, you'll have a power that no one can match. Not even me." - Charles Xavier
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IzzyBee » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:47 am

Username: IzzyBee the Wolfaroo
Name: Rayos de Oro, means golden lightning in Spanish
Personality:
She's a quiet one, mostly soft spoken and is learning something new every day. She is still young, Rayos lived a mostly silent childhood and doesn't speak much of it. She's persistent and a persevering fighter, in life, and battles. Loyal to the end she values her golden yellow pelt for yellow is a color she associates with loyalty. Her kind, caring nature makes her sometimes get stuck in situations she does not know what to do about. She is sweet and usually never gets angry, if you injure her she can get a bit bitter, but does not hold a rude, she is forgiving on that note.
Attacks:

Freeze Frame: Rayos lets out a large shock of energy into the ground through her paws and freezes the opponents movements, it does not affect health, more just stops them in their tracks. More of a defensive move.
Glow: Her markings begin to glow furiously, only happens if provoked or irritated. Her fur becomes charged with electricity and when attacked at she will release an involuntary shock. More of a defensive move.
Electric Fence: When in a fight and needs to recover she runs around an opponent and makes an invisible electric fence, if the opponent crosses the fence, they are shocked. Usually used to recover health and strength, only works for a short time.
Electric Accompany: She lets out a loud roar and it is slightly charged with electricity, if the aims correctly she can have fatal results with confusion, brain damage and ear damage. I can also be used in a more charged variation that drains more energy, but is more effective.

Special Ability:
Rayos has a special ability called Stellar Electric Shock when provoked she can conjure up a large amount of electricity in her body, it is stored in her muscle cells much like an electric eel and when she is willing lets off the electric shock, she can use it in small amounts to stun, or in larger amounts and injure badly, but rarely kills. The larger the shock, the more energy it drains.

Armor Type (gold, silver or bronze):
Silver
Story:

My parents told me I was worth nothing, "Stay quiet.." They always said to stay silent, say nothing, I wasn't worth anything, "You are a coward!" They left me alone, why did they even keep me long enough to get those thoughts in my head? They wore me down enough to rub off on me, a bit. Not much, my mostly silent nature made me think over what they said and why they did.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why are you worthless? Tell me now." My mothers voice was commanding, her eyes piercing straight through me, the cold stare made me freeze, my head lowered to look at my over-sized paws, I kept my two toned eyes at the ground and felt the nervous energy building in my pelt, but ignored it.

"Why?" My mothers tone was now stronger and it made me wince, I kept my gaze down, and my mouth shut, if I didn't answer my punishment would be less, I knew she'd still punish me, my mother was bitter since my father died short after my birth.

"That's what I thought.." She said then placed a paw near me and then hit me in my side, making me yelp out in pain and as I hit the wall I felt more pain, I looked at my mother, tears streaming down my cheeks, I tried to find words, but none came to me, silence, that's all I knew.

"Stay quiet, you worthless kit.." She muttered then padded out of the den, then I saw the glint of armor and the cry of a large bird. A rush of wings and I heard my mother cry. Silence.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Large bird? What kind of bird?" The small saber asked, his eyes intent on her, his stare curious and not at all intimidating, "Tell me please?" He asked tilting his head gently, his eyes still locked on me and his tone still curious.

"A four legged one, it screeched and took my mother..I haven't seen her since." I said plainly, not making eye contact with the younger saber, my eyes intent on the sky, in a sort of silent vigil I closed my eyes and let a cleansing breath out.

"But why?" He asked, his voice whiny in tone, I bent my ears back, why was he asking so many questions? I held back a growl.

"I don't know, go and ask it..." I said my voice low, looking at the young one now, my eyes glowing slightly, I usually didn't get irritated, but since my mother's disappearance I was a bit more irritable.

"Maybe I will.." He said with an arrogant smile and walked off with a confident gait.

I looked across the valley, silence brooded over the land, I sighed gently, and hoped no one would see me leaving the place I grew up in, my pelt ruffled gently in the breeze that made the trees rustle, the cool temperature of dusk made me content as I left, the colors of the setting son made me enjoy the beauty of the valley, no wonder my parents stayed here in the valley.
But it was my turn to wear that armor. I was following in the footsteps of the ones before me, becoming a warrior was a dream of mine, to be loyal, honored, revered, one that strikes fear into enemies.
I sighed at the thought, "Make it a great honor.." I said to myself as I turned and began to pad over the hill in silence.

"Shhh..." My voice was low, the armor I wore over my pelt was slightly loose because I had some growing to do. I looked behind me for a moment, my ears bent low to my head and I lowered my posture to the ground as I watched the four legged bird waltz around the clearing, she let her tail flick softly to the side as her eyes locked on the winged creature, What is it doing? She thought to herself and felt the energy becoming stored in her pelt, the darkness becoming light by her slightly glowing pelt, the golden yellow markings beginning to glow.

One wrong move and i'm done, My worthless journey down the drain, stay silent... My thoughts rang true for a moment later the bird whipped around, it heard something, I held my breath and my markings ceased illuminating, then I saw it turn around again, I let out a silent breath.

You need to prove you're not worthless... The thought was louder than ever in her head, prove i'm not worthless? Slim chance, i'm bringing back that four legged bird's feathers, wear them proudly on my pelt. My pelt charged with electricity, the soft crackle of the shock ready to be released I inched closer, it's scent flooding my nose. Then let out the silent shock, gluing it to the ground, then letting out a roar charged with the static. Feeling it screech it hurt my own ears, "Stupid bird.." I muttered then let out a snarl lunging at the beast I knocked it over, my weight holding it down for some time, I snarled again and bit at the beast and kept my paws on it's shoulders, then soon took it out of it's misery. Silence yet again. I proudly plucked some of the blue feathers and smiled at my prize, content and happy. I beat the beast, the kind that took my mother, I proudly wear them upon my armor to this day as a symbol of my first Gryphon kill.

I share my wisdom with others now, A storyteller as well, making up little silly stories like, 'What are the stars?' or 'Why do birds fly?' The stars, one thing I love was running at night with the stars above my head.
Silence, another thing i enjoyed, especially with someone near, i always thought a while after her childhood actions speak louder than words, so I kept to my soft spoken nature and did not get bitter from my mother's reaction to me, though I never did learn why she disliked me so much...

(Just some back story on why she was disliked, I may be switching perspectives a bit.)

The kit that Vitrum (Means crystal in Latin, and is Rayos' mother.) and Lux (Means light in Latin, Rayos' father) was one that was disliked by her mother and loved by her father, Lux loved the kit for the short time after her birth he was alive.
Both of Rayos' parents were proud armored Sabers, but once Lux and Vitrum entered Gryphon territory on a special scouting mission to find a lost kit, but my father was soon killed by a gryphon and my mother fled, scarred.
My mother took out her bitterness and hurt on me because my father loved me, so I was alone most of my time.

I learned how to hunt on my own, with the help of a nice male I called Ryn, I like him, I didn't know to what extent, but he was a sweet guy, he was like my best friend, and read me easily. He was a great friend, he almost did tell me how he felt about me, but hesitated. So we stayed close friends, I finally figured out my complicated feelings for him, but when I went to tell him, he was gone.

He had been killed by a gryphon shorty after me leaving on a mission.

Now I was angry at those two legged birds, both my parents were gone due to them, and my almost mate. I vowed to get back at them for their mistake.

Art of it:
Linked to the Oekaki I did.
Last edited by IzzyBee on Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
IzzyBee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:28 am

Awesome, i'm loving it so far :D

Great job guys, thanks for chosimg my poor girl <3 She even seems happier ^^
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me