Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

WildClan 2 +outside the clans

Postby ArianaFire » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:02 pm

The second half of a clan I made + extra cats
(left to right)

Top Row

Mistkit - calm she-cat, she spend every moment she can following Willowfire. She has the making of a medicine cat. Her mom is silverstorm and her dad is Nightwhiskers. Her sister is Shadekit. (Warrior name will be Mistfeather)

Shadekit - playful little kit, she loves to play with her sister and Coonpaw. Her mom is silverstorm and her dad is Nightwhiskers. Her sister is Mistkit. (Warrior name will be Shadeflight)

Silverstorm - She is sweet and sour at times, she is in the nursery nursing Nightwhiskers's kits. Her best friend is Brackenberry. Her kits are Shadekit and Mistkit

Middle Row

Lady - A kittypet in the Twolegplace, she is the mother of Nut and the mate of Harley. she is very soft and weak and will scream at the sight of a live or dead mouse.

Fall - Songstar's deceased mate and Rustkit's father, he loved his son very much. Was killed by a Twoleg monster when he was coming back with Songstar (Songheart then) to try and join WildClan. He hoped his warrior name would be Fallheart.

Harley - A loner who fell in love with a kittypet, Harley went to live with Lady's Twolegs when they had their kits. He loves Nut with all his heart.

Bottom Row

Splashfur - Tough tom, he is Heatherwhisker's younger brother. He is smart, and a good fighter. His crush is Spottedfern.

Nut - A poor injured kittypet, the Clan found him when he was almost mauled to death by a pack of evil wild dogs. Willowfire nursed him back to health. He hates eating fresh-kill, but he is growing to like it. He is scared of almost everything.

Mumbletail - Cranky old elder, all he demands these days is fresh-kill and dry moss. His daughter is Brackenberry.

Missing in this picture

to view click HERE

Rustpaw - Lively young tom. Kit of Songstar and a loner. He doesn't know that his dad is a loner. His crush is Dawnpaw. His mentor is Spottedfern. (Warrior name will he Rustpelt)

Dawnpaw - Pretty young tortoishell she-cat, she is smart, a wonderful hunter, and knows what's right. Her loyalty to the warrior code and to her Clan is unbreakable. Her mother is Brackenberry and her father is Heatherwhisker. Her crush and future mate is Rustpaw. Her mentor is Songstar. (Warrior name will be Dawnfall)

Songstar - Wise she-cat, she has been the leader of WildClan for many moons. When she was deputy and was known as Songheart, she wandered off into the forest and met a loner named Fall. She fell in love with him and they had a kit, named Rustkit. Then Fall was killed by a Twoleg monster and Songheart brought the kit up in her Clan. Her sister is the medicine cat Willowfire. Her kit is Rustpaw. Her apprentice is Dawnpaw. (Warrior name was Songheart)

Coonpaw - He is a boisterous tom who always seems to go into everything head-first. He is easily distracted. His mother is Brackenberry and his father is Heatherwhisker. His sister is Dawnpaw, and he would give his life to protect her. His mentor is Heatherwhisker. (Warrior name will be Coontail)

Brackenberry - A strong and loyal queen, she will fight like a tiger to protect her kits. Sometimes quite pessimistic, she is a "drama queen" and will often see trouble in nothing. Her two kits are Coonpaw and Dawnpaw, and she is expecting another litter soon, fathered by Heatherwhisker. Her father is Mumbletail.

Spottedfern - This smart and wise she-cat is the deputy of WildClan. She is Heatherwhisker's cousin. She is wise, and will often give sound advice. Her apprentice is Rustpaw.

Nightwhiskers - This brave and strong warrior is the father of Silverstorm's kits, Shadekit and Mistkit. He has no kin in the Clan at the moment, same with no apprentice because he recently recovered from greencough.

Heatherwhisker - This slightly lazy and loyal tom has fathered many kits in the Clan, and he loves Brackenberry with all of his heart. He is the oldest warrior. His younger brother is Splashfur. His apprentice is Coonpaw.

Willowfire - This smart and kind she-cat is the medicine cat of WildClan. She cares for anyone, but is also strangely wise, even though she is quite young. She has no apprentice. She is the only cat in the Clan besides Songstar who know who fathered Songstar's kit Rustpaw.

(the cats are pictured in no apparent order, I just thought these cats fit best.)

~ Enjoy.

Awesome lines by Vampiric. :clap:
ImageImage
***hiatus***
ArianaFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me