Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Elven Wolves by jules_

Artist jules_ [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by jules_

by jules_

by jules_

by jules_

Elven Wolves

Postby jules_ » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:47 am

I am Thinking of making these a new species called Elven Wolves. They would have armor [chest plate, helm, leg guards, the back thingie, and two rings on the tail] with gems implanted in them to make each set of armor unique. The males have manes, the higher their rank the bigger their manes. each wolf is very fluffy, and the leg and shoulder fur can be fluffier. The wolves can be wearing jewelry[necklace, collar, bracelets, and earrings] But no hair[not counting manes, which are male only] or wings. Elven wolves specialize in precious metal and gems. They live on a planet name Lunae. There the sky is violet, and turns dark purple at night. Water is a clear green-blue color, and rocks are silver, gold, or shiny black. Leaves are pale green and green. Lunae has many forests and open meadows. It is an Island with lots of rivers, streams, waterfalls, and lakes/ponds. If enough people like these, I will make a contest for people to design a Elven and the five winners will get to keep theirs. Each Elven wolf has a ONE special ability. They use these in battle against the dark creatures that live in their land.
Last edited by jules_ on Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
jules_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: New Species

Postby Vision. » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:56 am

Likelikelike!!!
Vision.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jules_ » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:28 am

thanks! I am happy that someone likes it. ^^
jules_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorrow Stranger » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:33 am

I like, but the armor reminds me a bit of WOI's. I'd read about them and decide weather its too much like WOIs, or else your topic might be locked due to art theft. Still like, though, but you might have to change it a bit.
ImageImageImageImage

IT'S SO INSANE,
I'M SO INSANE

Going insane,
I'm so insane

~Closure, Asking Alexandria

ImageImage
Sorrow Stranger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jules_ » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:41 am

xXviperessXx wrote:I like, but the armor reminds me a bit of WOI's. I'd read about them and decide weather its too much like WOIs, or else your topic might be locked due to art theft. Still like, though, but you might have to change it a bit.

don't worry, I know what WOI's are, but there are also WAS and WAG aren't there? WOI by Twg90 and WAG and WAS by KaiKenNatsuki, neh? Mine are different because I don't think WOI's have collars and necklaces. Isket is different from Lunae, and WOI's armor doesn't have gems on it. Plus, Elven wolves have extra fur and funky tails. Also, WOI's don't have manes. Or a special power thing.

Elven Wolves have armor because they are based off of elves, which wear armor.
jules_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheWolfsgirl90 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:56 am

DarkRiver wrote:
xXviperessXx wrote:I like, but the armor reminds me a bit of WOI's. I'd read about them and decide weather its too much like WOIs, or else your topic might be locked due to art theft. Still like, though, but you might have to change it a bit.

don't worry, I know what WOI's are, but there are also WAS and WAG aren't there? WOI by Twg90 and WAG and WAS by KaiKenNatsuki, neh? Mine are different because I don't think WOI's have collars and necklaces. Isket is different from Lunae, and WOI's armor doesn't have gems on it. Plus, Elven wolves have extra fur and funky tails. Also, WOI's don't have manes. Or a special power thing.

as long as nobody saw the armor, so we can´t decide if you use our armor or the armor of both( mix up of WAS and Woi´s)

we keep one eye on it.
Mini Transformers not free use!

Image X x x Image

Doing old JBD ref update/JBD Ageing P.m. me (CLOSED)
Fursona copies?NO THANKS! (Would it be funny if someone would steal yours?)~paste this in your signature if you think so!
TheWolfsgirl90

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:03 am

TheWolfsgirl90 wrote:
DarkRiver wrote:

as long as nobody saw the armor, so we can´t decide if you use our armor or the armor of both( mix up of WAS and Woi´s)

we keep one eye on it.

Here we go again, Jani :p

Alright, mine are about big cats. They do have mane, special powers (elemental powers), and armor. And they have extra fur, as long as normal sabers weren't as fluffy as mine are.
Relax, I'm not juding you. Just comparing them ^^.

And I agree with Jan, nobody has seen the armor yet, so we can't really judge anything yet.
: - Art Shop - : - Fursonas - : - Characters - :- Adopt a teenie WAG! - : ADOPT ME!
All W.A.S. owners, please visit here!
"There's so much more to you than you know, not just pain and anger. There's good in you too, I felt it. When you can harness all that, you'll have a power that no one can match. Not even me." - Charles Xavier
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Elven Wolves

Postby jules_ » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:11 am

I understand your concern. If you have any problems with anything of this kind, please feel free to tell me so I can fix it immediately.

Armor Example: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=673522
jules_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheWolfsgirl90 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:37 pm

the armor was not the same like from our Woi´s well kaiken have to decide whether it´s more Was.
Mini Transformers not free use!

Image X x x Image

Doing old JBD ref update/JBD Ageing P.m. me (CLOSED)
Fursona copies?NO THANKS! (Would it be funny if someone would steal yours?)~paste this in your signature if you think so!
TheWolfsgirl90

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:20 am

TheWolfsgirl90 wrote:the armor was not the same like from our Woi´s well kaiken have to decide whether it´s more Was.

Bronze, Silver and Gold armor. Yes, reminds me of my W.A.S. and W.A.G.
Also, The special ability. It's bothering me a little.
Males must have mane.

Sorry, but it does reminds me of them. I hope I wasn't rude, i did not mean to (:
I'd really appreciate if you could change the similar things a bit. The mane thing isn't bothering me, but the armor is.
: - Art Shop - : - Fursonas - : - Characters - :- Adopt a teenie WAG! - : ADOPT ME!
All W.A.S. owners, please visit here!
"There's so much more to you than you know, not just pain and anger. There's good in you too, I felt it. When you can harness all that, you'll have a power that no one can match. Not even me." - Charles Xavier
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me