Postby Nimaine » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:07 am

Name:

Syntyche- means "Common Fate" in Greek

Age (at most 400):

female

Element:

Electricity

Personality:

She's the one in the group with all the wild ideas. Not only does she have them, she acts on them. Loud, energetic, friendly and forthright, she tends to make friends easily. She also likes to keep up with said friends, and is happiest when in a large group of her buddies.

Syntyche suffers from wanderlust, always traveling, and her optimism is pretty much unstoppable. Her personality has been compared to an electric spark: shocking, energizing, and fast. This comparison probably resulted from her favorite method of greeting friends and acquaintances: a little bitty static shock.

Known for happily taking on far more than she can chew, Syntyche is otherwise the most attentive of friends. Her self-enforced hectic lifestyle means she'll occasionally act thoughtless or just plain forget something important, but otherwise she's kind and sympathetic.

Attacks:

She can summon an electric storm. It takes 6-12 hours to reach her, though, so she has to plan well in advance to use it.

She can increase the power of static electricity until all her fur stands on end and shoots out sparks, making her dangerous to touch (especially if she's wearing armor, which will conduct electricity across its surface).

If standing in a thunderstorm, she can direct a bolt of thunder to wherever she wishes, though she is more accurate at a closer range.

Armor type (silver, gold or bronze):

silver

Special Ability:

Besides summoning thunderstorms, and lightening strikes within a storm, and amping up the voltage of static electricity? She is immune to eletric shocks.

Story:

As a young saber, she managed to successfully surprise and attack an armoured gryphon. She didn't end up killing the gryphon, not having the strength, but she did keep one of its feathers that was torn off in battle, as a souvenir and reminder that she had unfinished work to do. She claims she will not die until she has caused the gryphon's death first. So far, this has proved to be the truth, despite her wild, daring ways.

She's one of those sabers who will do things for the experience, like the time she jumped into water over her head to see "how she would react to a panic-inducing situation." She kept her head and tried to swim, and as she deliberately had chosen a deep spot in a stream that soon narrowed into shallows, the current carried her to safety. She didn't panic, she was pleased to discover. Of course, Syntyche hadn't been pushed in,

Yes, she does death-defying stunts. But only if she has carried out a very thorough safety check first, so they are actually more like mildly dangerous stunts. Unlike most of her kind, she loves the rain. It reminds her of thunderstorms and it actually makes hunting easier... for her. She practices her battle "smite-with-lightening" technique on her prey, cooking her food.

Finally designed a character by myself and for myself that I actually really, really like:
Ouchmyeyes says Hi!

Oh gosh what was I thinking...

Character Clearance+Giveaway! Looking for da points

Character thread (wip) + sales design sales
Nimaine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me