My New Fursona, Liru :3 by Liru Kaulitz

Based on Click to view
Artist Liru Kaulitz [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

My New Fursona, Liru :3

Postby Liru Kaulitz » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:04 am

When I first joined CS and made my first fursona, Ariana, my interests included Twilight and acting, and a few other things. But as the years go on, my interests have changed. I'm very into anime and manga now days, like Inuyasha and Magical Pokaan, so I thought it would be time for a little change. Somethings, like my favorite color and my like for rainbows have stayed the same, although I've changed alot.

Meet, Liru, my new fursona (named after my fave character on "Magical Pokaan")! As you can see, there is a few places with lots of rainbowy goodness, while others have the designs of anime and japan. The markings on her hip mean "wolf". She also wears a ying and yang necklace and has a ying and yang on the back of her head. Her body coloring reselmbles Ariana's, but that's because I still really like the color light blue. As for the rainbows....they are just random awesomness! xD

I hope you like her! I spent a while designing her and I hope that I get lots of comments, suggestions, and art for her! Thank you for taking a peak at Liru! :3

EDIT: 100 years later, I'm adding this onto her ref. The circles are on BOTH cheeks, and the Japanese symbol is only on one side. Plus those dots and those bracelets markings on on the same side with the Japanese symbol. :3
Last edited by Liru Kaulitz on Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Liru Kaulitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My New Fursona, Liru :3

Postby kishinuma » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:43 am

You are sort of like me :) i like most of the stuff on your fursona and great job.theres just one thing that different.I would not add pink to my fursona lol.But this is epic :)
toyhouse|discord #2633
kishinuma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Liru Kaulitz » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:20 am

Thank you! <3 I'm not a pink fan either, that's why its more purpleish-pink. :)
Liru Kaulitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiku<3 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:19 am

i figured out i could only post on fursonas and drawings. HI! :) :D
Kiku<3