Based on Click to view
Artist Discontinued [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Jasper Entry

Postby Discontinued » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:13 am

My contest entry for Wildlove's contest. ^^

EDIT: Ten minutes of that time was from being distracted by my sisters playing Amazing Island on the gamecube. :lol:

Name- Jasper
Nickname- Jazz
Breed- German Shepherd
Age- 10
Personality- Jasper is kind and thoughtful, and also very stubborn. He's willing to help out where he can, though he has his limits with his leg. He's not as strong as most dogs, but he can fend for himself. Jasper has a big, soft heart, and is always willing to help out and make new friends.
Likes- Spoon(XD), Sunsets, Playing, Bones, Pillows
Dislikes- Cars, Wind, Fire
History- A couple weeks after he was born, his mother(a stray) was captured and put in the pound. Dog catchers found Jasper and his two brothers in an old abandoned building and brought them to an adoption center. Jasper and his brothers were then sent to a foster home till they could be weaned. When they were old enough, they were sent back to the adoption center, in hopes they would get adopted. Jasper's brothers were immediately adopted, but Jasper wasn't. Jasper was born with a bad leg, so he can't walk very well, and he can't run. No one wanted to adopt a puppy with a twisted leg. He often has to lift his back right leg(the bad leg) when he walks. Then one day, someone decided to take him in. By this point, Jasper had been going from foster home to foster home. A year and passed, and finally he was being adopted. An elderly man adopted him, and has been taking care of him ever since.
Meeting Spoon- My master, Mr. Sanders, was taking me on a walk when I saw...her. She was absolutely beautiful, standing there in the sun. I wanted to go say hello, but Mr. Sanders wanted to go in the opposite direction. I couldn't let him! I had to talk to her, but I wouldn't disobey my master. After all, he took me in when no one else would. So, I followed him, looking back several times to make sure that beautiful female was still there. Eventually, we made our way around, and were going to go home. We came back to the place I saw the female, but...she wasn't there. Where could she have gone? I whined sadly when Mr. Sanders gently tugged my leash. I dearly hope I'll get to see her again...But, what if she doesn't like me? After all, who wants to be around a dog who can't do anything that other dogs CAN do? Oh well. She might be different, and see me for who I am. I just hope I'll get to see her again. Just as we're about to reach the sidwalk to cross the street, I see that beautiful female again! I bark happily at her, hoping to get her attention. I hear Mr. Sanders chuckle, and I continue to bark. Yes! This my chance! She sees me! My tail is waging a mile a minute. Then, my tail goes into a frenzy...She's coming over here. Over to ME!! I bark a welcome to her, and she barks back. Finally, this is my chance. I'm finally getting to talk to this gorgeous dog in front of me...
Other- Sorry if the story isn't good! I'm running on writer's block, and no ideas here. XP Oh well. I hope you like it!!
Last edited by Discontinued on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Image Image Image - art shop ♡ - my kals - wermz - cozies - credit
• Yuu — tired person — INFP

- insomniac
- severe anxiety
- always searching
- wishing for everything

“I wish I could’ve lived my life without making any wrong turns. But that’s impossible. A path like that doesn’t exist. We fail. We trip. We get lost. We make mistakes. And little by little, one step at a time, we push forward. It’s all we can do. On our own two feet.” - Yuki Sohma
Discontinued

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Jasper Entry

Postby snowydays » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:19 pm

Jasper is my cat's name 8D

Great entry! I like the natural dog colors.Is he a german shepard? :]
snowydays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Jasper Entry

Postby Discontinued » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:01 am

Yeah, he is. ^^ Oh really? Awesome!!
ImageImage

Image Image Image - art shop ♡ - my kals - wermz - cozies - credit
• Yuu — tired person — INFP

- insomniac
- severe anxiety
- always searching
- wishing for everything

“I wish I could’ve lived my life without making any wrong turns. But that’s impossible. A path like that doesn’t exist. We fail. We trip. We get lost. We make mistakes. And little by little, one step at a time, we push forward. It’s all we can do. On our own two feet.” - Yuki Sohma
Discontinued

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me