Based on Click to view
Artist Darkest.Nation [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Fourth of July Litter

Postby Darkest.Nation » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:44 pm

Happy Fourth of July, America!
Of course, those from other countries are welcome to celebrate. ^^

Want a patriotic pup but don't see a design you like? There's more!: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=632348

All of these canines are up for adoption. The last day to turn in the forms is July 3rd, so hurry! I'd like for you to enjoy your pets on Fourth of July!

Rules
- No whining, arguing, bashing, complaining, etc.
- You may only ask for ONE canine.
- DO NOT take my designs offsite, copy, or steal. These are original designs! I WILL REPORT AND FOE YOU IF I SEE STOLEN OR UNCREDITED DESIGNS, AND/OR DESIGNS TAKEN OFF-SITE.
- If you win it, you win it. If you don't, you don't.
- You DO NOT have my permission to use in your next story, or whatever it is you kids do. It's stealing.
- Credit me for the design. No credit = art theft.
- Failure to follow any of these rules and you will not be eligable to adopt one of these canines.

Requirements
- ALL spaces are to be filled out completely.
- At least two paragraphs for the story/history.
- The reason for adoption/what will you do with them IS NOT "I think she's cute" or "he's got a pretty design" or "I want to use him in my next story". Nothing like that. If you write that, you will automatically lose your chance to adopt.
- Failure to do the above and you should expect your form to be ignored.

The Form

Code: Select all
Username:
Canine's #:
Name:
Reason why you want it:
What will you use them for?:
Other:

Please note that I am thinking about keeping number 4. ^^
Last edited by Darkest.Nation on Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Character Page
[ My past usernames were Invisiblemoonlight14, Water For Elephants, & Fly.With.Me. Please don't use. ]
ImageImageImage
Darkest.Nation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fourth of July Litter

Postby Dakota42222 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:28 pm

Username:Dakota42222
Canine's #: 4
Name: Firework
Short Story/History: She was born on the fourth of july. Into a normal home. They studied her, they always wondered why her pelt was so strangly colored. They took her to some sientists to find out. Just as they were going to put her to sleep to open her up, She jumped of the table and out an open window. Into the wild. She was always welcome into other with strange markings. She finaly found a group of loners and joined them.

Hunters came for the loners. They had been waching them and studying them. They wanted the fur. The loners ran helping eachother. Firework took a nasty shot to the leg. She tried to go on but only slowing the loners down she said her goodbyes. One of the loners stayed with her for a little while, pulling her under some tree roots. "Goodbye Fireworks." he said sadly as he ran off. The hunters came back with one fox in hands. She was happy they had given up on trying to hunt her loner pack. When the wound started to heal she tryed to find her loner pack again. Rejoining her pack ment the world to her, She had a real family now.
Reason why you want it: Its perfect. Just perfect.
What will you use them for?: My story, I finally found a good title, Roaming Free or Lost Alone
Other: Im sorry.
Last edited by Dakota42222 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dakota42222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkest.Nation » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:01 am

bump
Character Page
[ My past usernames were Invisiblemoonlight14, Water For Elephants, & Fly.With.Me. Please don't use. ]
ImageImageImage
Darkest.Nation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I am quitting CS » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:37 am

Username: My username is ⓞⓓⓓ....
Canine's #: I would enjoy owing canine number three.
Name: Freedom...
Short Story/History: Freedom was born on the Fourth of July. Considering that she was born on the Fourth of July, her owners named her July. She was sold a bit later to a couple that lived in a apartment. They did not treat her well. They left her in a cage all day. When she ran out of food, and water, they would not realize to give it to her until she was starving, and dehydrated.

She then fled from her owners, seeking shelter in an abandoned gas station. As a group of dogs found her on their territory, they threatened her. She became their prisoner. But, as they realized that she was starving and dehydrated, she let her join the group. She now lives a great live with them.

Reason why you want it: I want to honor him all of the soilders.
What will you use them for?: I would enjoy using Freedom in my signature. Am I allowed to use Freedom in my signature?
Other: I would enjoy using Freedom in my signature. Am I allowed to use Freedom in my signature?
Last edited by I am quitting CS on Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
I HAVE DECIDED TO QUIT CS. I must quit because school, is starting soon, and I have been so busy. I apoplogize to meh rpers. But will probably just make a new account, because I will miss it so much... CS IS EPIC!
I am quitting CS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bearded Dragons! » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:50 am

Username:Blu<3
Canine's #:1
Name: Brightlights
Short Story/History: Brightlights was born in a testing lab because of her strange colorings and markings. She was born on the fourth of July and was studied for her first year of life. She had ran away with her brother but sadly he was hit by a car. Distracted by grieving, a young girl took her to an alley where she had fed her and given her water. A month later, the girl moved to a different neighbor hood and she had found another strange marking family.

Brightlights soon learned how to take care of herself and learned to avoid hunters that were favoring her colored pelts. She could only watch in horror as her whole family was shot and killed before her eyes. She fled deep into the forest and stumbled on another wolf pup that was red white and blue exactly like her. They had supported each other and she lives in the forest, hunting and avoiding the hunters.
Reason why you want it: my grandmother was born and had died on the fourth of July, so this is honoring and remembering her
What will you use them for?: signature
Other: they are adorable
Bearded Dragons!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkest.Nation » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:59 am

bump
Character Page
ImageImageImage
Darkest.Nation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dakota42222 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:00 am

Okay thanks.
Last edited by Dakota42222 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dakota42222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkest.Nation » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:51 pm

Read.
Character Page
ImageImageImage
Darkest.Nation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkest.Nation » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:48 am

bump
Character Page
ImageImageImage
Darkest.Nation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkest.Nation » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:09 am

I'd like to congratulate the following!

odd... - Pup #3, Freedom
Blu<3 - Pup #1, Brightlight

#2, #4 and #5 are still up, so you guys may go for them, or if anyone else wants them! *bump*
Character Page
ImageImageImage
Darkest.Nation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me