Based on Click to view
Artist Darkest.Nation [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Balthasar x Crystal Litter

Postby Darkest.Nation » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:27 am

Congrats to Crystal on 6 lovely pups!

NOT FOR ADOPTION [YET]!

#1 - An exotic male he is! He has an eccentric personality is also a bit misunderstood. He is seen as quite scary due to his coloration, which he inhereted from his grandmother.

#2 - A caramel colored pup, who is nicknamed Caramel, is a female with a princess-like disposition. She doesn't like to get her paws dirty, and knows she's beautiful. She likes to be treated like a princess and acts like one as well.

#3 - This female is a rabble rouser, always trying to get #2 to play in the mud with her. This female has most of her father's markings and coloration.

#4 - Nicknamed Tribal Boy, Tribal is an adventureous, dramtic boy. You will usually see this boy's paws full of mud and his muzzle heavy with his new findings. His tribal-marked face makes him exotic

#5 - A lavender colored-female she is, with a personality to match. This sweet girl is as shy as a flower. She has white stripes all over her tail and legs, and has a "bald" face, making her attractive and racoon-marked.

#6 - Adventure is his middle name! He might be a bland colored pup, but he certainly makes up for it in personality! His pale coat helps him hide and hunt for prey. He is strong, and even can take down elk, even at his young age and small size.
Character Page
[ My past usernames were Invisiblemoonlight14, Water For Elephants, & Fly.With.Me. Please don't use. ]
ImageImageImage
Darkest.Nation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Balthasar x Crystal Litter

Postby patrick star.. » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:32 am

I shall take all then.

Well, saying you're a kid, it's like saying I'M a kid!

Hi everyone. for starters I am a girl, I will always be one. anyways this is like my first favorite signature ever. for reals! okay? anyways, don't steal it! I also wanted too say if anyone out there is reading this and likes one direction. well I myself am a huge directioner and I will be happy to do a one on one with you, and a one direction plot. okay, I think this is lastly but. I am on like 24/7. no really I wake up at 8 am every day and go to bed as soon as I can see the sun outside. which is 4 am. though if i'm not on for an entire day that means I slept in longer and probably will go too bed around 5.

Uh, I'm supposed to get a toy with this?
patrick star..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkest.Nation » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:40 am

Okay. Enjoy! Please don't let them collect dust. :)
Character Page
[ My past usernames were Invisiblemoonlight14, Water For Elephants, & Fly.With.Me. Please don't use. ]
ImageImageImage
Darkest.Nation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dakota42222 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:36 pm

Wow she didn't even let anybody try for them. D: I liked number one.
But its first come first serve.

~Dakota
Dakota42222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkest.Nation » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:27 pm

Well, she gets first grabs because she is the owner of Crystal, the mother.
Character Page
ImageImageImage
Darkest.Nation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dakota42222 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:12 am

Oh.
Dakota42222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby patrick star.. » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:26 pm

Dakota42222 wrote:Oh.

You can Have him, I don't need them anymore!

Well, saying you're a kid, it's like saying I'M a kid!

Hi everyone. for starters I am a girl, I will always be one. anyways this is like my first favorite signature ever. for reals! okay? anyways, don't steal it! I also wanted too say if anyone out there is reading this and likes one direction. well I myself am a huge directioner and I will be happy to do a one on one with you, and a one direction plot. okay, I think this is lastly but. I am on like 24/7. no really I wake up at 8 am every day and go to bed as soon as I can see the sun outside. which is 4 am. though if i'm not on for an entire day that means I slept in longer and probably will go too bed around 5.

Uh, I'm supposed to get a toy with this?
patrick star..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me