Akira x Balthasar Litter by Darkest.Nation

Based on Click to view
Artist Darkest.Nation [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Akira x Balthasar Litter

Postby Darkest.Nation » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:20 am

Akira, owned by mauichik, and Balthasar, owned by me, produced four lovely pups!

#1 AND #4 UP FOR ADOPTION

#1 - This playful little male sport a lavender coat with soft, white, cloud-like spots all over his body. He is an independent and playful pup, polite and curteous around strangers.

#2 - This only girl is a bit of a wild child. Sporting her father's colors and her mother's white spots, she is independent and confident in new surroundings. Her "wild" apperance makes her an attractive she-wolf. She is open to adventures of any kind.

#3 - Another male. He is mostly white with a fair amout of purple like his mother. He inhereted his father's magenta color as spots on his purple markings. He is, like his other brother, playful. He likes to annoy pup #2.

#3 for maui, #2 for me

#4 - What an exotic boy! He is purple and white striped with his father's magenta color, used as spots. He is very suspicious of his surrounds and tends to shy away from activity. He is loyal, however, to those he loves, and loves pups and children. He's a sweet boy that would love to be a dad someday.

Want to adopt? Fill out this form! Contest ends June 25th. Me and mauichik will decide.

Code: Select all
Name:
Pup #: (Do not change gender!)
Story/History:
Why do you want this pup/ what would you do for it?
Character Page
[ My past usernames were Invisiblemoonlight14, Water For Elephants, & Fly.With.Me. Please don't use. ]
ImageImageImage
Darkest.Nation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Akira x Balthasar Litter

Postby Season of the Star » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:49 am

Name: Jarekka
Pup #: 4(Do not change gender!)
Story/History: As a pup he was challenged by the need to be alone. He never had any friends and usually kept to himself. Soon, however, he changed drastically. He fell in love wit pups and small animals. He loved them so much he wanted to be father- so his search for a mate started.
Why do you want this pup/ what would you do for it? Because he seems like an amazing character that I will use often/ I'd do almost anything (almost) for him.
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Roleplayitis- Roleplay Your Heart Out (Site)
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Watch me on deviantart! http://seasonstar.deviantart.com/
Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dakota42222 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:18 am

Name:Hero
Pup #: (Do not change gender!) 4
Story/History: Loves the outdoors, But cautious of what is around him. A strong hunter. A loyal Friend and soon to be father.
Why do you want this pup/ what would you do for it? Probably a character.
Last edited by Dakota42222 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dakota42222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkest.Nation » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:27 pm

There is no pup five.
Character Page
[ My past usernames were Invisiblemoonlight14, Water For Elephants, & Fly.With.Me. Please don't use. ]
ImageImageImage
Darkest.Nation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dakota42222 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Sorry I ment pup four. My mistake