Based on Click to view
Artist Rolly-chan [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Laverna~

Postby Rolly-chan » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:12 am

My second entry ^^

Meet Laverna!

Name meaning: Laverna is the Roman goddess of thieves and thievery.

History: Laverna has always lived on the streets. She has three brothers and was the one who had to take care of everything. Her mother loaded all the tasks on her while she let her boys play fighting games to get better in fighting so that they could defend their family one day. Laverna had to get the food, treat her brothers' injuries, lure unknowing enemies into corners where her brothers could attack, and learned from her mother how to manipulate to get what she needed.
Two of her brothers left when they found mates for themselves, and her third brother got killed in a fight. Her mother became more and more paranoid and crazy, always telling her that she had to stay with her, that she couldn't leave her own mother, that she needed to do everything her mother told her, and started attacking her. That's why Laverna fled one night and is still wandering farther away, in fear her mother could come after her.

Personality: Laverna is sly, skilled - especially in manipulating others, clever and fast. She is, however, also very mistrustful and insecure when it comes to closer relationships. She's constantly worrying whether the other(s) are just using her, like she's using and manipulating others. She wishes to experience at least one second of peace, but she's always worried about either her mother coming after her, or attackers, or others using her. She sleeps very restlessly at night, waking up from time to time.

Again, I hope you like =)
Rolly-chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Laverna~

Postby melon » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:01 pm

Very individual story! Oooooh paranoid mother would be a great addition to the plot.... :3 I love her zebra-markings. :D
Open to art commissions. PM me!

Image ImageImage
melon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Laverna~

Postby Rolly-chan » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:32 am