Some Adoptable Canines by Harrisheart

Based on Click to view
Artist Harrisheart [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 10
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Some Adoptable Canines

Postby Harrisheart » Wed May 18, 2011 10:19 pm

Some adoptable canines colored and designed by me, brought to you thanks to the wonderful adoptable base by Meerkatgirl. While these pups are indeed free, they are NOT first come first serve. I will choose based on the forms :3.

Number 1 (Saki) - Owned by Ominous - Female. Black fur with pink makings on ears, face and tail. Pink tiger stripes on front and back legs and pink leopard spots across shoulders and back. Black nose, purple eyes. Pink pawpads, bright pink tongue.

Number 2 - Owned by Brosandi- Female. Bob tail. Brown base coat with round and random markings in a lighter brown and white. Black nose. White eyes. Black paw pads. Markings are the same on both sides.

Number 3 - Available - Curled/husky tail. Green base coat with darker green husky markings. Dark green stripes on ears and dark green vines. Rich red roses. Roses and vines can be either markings in fur or growing plants - choice of adopter. Darker red eyes. Rich, dark brown on paws. Dark brown nose.

Number 4 (Nero) - Owned by Tяiρρ - Male. White base coat. Black tail, muzzle and running across back and partway down front legs. Toxic/neon green nose and eyes. Same green colored stripes on ears, tail and legs. Toxic symbol(Umbrella? XD) and back toes also same green.

Number 5 - Owned by Harrisheart - Female. Flop ears and bob tail. Blue-grey base coat with a black nose and light blue eyes. White chest/belly and white stripe on nose. Utterly random blue-black markings.

When you're filling out your form:
Try to spell correctly/use correct grammar - a few mistakes is understandable, but no chatspeak.
Be honest with you answers!
While not required, Personality, a Story, and/or Art of the pup will help your form! Just add it in if you wish ^^.

The Form:
Code: Select all
[b]Your Username:[/b]
[b]Pup Number:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Why do you want this pup?:[/b]
[b]What will they be used for?:[/b]
[b]Color changes(Eyes, nose, pawpads):[/b]
[b]Anything else:[/b]

I'll choose the best form when I see one I really like ^^.
Last edited by Harrisheart on Mon May 23, 2011 5:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Image. .. .ImageImage
Harrisheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Some Adoptable Canines

Postby Tяiρρ » Wed May 18, 2011 11:30 pm

Your Username: Tяiρρ
Pup Number: 4
Name: Nero
Why do you want this pup?: He's got all three of my favorite colors on him and I love all the markings. <3
What will they be used for?: My story, I'm in need of a pup my fursona finds and raises as her own.
Color changes (Eyes, nose, pawpads): Only the paw pads; a bright white.
Anything else:

Personality: Rough and tumble, he learns things the hard way whether it's hunting porcupine (unsuccessfully), to testing how sturdy this log is, this pup always gets in trouble. He knows how to get out of trouble through his way of words and adorable looks. Very manipulative of Tripp, his foster-mother.

Story: Nero was separated from his mother after a flood had ravaged the den, sweeping him up and out to the river. He was found on the bank by a brightly colored hyena named Tripp. She decided to nurse him back to health and teach him the ropes on how to hunt, fight and enjoy life.

Dislikes: Water, being alone, and Insects (they scare him).

Art: Working on some now. <3

EDIT: DONE! Link

You're an amazing artist. <3 And I love all the puppies.
!Alkatraz and Feonix are my siblings! Please don't ban us!
Used to be Tripp_Trapp

Click Me to View Information about me and other characters!
Tяiρρ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Harrisheart » Thu May 19, 2011 12:27 am

He's yours, Tяiρρ :D. I loved your form, and I'm glad at least someone other than me liked the pups.
Insects, really? Poor, poor pup should he ever learn what fleas are XD.
Image. .. .ImageImage
Harrisheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tяiρρ » Thu May 19, 2011 12:31 am

xD I know. I was originally gonna say ants because they bite, then I thought of ticks, bees and other bugs. I feel bad for him. And thank you. <3
Used to be Tripp_Trapp

Tяiρρ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Harrisheart » Thu May 19, 2011 12:42 am

You're quite welcome ^^.

Ants, bees, and fleas don't bother me. But ticks...Ugh. *Shivers* Nasty creatures. Lice and mites, too.
I have no idea why fleas don't bug me when ticks are really just...giant fleas..o_O.
Image. .. .ImageImage
Harrisheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tяiρρ » Thu May 19, 2011 12:44 am

xD I guess it's just cuz their bigger. But I know. Ticks are creepy. xD Though I love Spiders.
Used to be Tripp_Trapp

Tяiρρ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Harrisheart » Thu May 19, 2011 12:48 am

That must be it. Or maybe the way they move...

I love spiders, too :D. I keep several Audax's around most of the time - Bold Jumping Spiders :3.
They sort of chill around the living room and eat any bugs that come in. Usefull.
Image. .. .ImageImage
Harrisheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tяiρρ » Thu May 19, 2011 1:31 am

I agree. I have a Tarantula. And when people try to squish spiders, I try to save them. <3
Used to be Tripp_Trapp

Tяiρρ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Harrisheart » Thu May 19, 2011 1:49 am

Yay! Save the spiders!
Hmm. Sounds like a campaign XD.
Image. .. .ImageImage
Harrisheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nouveau » Thu May 19, 2011 2:33 am

Your Username: Ominous
Pup Number: 1
Name: Saki
Why do you want this pup?: my favorite colors :3 and I love markings they're of my favorite animals
What will they be used for?: to start a story with my only fursona that I've been wanting to start for quite awhile now
Color changes(Eyes, nose, pawpads): might change the pawpads to a pink and the tongue to a bright pink
Anything else:

History/shortish story: Born to a high powered family with 5 other siblings, as soon as she was able to fend for herself she was casted out. Her marking were those that did not belong, they were those of a rebel, one that would ruin the family. Saki small and weak wouldn't last long by herself out in such a harsh place. Traveling for a few days she couldn't only eat scrapes that she found which was not so often. Finally growing exhausted she found a somewhat safe place in an empty hollowed out tree trunk. Bushes rustled, quiet footsteps, Saki pushed back as far as she could into the trunk, shaking. Seconds later glowing dark teal eyes appeared and the smoke of warm breath meeting cold air showed. Growing more terrified Saki didn't know what to do.

Art: working on it :3
Last edited by Nouveau on Fri May 20, 2011 4:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nouveau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me