Starlight and Caleb-a love never meant to be by ButterflyKitty

Based on Click to view
Artist ButterflyKitty [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Starlight and Caleb-a love never meant to be

Postby ButterflyKitty » Sat May 14, 2011 6:50 am

Starlight sighed. She was upset. Her old mate, Cedric, only used her for pups. He had taken them. Taken them to train as wolves in the Pack of Rushing Water. Starlight was upset over all seven pups, but most of all Rosie. Rosie was something special to Starlight. Starlight didn't know what it was, but Rosie was a prized pup.

She had light pink and indigo Siamese markings (on a wolf, yes) and white speckles on her muzzle, chest, and below. Starlight walked through the woods, head low. Maybe she would someday find... what was that?

Starlight heard a rustle. A hunting group of Pack dogs were coming! They were talking. Starlight leapt into a bush hoping to be unseen and unsmelt. She saw an incredibly handsome dog-about the same age as her-pad silently away from the group. Starlight smiled.

She snuck out of the bush and hung low to the ground, so her belly brushed the dead leaves. She "accidently" stepped on a twig. It snapped. The dog looked up. Starlight pretended to be scared.

"You wouldn't hurt me!" she cried. The dog looked behind him. The others were gone. Starlight saw love shadow his eyes, as if he loved her too. Starlight walked forward so their flanks brushed. She lifted her flightless golden feather wings so they wouldn't get in the way. The dog smiled and said his name was Caleb. Starlight said hers was Starlight. Why are you here? was Caleb's next question. My old mate tricked me, came Starlight's reply.

"I love you," was Caleb's next statement. Starlight licked his cheek, and they wrapped together in a warm embrace...

story speaks for itself. :)
ButterflyKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me