Entry Contest. name: Lea by DaDwarf

Based on Click to view
Artist DaDwarf [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Entry Contest. name: Lea

Postby DaDwarf » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:14 am

All right. My entry.

Meet Lea. (Name can be changed of course, i just thought it fit her.)

Lea is a dark red she-wolf, with some nice markings. The fluff on her chest is a lighter red, so is the scruff in her neck, they stand out. Her toes match that color, just her toes, not her whole paw. Paw pads are white and black. Lea's cheek fluff is also this matching lighter red, just like a small stripe underneath her eye.

Lea has a white stripe running from her nose, which is completely black(the nose), over her head till it meets the red scruff stripe in her neck. The white spreads to her ears, which are white with two blue lines on it. In her left ear, she wears two golden earrings. Around her neck, she wears a light green gem necklace. It can light up in the dark. (That's up to you ;)). The tips of her ears are black, the inside is beige.

Lea's eyes are light blue, with dark blue stripes in them. Even the 'white' of the eye is a lighter shade of gray/blue. These colors match the wristband she has. She can wear the wrist band on all paws, and likes to switch off. Keep thing interesting.

Lea's tail brings her ears out even more, because they match. Red from her body goes onto the tail, but soon is replaced with white fur. The tip of the tail is black, and there are, just like on the ears, two light blue stripes going all around the tail.

I hope you like her. :), If not, ill keep her myself XD

Short line-up: Lea

Colors:

- 4 colors on ears, White, Beige, Wit, light blue.
- 4 colors on tail, White, Red, Black, Light blue.
- Body colors, Red, white and light red.
- Toes light red, white stripe going from nose till scruff, scruff light red, chest light red. Cheeks light red , underneath light red.
- Eyes are light blue, with dark blue, 'white' is grayish blue.
- Accessories are, Wristband: Blue with light blue, Necklace: Green and Earrings: Gold.
- Paw pads, Front: White, Back: Black

Markings:
- Toes, chest, scruff, head, underneath eye, tail, ears and cheeks are different colors
- Stripes: Ear, tail: Light blue. Scruff, chest, cheeks, underneath eye: Light red, nose till neck, tail: White.

Accessories:
- Green necklace, gemstone, always around her neck.
- Wristband, Light blue, blue, worn around either paw, doesnt matter which one.
- Earrings, Golden, Left ear, Two.

Really, hope you like her :)

~DD

Keeping her myself.

(Changed her name from 'Lea' to 'Tala')
(Changed her name from 'Tala' back to 'Lea' since i lost the contest.)
Last edited by DaDwarf on Thu May 05, 2011 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry Contest. name: Lea

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:50 am

0-10
Eyes: 7
Face Design: 3
Theme: 8
Name: 4

0-5
Tail Design: 4
Accessories: 5

0-3
Ear design: 3

Extra Points: 1

Total: 35

ImageImage
Trolleo - Blu - Sen
Rainy - Pumpkin - Glispa

Sima Adopts
Flight Rising - DeviantArt

Hi! You can call me either Fluffy or Omega! I'm quite awkward when it comes to social interactions and my social anxiety has only been getting worse so most the time I'm likely paranoid I'm doing something wrong! In the case I do, do something wrong please just kindly inform me.

I am mostly just here on cs for simas but sometimes I'll feel like designing and make other designs!

Yes I know my images are broken, yes I'm too lazy to fix them.

Art at the top by Sixbane
Art on the right by rem sleep
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me