Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

KibaIno - Christmas Ball by Rayen

Artist Rayen [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

KibaIno - Christmas Ball

Postby Rayen » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:09 am

Sorry, this is so crappy TvT
Based on my SasuSaku Christmas Ball fanfic. Read it on my dA - http://werewolfess-chan.deviantart.com/gallery/27962368

Basically, Ino finally decided to push her pride aside and asked Shikamaru out for the Ball, but it turns out that Temari had already done the same successfully. Brokenhearted and upset, Ino returns home and goes rant about how much she hates all boys with Sakura through the web, when she receives an unexpected visit.

Kiba jogged down the main avenue, followed by a leaping Akamaru. He had finished his last spray painting just in time to comb his dog's tangled fur to a minimum of decency. He halted in front of the Yamanaka Flower Shop, nervously shifting his weight from one foot to the other. He pushed the doorbell's button in an impulse, before he regretted showing up at all. He stuck his hands on his coat's pockets, staring at the tip of his sneakers and suddenly feeling very, very stupid.

He heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and Ino's voice: "Coming!" He drew in a breath, and Akamaru barked supportively.

"Oh, Kiba," she said as she opened the door, sounding slightly disappointed, like she had expected someone else. Her eyes were all red and puffy. Uh-oh. Not good at all.

"Uh… Is this a bad time for you?" Kiba asked. "I can come at another time," he lied with a grin on his face. Maybe Naruto would get the third place after all… But, much to his astonishment, the usually fierce blonde attempted a nice smile.

"No, that's okay. What was it?" she entered the flower, leaving the door open behind her, so Kiba took it as permission to come in too.

"You stay here, boy. Don't want you messing up Ino's shop," he patted the dog apologetically. The pup whimpered, but sat obediently on the outside, giving him a look that clearly read 'hurry up, then'.

"So…" Ino cleared her throat, and Kiba shuffled his feet awkwardly. He looked kind of cute that way, Ino realized half-heartedly. She was trying to be nice and all, but Kiba really ought to have a good reason to interrupt her girls talk with Sakura. Her good will wasn't going to last forever. She just wanted to go back to hating the world and crying on her pillow. She just wanted to be alone for a while. Why was she even trying to smile at the visitor was a mystery.

"I came to ask you if you'd like to be my date. For the ball, I mean." Kiba suddenly blurted, his anxiousness wiped away all of a sudden and replaced by a fierce determination. No way Naruto was going to be the third. This was his crush.

Ino was caught on surprise, and the words took a moment to sink in. Her first reaction was recoiling from the proposal. Is this a joke? Did I mishear him? In her mind, the last few moments replayed. Yep. Kiba had just asked her out.

The frustration, the anger and sadness that had been welling up inside her dissipated into a warm feeling inside her chest. After all of this, someone still liked her… She found herself chuckling, and blinking away some stubborn teardrops she stood in her tiptoes and kissed Kiba's cheek. "Thank you," she whispered.

All characters (c) Masashi Kishimoto.
All art (c) me.
わたし、気になります!
tumblr x deviantart x pm me! x my etsy shop
Rayen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: KibaIno - Christmas Ball

Postby Two if By Sea ~ » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:56 am

Oh wow, I love your drawing style! You should be proud of this. (:
I love spiders. :3 I'm trying to reach a goal of 1,000. I currently have 427. Send a trade over, I'd love some more! C: Click the spidey to go to my hoarde. ^;^
Two if By Sea ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rayen » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:37 am

N'awww, thanks! I still think I suck at Oekaki, though ._.
わたし、気になります!
Rayen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashGoat » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:42 am

love it!!!!!!!!!!! :D
TrashGoat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rayen » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:46 am

Thank you! >u<
わたし、気になります!
Rayen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:50 am

Naaa, Sasuke belongs to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Kiba is also part mine... But I can let him stay with Ino ;D
AWESOOOME!!!!
: - Art Shop - : - Fursonas - : - Characters - :- Adopt a teenie WAG! - : ADOPT ME!
All W.A.S. owners, please visit here!
"There's so much more to you than you know, not just pain and anger. There's good in you too, I felt it. When you can harness all that, you'll have a power that no one can match. Not even me." - Charles Xavier
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wind Song » Wed May 04, 2011 4:30 am

Seriously Araya- You should start posting in Intermediate! >n<
This is unfair to you And your art! >:3

Next time I see a great pic like this in Begginers il throw a cabbage at chu c:

Anime skills *.*

hello !
call me windy ~

D A M s

''and then i felt
chills in my bones ''
Wind Song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rayen » Wed May 04, 2011 4:48 am

Nuu! I dun have teh skillz yet for Inturmeedyate ;<
I wish I did, though. But I'm just too insecure to post there. I'm not up to all those awesome artists' level, and if I got a picture moved from there to Beginners I'd be much too sad </3 I don't think you'll see me there yet, at least not in a while D;
わたし、気になります!
Rayen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wind Song » Wed May 04, 2011 5:15 am

*Throws cabbage* >o>

You deffinetly wouldn't get one moved down! o: Im serious when I say ive seen much, much worse in intermediate.
Look how much detail and effort you put into your pics >.< The anatomy is incredible, and you say you dont have the skillz? >:o Im sorry, but your comment is invalid, I win :3

You are so good enough for intermediate, ask anyone D":
But oh well *sob sob* I guess its *sob* your choice... *sniff* <:I

Il be stalking you now, Il even make a "Araya-Chan should draw i nIntermediate" Army c:

hello !
call me windy ~

D A M s

''and then i felt
chills in my bones ''
Wind Song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rayen » Wed May 04, 2011 5:22 am

*dodges cabbage* NU! U DUN WIN ; - ;

Thanks a lot Wind-chan <3 Your comments mean a lot to me, they really do.
But I doubt anyone would join an army to see my fails at the Intermediate board -derp-
I'm working on a new pic, tho. It IS going to Beginners, anyway.
わたし、気になります!
Rayen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me