sahyla by bubblegum11

Based on Click to view
Artist bubblegum11 [gallery]
Time spent 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

sahyla

Postby bubblegum11 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:16 pm

this is shayla she is the odd one out of all her siblings shes the only one with pink purple and blue. the rest off her siblings are brown black and white. it comes from her mother who died in birth her mother and father were strays abandoned by their owners shaylas father was abandoned for being a good dog he was suppose to be a guard dog and do evil bidding for his selfish owners but he didnt so they chucked him out of their car when he was 2 and a half. her mother was abandoned for being diffrent,and not being able to do agility classes and competitions they despised her because she could'nt win money for her owners bacause of her colour. molla is the name of shaylas mother and jamuko is her fathers name. they met in a animal shelter were they fell in love then one day these people were looking at them through there cages and patting them molla and jamuko had missed all the attention then all of a sudden the cage was open and they went home with the people 7 months later was when they had puppies and shayla and her siblings were born but on that day her mother also passed away. shayla has to siblings pingya and nala. pingya is a naughty boy who thinks he owns the house and nala is just a panpered princess but they all love each other.they all live with the same owners this very day.there favourite thing to do is race to the newspaper. even though shaylas diffrent shes equally loved unlike her mother.

Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy til we see the sun,
I know we only met but let's pretend it's love,
And never, never, never stop for anyone,
Tonight let's get some,
And live while we're young!

“I would rather be a boy and play with paper planes, than be a man and play with a womens heart” ❤ Niall Horan

“being single doesnt make you weak, it means your strong enough to wait for what you deserve” ❤ Niall Horan

Signiture made by What About Night

I LIKE BIG RED BUS
SHERBET

when im sad i just imagine babys with mustaches's - liam playne <3
bubblegum11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me