Eclipse by Zoroark Queen

Based on Click to view
Artist Zoroark Queen [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 13
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Eclipse

Postby Zoroark Queen » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:21 am

This Eclipse she was made in a human lab so she has no family she was abused and beaten and experimented on as a cub by bad humans, but when she was older she escaped. She lives on a island forest in a tunnel cave behind a waterfall where a tree has grown through and sun shines through a hole in the roof that the tree grows through,she can walk on her hind legs but she prefers not. She learned to use herbs for medicine to heal most of her scars so she knows a lot about what plants are poison and which ones can be used for medicine or food she loves smaller animals and prefers to make friends rather than eat them but sometimes she has to otherwise she eats mostly plants,nuts,fruits,roots,fish and sea creatures out of the rivers and sea that surrounds her island,she is very strong and agile and almost completely silent when she wants to be as she moves through the forest. She is also shy and thinks as herself as a rather ugly animal she does not speak often as she does not know a lot of words,she is also a good climber she is good at making things as the crystal around her neck she found in her river and made it into a neck less she is also a grate tracker and can read the sigh of nature's is most happy in her home and in nature picking flowers and trying to copy sounds that other animals make she is good at that to. She does not trust humans very much. She is a good fighter too but she does not like to fight if it is not necessary,she also has a special little friend who somehow got onto the island with some bad humans who set traps on her island they came by ships and explored her home island but she hid and was smart enough to avoid there traps but they had a captured pup with them they had taken her away from her family and had her in a special cage on a chain leash she was scared and cried most of the time. Eclipse heard her with her sensitive ears and got her out at night without the humans known the humans returned to there place on there ships and left, but every now and then they return to search for there escaped prisoner but eclipse made friends easily with this little pup and protects her from them she warns her friends when the humans return so they can hide. These humans are mostly there to capture and take back animals with them, but thanks to Eclipse they rarely do and they do not return often. She took care of her young friend hunted for her and taught her how to take care of herself until she was older bigger and strong enough to. The pup's name is Malea. Bet no one can guess what Malea's kind is :) Malea is very playful and has big brownish red/orangey eyes,Eclipse describes her as being as sweet as honeycomb too serious at times but with a hint of distrust and sourness to strangers especially humans, strong but wants to play and is a daydreamer. Me and my older cousin made Eclipse and this story together he told me that if Malea was real me and she would be related or be a small speck of the same species. Thank for reading. Malea is not in this coloured in picture sorry. And Most of Eclipses scars seen in this picture has healed by now but some sadly never will.
Last edited by Zoroark Queen on Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ruaselene
Zoroark Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Eclipse

Postby Zoroark Queen » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:45 am

The real story is finally done thanks to my cousin helping me write it

Ruaselene
Zoroark Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Eclipse

Postby sicknasty » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:59 am

Now, that's what I call a well thought-out char. Gorgeous!
just not here anymore -
check out my da or add me on discord!

box - they/them or she/hers
about - my kalons - da

ImageImageImage
sicknasty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups