Artist Aizaka [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Aizaka

Fire Cat

Postby Aizaka » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:52 am

^_^ I was actually going to try and make lighter stripes on a darker background, but I can't seem to figure out how to with these layers..

Aaand I made an oops.. :') Sorry, I re-did it more firey and warm colors. (I had read your likes and dislikes before, but forgot..) Hope you like this lava kitty. I'll keep the pink one connected to it.
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fire Cat

Postby Emoji66 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:06 am

Aizaka wrote:^_^ I was actually going to try and make lighter stripes on a darker background, but I can't seem to figure out how to with these layers..

Aaand I made an oops.. :') Sorry, I re-did it more firey and warm colors. (I had read your likes and dislikes before, but forgot..) Hope you like this lava kitty. I'll keep the pink one connected to it.

Definite claim!!! Just post a list of your likes and dislikes and give me access so I can draw one for you :)

Emoji66

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fire Cat

Postby Aizaka » Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:12 pm

Emoji66 wrote:
Aizaka wrote:^_^ I was actually going to try and make lighter stripes on a darker background, but I can't seem to figure out how to with these layers..

Definite claim!!! Just post a list of your likes and dislikes and give me access so I can draw one for you :)

^_^' Sorry I didn't respond sooner, was on a short trip. I'm glad you like them! I imagined him?them? being able to control lava and not be burned by it. :3

As for likes, dislikes? Um, I guess I dislike demonic and that's pretty much it? I like any color. Sorry if that doesn't help much. :')
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me