Beaumont Collie MYO #5

Postby Shadow17 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:48 pm

Owner: Shadow17
    Name: SLK's Somber Seas // Sailor
    Height: 19 in
    Weight: 32 lbs
    Color: Ticked Cream Sable with Minimal White
    Genotype: Ayat Bb Cce Dd EE hh Ii kyky mm sisi Tti UU LL

Help Needed: I can't do ticking for the life of me, much less in the small space of the (faint) minimal white :[ the eyes and nose probably also need to be redone because I'm not very good at them lol. If you want to try your hand at smoothing out the blending as well I would be more than grateful because it seems off a bit. TYSM to whoever does this !!

Image โ–ˆ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž
โ โ–ˆ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐– ฟ โ–ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ/๐ก๐ž - ๐ง๐ž๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ - ๐จ๐›๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
ImageImageImageImage
Shadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beaumont Collie MYO #5

Postby Vinson » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:09 pm

Hi there! I'll go ahead and claim this kiddo if you wouldn't mind adding me ^
Right now they're looking like a Liver and Cream Extended Blanket Ticked Minimal White. I'd be happy to edit their pattern just slightly to fit the extended blanket phenotype, or help work on changing it to a liver and cream sable if that's what you want! Additionally, ticking actually functions by removing white pigment to show what's underneath, so the tick marks will show the cream color of the coat instead of adding liver pigment like you've got now. If you're alright with this change, just let me know which pattern you'd like (extended blanket or sable) and I'll get to work on editing your design!
Vinson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow17 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:31 pm

lol yes I do mean extended blanket, I have not slept much lately. Iโ€™ll fix that in the morning but thank you so much !! I think I added the liver to show ticking better since the coat is light too but I honestly do not even remember what happened 5 minutes ago much less half an hour ago. Iโ€™ll add you rn though!
Image โ–ˆ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž
โ โ–ˆ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐– ฟ โ–ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ/๐ก๐ž - ๐ง๐ž๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ - ๐จ๐›๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
ImageImageImageImage
Shadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vinson » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:29 am

your MYO has been completed - please let me know if you'd like any changes!
Vinson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me