SNAPLAKE!!! by Sorawarriorcatfan

Based on Click to view
Artist Sorawarriorcatfan [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

SNAPLAKE!!!

Postby Sorawarriorcatfan » Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:36 am

I came here from a loooonnngg session of clan gen, seeking out the nice, free, CHICKEN PAINT! After a long week of learning how to take care of snails, (Yes I Own Snails Now... DO NOT JUDGE ME PLEASE) and most of all, playing clan gen, I once again visited my baby... my child... SNAPLAKE! (YES I KNOW MY ART IS SLOPPY IDC) I came across this amazing base and thought: Why not draw Snaplake on this? So here we are! I've been sick for A MONTH and its finally easing down... So hopefully I'll be more active.

SNAPLAKE'S STORY (idc if you read this it doesn't matter ^^)
Idk if anyone will read this, (Not that I care) but Snaplake IS MY FAVRIOTE CAT, out of the like... 20 I have in my clan right now... (SOMEBODY HELP LOL) soooo... She is VERY special to me. She was forced to be a medicine cat, eventually having an apprentice. Soon that app was full grown, and got their medicine cat name. She developed a CrUSh on that cat, (Sunflake, my other child lol) and they became mates, going against the Warrior Code. They had kits, letting the WHOLE CLAN know about their relationship, and worried their kits would hate them. The Clan leader, Sharpstar, allowed it, saying that they shouldn't have kits ever again though... Now, in moon 70 something of the Clan, THEY HAD KITS AGAIN. What will happen now? Idk really... ALSO SORRY FOR THIS LONG THING I JUTS LOVE TO SHARE WARRIOR CATS STORIES HAHAHHAAHA... no but actually, sorry... hehe
"Beware! Even the most powerful flames can be destroyed by water." ~Goosefeather, Bluestar's Prophecy
I can't swim ;-;
Sorawarriorcatfan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me