Galaxy Cat by Error

Based on Click to view
Artist Error [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
35 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Galaxy Cat

Postby Error » Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:21 pm

Soft and squishy! Originally a cat, but then turned into galaxy goo. The original skeleton can kinda be seen, but also chunky stars are now part of the cat.
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Galaxy Cat

Postby Fishyviolet » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:28 am

AAA this is so neat! sorry for the late reply ive been busy twiddling my thumbs and eating chocolates... this is so cool. thank you for the opportunity! i plan to color it in with an additional alt design for when the poor beast is forced out of 0-G, idea of it having used to be a normal cat made me wonder what it would be like to return it to where it once came 🤔 thank you for the design! i really like your works :) keep on creating. ❤️
fishy/xiphi
they/them
ΘΔ
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Fishyviolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Galaxy Cat

Postby Error » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:44 am

Fishyviolet wrote:AAA this is so neat! sorry for the late reply ive been busy twiddling my thumbs and eating chocolates... this is so cool. thank you for the opportunity! i plan to color it in with an additional alt design for when the poor beast is forced out of 0-G, idea of it having used to be a normal cat made me wonder what it would be like to return it to where it once came 🤔 thank you for the design! i really like your works :) keep on creating. ❤️

you're welcome! I'm glad you like how the design turned out!
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me