Postby krazykitty00 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:04 am

Basic Info wrote:Storkatten Name: Irel
Born Magic Type & Level: [ Fire ]
MP Allotted to Born Magic: 70
Second Magic Type; [ Locked ]
MP Allotted to Second Magic: 0
Third Magic Type; [ Locked]
MP Allotted to Third Magic: 0
Last edited by krazykitty00 on Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Irel's Magic Tracker

Postby krazykitty00 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:49 am

Have they ever witnessed the intense destruction fire can bring?

The stars were not the only lights that lit up the Nebula that evening. A wildfire burning from seemingly nowhere within the deepest parts of the Dim-Murk forest. What was once known to swallow all light whole, was lit aflame, forcing it's orange and yellow into the Nebula's sky.

The cause- a devil. A demon full of malice and anger. A monster with an unquenchable thirst to set everything ablaze. A Storkatten with a desire to set the world on fire.

Irel wasn't sure where he was, or how he arrived. He only recalled opening his eyes and feeling the rage that had driven him for all his life. Immediately, he let his inner flame rise and released it on anything and everything around him. Nothing was safe from his touch, nothing was spared. Every step he took, the destruction of the world around him grew and grew. And he reveled in the heat that engulfed him.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:09 pm

What was a time you witnessed another using your magic, and how did it affect you?

I had been burning away everything in my path for so long, it was all becoming one big blurred flame. All around me was red and orange and yellow and red. It's a rush I'm use to- a heat I crave- but I can't remember why anymore. What I once enjoyed and chased now felt empty. I don't understand why. Maybe it was because I got my revenge- maybe my aspirations were achieved that I felt so hollow in this moment. I burned everything so what more was there for me?

Watching the fire blaze, I sat by a fallen tree trying to remember what I wanted- why I wished for my fire. As I pondered, I didn't notice the flames dying out. The golden red glow had faded around me. All except one. This flame wasn't one of my own- it felt different- the heat was more intense. By the time it came into my focus, it was far to late to realize that this was no flame- but the keeper of this realm. A powerful being that I had clearly upset.

"YOU!"

Their booming voice rattled me fully, every fur stood on end, my bones shaking as I took the full brunt of their anger. I tried to scramble to my paws but they would not listen, fumbling beneath me as I attempted to back away from this furious figure. In my struggle, I only trapped myself between this being and a fallen tree, leaving me to cower in their presence

They were huge, towering far above me like that of a building. They were a living flame, fire flowing from them as if they were made of it- molded from it. Upon closer inspection, they very much were. And it was terrifying.

Now, mere steps away from me, their glowering eyes bore down on me, freezing me in place. "I bring you into MY Realm, and you DARE take it upon yourself to destroy it? Give me one good reason why I shouldn't destroy you right here, where you stand!"

I parted my jaw to answer, but I couldn't speak. Never had I ever found myself speechless. But I felt somewhere, deep down, that answering them would be a terrible idea.

"You listen and you listen well. You are in my domain- and you will respect every bit of the ground I allow you to stand on- every bit of air I allow you to breathe. You are only here by my choice and I can, just as easily, revoke your life. Do you understand?"

I could only nod to their words. The air around me was suffocating, a burning scratch in my throat as if the one before me would make due on their promise. I was unsure of how, or why they brought me here, where here even was, but I know that I should consider it sacred if I valued this life.

"Good." They seemed much calmer now, though the intensity of the fire they bathed was a clear sign that they were still seething underneath. I needed to be careful. "I don't even have the energy for formalities now.. this is going to be such a headache to clean up..." Their eyes looked around at the fallen forest before finding mine again, making me tense up all over again.

"Come. I'll just take you to the dwelling for now. I don't have the energy to deal with you any longer." They began to walk ahead, and for a moment I hesitated. An internal debate of whether or not I should follow the keeper or not. But it was the only answer that felt correct- and so I quickly followed after them, retaining a respectable distance.

And as we walked, I watched their flame slowly ease, revealing the white coat beneath and the large wings hidden beneath all the flames. Never had I been capable of engulfing myself fully in flame as they did. I never thought it possible to use the flame that way.

As terrifying as the one before me was, I felt them to be quite amazing..
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:57 pm

Share your motivations for learning this magic.

It had been a while now since I became a part of the Nebula's court. I learned that I had long since perished in the mortal realm. I don't recall how or when it happened, but it was Lyco who decided to take a chance on me and give me a second chance. Despite our first encounter being... far from favorable, they still allowed me to remain with them in the Nebula. And I couldn't be more grateful.

I helped in cleaning up the mess I made when I first woke up, though not voluntarily. For the first few.. days? I'm unsure of how time works in this space, but for that time, Lyco kept me at an arm's length. The looks they gave me were never positive, and it was clear the self restraint they imposed on themselves thanks to their Spiritual counterpart. Honestly, every moment there, I feared for my life.. but they warmed up to me. It took a while, but once the forest was blooming again, their anger subsided and they properly welcomed me to the Nebula.

That is when I learned of my new state of existence. That Lyco saw potential in me- despite all the bad I had caused in my original life. But they didn't mind that I held some form of evil in me. As they said, "Evil must exist for a proper balance of the world. Good can not be 'good' without Evil to show there was 'good' in the first place." I don't quite understand fully yet, but it left me with a warm feeling.

They never expected me to be 'Good'. They did not expect me to change myself. In fact, they encouraged my wildness- my innate desire to cause chaos and trouble. So long as it did not affect the balance of nature that they so lovingly culptivated. I was to be myself all while keeping the flames balanced. I was shown how to view the mortal plain and strike the earth below with controlled wildfires, provided challenges of flame to those below. I was to enact chaos while keeping myself contained.

Originally, the thought of soft fire was confusing for me. Fire was meant to destroy- to bring about the downfall of all in it's path. But Lyco taught me there was more to my fire than that. That fire allowed life to thrive, provided a way of rekindling life so that it could start anew and grow stronger. The mere idea was insane to me, who simply wished to annihilate.

But Lyco believed I could do it. Believed in me. And to be believed in... it was a feeling I never experienced, but wanted to keep it close.

And so I practiced. Learned to curate my flame to something more welcoming and warm. To burn only what I wish to burn without affecting what I do not want to fall. I learned to destroy but to also rebuild. And while it isn't perfect, I'm still learning to this day. I want Lyco to never regret taking a chance on me. I want them to be proud of me. To keep believing in me.

As the Fire's Court, I will continue to grow.

[536]
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:16 pm

The candle flickers softly. Do you raise the flame or give it a rhythm?

Having control over a flame is important. It can't always run rampant. I learned that I must find the flow to let it rage yet easily contain it. A soft flame is quite relaxing to listen to.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:21 pm

What is your favorite kind of material to use as kindling and why?

I like coal! Lyco is always making rocks or whatever, and they always have these left over charcoal deposits so they let me have it! I like how they glow when on fire, and the smokey smell they give off. And even when they're no longer in a fire, they still have an internal glow. I think it's pretty cool
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:45 pm

Shock

The keepers have quite the obsession with the balance of everything that can be balanced and it can get pretty strange sometimes. Though it made me wonder- where was my balance? Don't get me wrong, I couldn't care less about having a counter, but it seemed strange that Lyco nor Dyco wouldn't have a "good" to balance the "evil". So I asked them, and sure enough, there is indeed a "Good".

"Where are they then?" I asked.

"Oh I'm sure they're somewhere." Dyco hummed, closing their eyes as if in thought. "Though they haven't been very enthusiastic about meeting you."

Ah. I get it. They're hiding from me. That was fine. I liked to play games. And so I went searching. The Nebula's a large place if you don't know where you're going. The forest alone is a headache to navigate. But soon, there was a light that caught my eye, so I followed it.

And there I found them. Sitting in the middle of a pond with a sand garden in the middle, was a cat sitting peacefully. Well I couldn't have that of course.

Finding a dry path to the center, I walked the rocks around the perimeter as quietly as possible until I arrived behind them. After a heartbeat I made myself known.

"BOO!"

"SWEET NEBULA ON FIRE!" The cat screamed and leapt into the air as I doubled over in laughter. "YOU- Ugh!! I knew you were trouble!! Sweet Solar Moon!!" The cat was clearly angered, and that just made it all even funnier.

"You should have seen your face!"

"I'm going to rearrange yours!" They growled at me. With that as my cue, I took off running, laughing all the while as I heard the cursing of the cat chasing hot on my tail.

I guess you could say that this is how we started off on the wrong paw? Unsure. I think it went just fine.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:10 pm

You find yourself in a cave. It's dark and you can't see. Rely on your magic to lead you out.

An angered chase leads them deep into the jaws of a cave. And now they have to find their way back out.
This could have been a bonding exercise...

WE DON'T NEED FIRE!! PUT IT OUT

IT IS IMPRACTICAL FOR US TO USE FIRE!! THE CAVE IS
SMALL AND THE HEAT IS UNBEARABLE!!

THEN DON'T LOOK, FLAME BRAIN

NO- YOU TURN OFF THAT STUPID LIGHT!

WHAT'S UNBEARABLE IS THAT BRIGHT LIGHT- IT'S HURTING MY EYES!!

TURN IT OFF, GLOW CLOWN
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:25 pm

Peace

Our first meeting didn't go well. Neither did the second... or third. Truthfully, none of our meetings, for quite some time, went well. From the moment I met Avis, they decided I was their enemy. It was funny, making him all flustered and irritable, but it quickly grew annoying. Their constant nagging of how "insufferable and barbaric" I was or my "lack manners and class" could only be tolerated once or twice before I found my eye twitching whenever they spoke.

Not a day went by that we didn't argue. I was well aware that it hardly ever worth it to fight. Most times it was just petty. But I refused to let him win. I couldn't back down whenever Avis challenged me. Their smug face whenever they had the upper hand was the worst thing ever. So we bickered and bantered and eventually magic got involved.

The amount of times I've gone blind from their silly little light rays has become uncountable. And their light magic has a certain kind of heat that I can't stand! It's insane and ridiculous. Insanely ridiculous! Of course, I left him with a fear burns to remember me by, but they never seem to learn a proper lesson. Truly I had found my biggest enemy.

But, while our battles were legendary, I also found an equilibrium with them. Their light wasn't always searing and senseless. There was a warmth that I could get behind, a softness to the bright light that had created a beautiful array of color and wonder. Avis had such a strong control over their magic and I envied that. Where they were strong and powerful, they were also graceful and gentle. My envy became something more akin to admiration.

Of course- I would never admit that to them. But I approached them one day without all the hostility just to ask how. How to maintain control. Despite all the trouble I've caused them, despite all the cruelty I've exposed them to over the time, they didn't hesitate to speak with me gently. They had a kinder heart than I did, that's for sure. It was strange, but I found myself liking them a little, listening to their softer approach to things and their weird ways of settling matters. I didn't want to like them, but it was hard not to.

True to what the keepers said, Avis was the scale of good. It all made sense then for me. There in lied our connection. Our 'Balance'. Avis was the 'Good' to my 'Evil'. We are opposites yes, but we are meant to coexist. To balance our sides, not by being constantly at each other's throats, but by living peacefully within each other's space.

From then on, our fighting lessened, and our comfort with one another grew. I consider them a close... acquaintance. But it's hard to resist not giving them a hard time. It's funny watching them scream. But living with them had become a bit tolerable, that's for sure.

I'm sure the keepers will be happy with the quiet again.

[512]
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:16 pm

You find an unfamiliar youngling wandering around your colony's territory.

"Hey Avis- I found another one!"

"Interesting... is this one composed of magic as well?"

"How am I suppose to know!"

"Just hold it still- I'll analyze them."

"Seriously.. just where are all these kits coming from?"
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups