Based on Click to view
Artist TheUnknown [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

squirrelstar

Postby TheUnknown » Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:19 pm

I honestly kind of always saw her as fluffy while looking more like a fox. She looks (imo) close to how I imagine Alderheart does.
I'm not really sure if this is exactly how I see her though, I'd have to draw her in a few other poses but I know for a fact it is more fox and fluff than a lot of the designs out there-
(I've also never drawn warrior cats before and don't really pay much attention in the books to what they look like if im being honest- so I base it more off personality and other peoples descriptions/animations than I do my own- like nightheart?? I think of a pure black cat but I'm pretty certain hes a dark brown?? close to black but not jet black. Lilyheart I also think of a goldenrod colored cat- complete opposite and is a gray cat- she came to mind because I'm reading apprentices quest again)

anyways, not really sure if I'll do more of these- mostly because my idea of what they look like is so drastically different from their canon lol
(heck, I made her look more owl at first- owl squirrelflight would be kinda cool tbh... hmmm)

~The Candle Collector~
I collect candles!
so uh,, trade me candles?
please?

Total candle count: 30.000

May the winds bless your travels!
TheUnknown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes