Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

the last beacon by That's Offensive

Artist That's Offensive [gallery]
Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
32 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

the last beacon

Postby That's Offensive » Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:21 pm

couldn't get to school today because there's too much snow and the busses are not running between cities so I decided to draw "the last beacon", the last big source of light that I can see before the long darkness on my way to school, after this it's just the light of passing cars and the occational light of a building in the distance for about 25 minutes. People on the bus must think Im pretty weird for staring out the window the whole way when nothing is visible but it's because I get some serious motion sickness if I can't see that we're moving, Im looking at the side of the road lit up by passing cars, and the distant lights of buildings, and if I'm lucky I can see the outline of trees. I can't read or look at my phone on the bus because if we're moving and my brain doesn't get a visual confirmation that we're moving I get a pounding headache followed by the sweats and,, yeah,,, motion sickness. so I really like this building.

Hiya! ^^
Im That's Offensive but you can call me El or Frog if you want to, I use they/them pronouns but I dont really mind she/he pronounce. Im a swedish artist that has been hanging out on CS since 2015 and this place really feels like home, this site and the people on it are really important to me~
have some questions for/about my characters? // need art tips?
to find some more art by me you can message me for instagram, flipanim and TH links ^^"
That's Offensive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the last beacon

Postby LittleMaple » Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:02 am

This is so cool and terrifying WHAT
    maple moment
    call me maple!
    artist, poet, goober
    i <3 warrior cats
    ──────────────────
    the poptart! 🍩
    ──────────────────
    ImageImage
    ──────────────────
    Aetherclan SSG TPO
    SVBs TRMK (HAWKC)
    ──────────────────
    lower the bar cus'
    i'm choking on stardust
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby That's Offensive » Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:56 am

LittleMaple wrote:This is so cool and terrifying WHAT

I guess the building can look a bit scary when you don't know what it's for, they recycle and make energy out of garbage, the tall red lights are giant chimneys and the large cubic building consists of like 4 or 5 floors I think. it's pretty cool as it is but I mostly like it because of the light (:

Hiya! ^^
Im That's Offensive but you can call me El or Frog if you want to, I use they/them pronouns but I dont really mind she/he pronounce. Im a swedish artist that has been hanging out on CS since 2015 and this place really feels like home, this site and the people on it are really important to me~
have some questions for/about my characters? // need art tips?
to find some more art by me you can message me for instagram, flipanim and TH links ^^"
That's Offensive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redzba » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:00 am

I'm out of school for the day too! Darn snow :l
Great drawing!
Heyo, call me Red :)

redco.la on DC!
previously Red-Cola

taurus - college - demisexual - future history major - taken
Certified cool kid and hippie
my toyhousemy Pinterestmy Carrdmy Art Fight

Current favorite songs:
🥤 🥤 🥤

🎸 Sam's Cola is better than Coke, I don't make the rules 🎸
I like learning, writing, organizing, history, YouTube, memes, soda, music, reds, greens, plants, old movies, Good Omens, X-Men '97, The Promised Neverland, Demon Slayer, electric guitar, phonk, rock, retro and vintage aesthetics, Vundabar, Rainbow Kitten Surprise, alt-J, Red Dead Redemption 2, Genshin Impact, Roblox, and Minecraft.
Redzba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me